Your time upon this earth is ending...

Speak foryourself Crunchy Cat, I don't like Tuna sandwich!. ;)

I'm a steak sandwich, preferably a Philly!. :)

G.

Godless said:
Speak foryourself Crunchy Cat, I don't like Tuna sandwich!. ;)

I'm a steak sandwich, preferably a Philly!. :)

G.

mmmmmm.... philly steak sandwich.... ahhhhhhhh

This has got to be the funniest thread I’ve seen in a long while.
Thanks Lawdog, it is made all the more entertaining by the fact that you say these things with sincerity.

Please, stay just the way you are.
This world needs many, many more of you. It makes my existence all the more enjoyable and easy.

Cottontop3000 said:
Please what?! You are a deluded fool who's religious and moral convictions have been reinforced with money, status and success by a society that worships a God that doesn't exist in any proveable sense. :)
I have none of those things.

Lawdog,

Why are you such an alarmist? You don't trust God? He is in control you know. He loves everyone on this forum/planet as much as He does you, and His will is always done. Soooo are you trying to scare people into wanting to know Jesus or what? Fucking brilliant...why didn't Jesus think of that?

Truth is that Jesus doesn't come at someone like that at all, but with unconditional love and complete acceptance, and only after being sincerely invited by that person. With Jesus, there is no fear, only peace...no condemnation, only redemption. Which makes me think that you must not know Him, Lawdog. I do know Him, and I know that He would never have you out here spewing this fire and brimstone crap at people.

Listen, the world is a shitty place and it's going to get shittier. If what a person sees in this world, and experiences in their own lifetime, isn't enough to get them to Christ, then so be it. Everyone has their own path, and in regards to God (since everything is), some apparently lead straight to hell. If hell is a place that is void of God and His Holy Spirit, then those who choose to deny God should be happy there, without Him and His presence, just like they claim to be here. And then again, I've heard tell of Jesus going to hell Himself to rescue someone who called upon Him while there...just like He does here.

Ultimately, everyone gets exactly what they ask for. What's so scary about that? Stop trying to project your fears onto others in the name of Jesus. You're misrepresenting Him, and that pisses me off. If you're afraid, then I suggest that you actually get to know Jesus...take your fears to Him, and leave us alone. I'm not afraid of anything...after all, there's nothing to fear but fear...and Jesus is the one who taught me that.

Last edited:
Lori_7 said:
Lawdog,

Why are you such an alarmist? You don't trust God? He is in control you know. He loves everyone on this forum/planet as much as He does you, and His will is always done. Soooo are you trying to scare people into wanting to know Jesus or what? Fucking brilliant...why didn't Jesus think of that?
I am not trying to scare anyone, I am simply explaining reality as it exists. That reality is a scary one, it involves the human need to be saved from Hell. In the same way the weather forecaster in describing and warning us about a hurricane desires that those in danger take steps to get safe.
Lori_7 said:
Truth is that Jesus doesn't come at someone like that at all, but with unconditional love and complete acceptance, and only after being sincerely invited by that person. With Jesus, there is no fear, only peace...no condemnation, only redemption. Which makes me think that you must not know Him, Lawdog. I do know Him, and I know that He would never have you out here spewing this fire and brimstone crap at people.
Actually Jesus' love though inutterably powerful is not unconditional. The conditions are these: Acceptance of Him as your savior and acceptance of His teachings and laws, as well as the virtues of Faith Hope and Charity.

Lori_7 said:
Listen, the world is a shitty place and it's going to get shittier. If what a person sees in this world, and experiences in their own lifetime, isn't enough to get them to Christ, then so be it. Everyone has their own path, and in regards to God (since everything is), some apparently lead straight to hell. If hell is a place that is void of God and His Holy Spirit, then those who choose to deny God should be happy there, without Him and His presence, just like they claim to be here. And then again, I've heard tell of Jesus going to hell Himself to rescue someone who called upon Him while there...just like He does here.
Hell is a place of unending torment and unhappiness. No one in Hell is able to utter God's name.
Lori_7 said:
Ultimately, everyone gets exactly what they ask for. What's so scary about that? Stop trying to project your fears onto others in the name of Jesus. You're misrepresenting Him, and that pisses me off. If you're afraid, then I suggest that you actually get to know Jesus...take your fears to Him, and leave us alone. I'm not afraid of anything...after all, there's nothing to fear but fear...and Jesus is the one who taught me that.
Interesting Psycological statement. I do have fears for the safety and final well being of others, (its not all up to God, because He gave us these talents and abilities in order that we might help in the work of salvation)..and so that they might avoid Hell, (what are you doing to stop souls from entering bodily into Hell?) and I am willing to be criticized and mocked for it, if even one repents.

