30 Day Sex Challenge

Would you succeed at this 30 day challenge?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Done them both and no it does not work like that.

Having sex everyday for 30 days is easy in a new relationship. Not having sex for 30 days is also easy if you ignore phone sex and masturbation. But as Asguard says, when you do meet its like rabbits.

Yeah, sure it would. Hmm never tried abstaining at close quarters, have to admit. I'm the touchy feely type, so it would probably be difficult.

I would get get enough pleasure teasing the hell outta him, and not putting out. I'm evil that way.
Of course it would have to be with someone other than my husband, cuz he's evil that way too....bastard.

Pastor issues sex challenge

TAMPA - A pastor has a new challenge for his parishioners. It involves sex - a subject that may be taboo in many congregations.

The Relevant Church in Tampa's Ybor City has issued a 30-day sex challenge.

Single men and women can't have sex for 30 days, and married couples are urged to have it every day.

"If you look at studies, studies say in 30 days you can develop a habit," said Pastor Paul Wirth.

It definitely caught wives in the church by surprise.
If this Church opens up a branch in Fort Wayne, I've just changed churches!

why?
oooohhh! You're married. I forgot. LOL So every day would be do-able for a man? Even the period days? Would it be a chore or could you make it a bit exciting?

was the back injury from sex? My husband has done that. Hell, last night I split my lip open on the nightstand.

Rafting in the Grand Canyon.

Does the hr long sex aggravate the back injury?

Any sex aggravates the back injury. Sitting down hurts it.
Also, we both have roommates, so we can't have sex whenever.

Roman have you tried acupuncher or a pysio?

Both of those preffessions tend to have better results than surgical intervention for back injuries. Acupuncher can relive the pain and a good pysio can strengthen the back mussles which will pull your spine into its proper alinment

Roman have you tried acupuncher or a pysio?

Both of those preffessions tend to have better results than surgical intervention for back injuries. Acupuncher can relive the pain and a good pysio can strengthen the back mussles which will pull your spine into its proper alinment

I only do two things for injuries of any sort:
push-ups and anti-inflammatories.

I highly suggest you look at those two. They are non surgical and non medical and highly effective. Paliaties is another option which may help, alot of physios do this as well (at least here they do)

so, was I the only one who did this? I mean, tried to do it? 30 straight days is just impossible.

well i cant speak for anyone else but as i said at the time, there was no way in hell i would stop having sex to please some perverse moron. i get in enough trouble for how little we do it

Go without it for a month?

Am I allowed to masturbate?

yes. I'm an atheist, but I tried it. I'm married so the challenge was to have sex every day. It started out fine, but then it got boring. The journal part was nice. I liked reading back and seeing how constant sex affected our marriage. It didn't affect our marriage, but it did affect the quality of sex we had.

Back