30 Day Sex Challenge

Would you succeed at this 30 day challenge?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
every day can get tedious....3-4 times a week would be ideal...once a fortnight wouldn't be bad...once in a friggin year would be sweet...after 4 years of no go i've given up.

It sounds like i need to hook you up with a prozzi friends :)

... Camaran Diaz perhaps..

.. Even i can say she has dazzling irasis...

was the back injury from sex? My husband has done that. Hell, last night I split my lip open on the nightstand.

Does the hr long sex aggravate the back injury?

I'm single, and come April, I will have been celibate for seven years. 30 days? Ha, ha...

Oh yeah, and kudos to the preacher. I think it's a cool challenge. Challenges are good.

on purpose?!:jawdrop:

Yes, on purpose. In a sense in was very easy though. Not because there wasn't any pressure to conform; there was plenty. Not because I haven't been very loney, because I have. And certainly not due to a lack of opportunity, because it's all around. It's because of my state of mind and heart. I do have to add though, there was one extemely drunken and very unfortunate incendent that lasted for several minutes one night that i only remember because I was very traumatized by it, and I seem to have had an out of body experience during, with which to escape it. But other than that there has been none whatsoever. And I very rarely masturbate too. :shrug:

I'm single, and come April, I will have been celibate for seven years. 30 days? Ha, ha...

The last time I got lucky was the end of April, 1989. I've given up all hope.

The first few years are the hardest. Which makes sense, I was in my twenties then (awash in testosterone).

I think that was one of the reasons I used to ride my bicycle so much. To be too tired to worry about being sexually frustrated.
55+.jpg

but what was the deciding moment to be celibate? Was it a challenge such as this?

no, no...it developed over time, like a pavlov dog. i just wasn't getting what i wanted out of the experience. i was unfulfilled and it became a frustrating, negative thing that made me feel bored at best, so i just didn't want to do it anymore. well, that's not true. i still really, really want to do it. i just want it to be right next time. with my husband to be, and all it's supposed to be...

The last time I got lucky was the end of April, 1989. I've given up all hope.

The first few years are the hardest. Which makes sense, I was in my twenties then (awash in testosterone).

I think that was one of the reasons I used to ride my bicycle so much. To be too tired to worry about being sexually frustrated.
55+.jpg

it's funny. i was in my mid thirties...the sexual prime for females. i remember when it had been one year, i was like, "OH MY GOD I'M SUCH A FREAK!" HA!

no, no...it developed over time, like a pavlov dog. i just wasn't getting what i wanted out of the experience. i was unfulfilled and it became a frustrating, negative thing that made me feel bored at best, so i just didn't want to do it anymore. well, that's not true. i still really, really want to do it. i just want it to be right next time. with my husband to be, and all it's supposed to be...

how close have you gotten to having that husband to be?

Back