LawDog, is it? What an un-christian name or whatever!
Who made you Judge of Sinners? You're not really a Christian, are you?

You think that Christianity is one big Joke! I am a Christian and I don't recognise you as one of my own. Stop Desecrating the Scriptures!

You are no worse then the Heathens and Atheists who worship Themselves!! :) :)

If you dont recognize the Truth, and still say you are christian, then you are even in worse shape than the unbelievers.

if you dont like these postings or discussions, you are not required to add any comments.

your time upon this earth is ending, so is mine, so since are you do not seem cognizant, i will notwaste my precious time.

"cognizant" of what?

Wrong word idiot. You mean "coherent" or "lucid" or "rational". Maybe you should spend your time with a dictionary.

" ever since the very first steps man took from the cradles of his mothers arms he has been attempting to deal with his fearfulness. At first he feared the friendly house spider and the scurring sound of a mouse in search of food. Then he looked out and up and saw such magesty and beauty that he was overwhelmed and feared that too.
When finally he had the courage to leave the prison of his fear and venture into the daylight from the cravings of his fear, and cried out to the heavens for all to hear:
"I shall not fear, I shall have the courage to face the truth of my existance, I shall not be overcome by the paranoid ramblings of my sensitive imagination. I will live with the truth what ever that be and I shall not surcumb or be conquered by the fear of others. For the light of truth is by far a more heavenly place than the fearful hell of lies and paranoia"

And man now standing tall and strong, has managed to, in part, conquer his own self deception, the tool of insanity and that is his fear of himself and all around him. With eyes of courage fixed on some undefinedable future he strides forward and allows his reality to be true to himself and itself"

Say good bye to your fear and heaven is here and now

Last edited:
Quantum Quack said:
" ever since the very first steps man took from the cradles of his mothers arms he has been attempting to ...

"I shall not fear, I shall have the courage to face the truth of my existance...."

Say good bye to your fear and heaven is here and now

NIce little quote. however I have nothing to fear truly because God is with me, and wants me to warn people about the dangers of Hell.

Perhaps others are haunted by fears of the mind, and they should be, because if they dont repent they will get much worse...

If you sit and listen to the weather man repeatedly warn you about a coming hurricane, and then say he is paranoid, or delusional, who really is delusional?

One part you got almost right, "The kingdom of Heaven is upon you", Jesus said it, and it means that a foretastes of Heaven is here, if you are a believer and pray, but there will also be the judgement..."those who do not believe will be condemned.." -Jesus

Christ also said when asked about the end times: "You can judge what the weather is going to be when you look at the sky, then can you not judge the signs of the times?"

Lawdog said:
NIce little quote. however I have nothing to fear truly because God is with me, and wants me to warn people about the dangers of Hell.

Perhaps others are haunted by fears of the mind, and they should be, because if they dont repent they will get much worse...

If you sit and listen to the weather man repeatedly warn you about a coming hurricane, and then say he is paranoid, or delusional, who really is delusional?

One part you got almost right, "The kingdom of Heaven is upon you", Jesus said it, and it means that a foretastes of Heaven is here, if you are a believer and pray, but there will also be the judgement..."those who do not believe will be condemned.." -Jesus

Christ also said when asked about the end times: "You can judge what the weather is going to be when you look at the sky, then can you not judge the signs of the times?"

Weeellllll when I see a storm a coming by the shape of the clouds [real clouds] then I will react so I ask you show me the clouds that are decieving you and I will show you how to interpret the weather.

..."those who do not believe will be condemned.." -Jesus

..."those who do not follow will be condemned.." -Hitler

..."those who do not adhere will be condemned.." -Stalin

Hitler had his concentration camps.

Stalin had the Gulag.

Jesus has Hell.

Who wins in the battle of the super villains?

At least when Hitler and Stalin were finished with you, your torment was over. Jesus thoughtfully extends that torment to ETERNITY! Amen and Halleluja!

Back