30 Day Sex Challenge

Would you succeed at this 30 day challenge?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pretty sure its legally married.

Can't wait til gay people can be married everywhere. They would be horrified to think of them as having sex everyday (which they probably think they do anyways, they are so fixated on it)

How would that not be awesome?...well I guess if tey were fatties or ugos I would be pissed but otherwise !!! AWESOME!

Its disrespectful. have sex on a park picnic table, not a church alter. Or a clothing store changing room, not a confessional.

A minisiter at my school said that you must be married before the Lord in order to be considered married in the eyes of the Lord. But I guess this is a pretty progressive church. And thats good cause I don't want to get married in a church, if I get married.

Shorty i have herd that the alter in a catholic church or the pews in an Anglican one are GREAT places to have sex

The confessional is too if you want some privacy:p

Course you cant really beat a blow job in the back while mass is on:D

:roflmao:

who cares if your married or not. Ive been with my partner 5 years in april, we live together and we are legally defacto. Im not going to let some church nut say we shouldnt fuck like rabbits if we feel like it:D

who cares if your married or not. Ive been with my partner 5 years in april, we live together and we are legally defacto. Im not going to let some church nut say we shouldnt fuck like rabbits if we feel like it:D

:thumbsup: lol

Last edited:
a two for one special. I think I would get sick of it if I had to have sex everyday for a month. I actually don't think people's bodies are made to "indulgde" that often. I need my sleep.

I am unmarried. If "success" means "not having sex for 30 days" (which, over the course of most of my adult life, I would have categorized as "failure"), then of course I could do it if I wanted to.

I am not sure why I would want to, and absolutely know that "success" would not make abstinence a habit, though.

If I were married, the notion that "we need to have sex because the pastor told us to" would creep me out to no end.

Back