Yes, Hitler was indeed a Bible-Believing Christian

Dr Lou Natic said:
You're right. There are no notable characters in the history of islam.
My point is you hate jews and the west, and applaud actions taken against them. If some muslim was successful he would be your hero. I don't see how he would be any better than hitler.

no hero's? achieved nothing? are you forgetting that Muslims have ruled the world with are empires twice. we have crushed many opposing empires. to see a map of how much land Muslims ruled over go to (non Muclim source); http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/~rs143/map6.jpg

these are people off the top of my head there are HUNDREDS more

(THESE ARE IN ORDER OF WHEN THEY HAPPENED)

1) Muhammed (saw) the person who started Islam by converting one person (his wife) which later lead to 1.4 Billion Muslims today.

2) Calipah Abu bakar who lead the Islamic Conquest and in ONLY 2 years united the ENTIRE Arab Peninsula.3) Calipah Umar who led Arab raids into both the Roman and the Sassanid empires. Both were successful. Apparently both the Romans and the Sassanians were much weaker than the Arabs thought they were.

4) Calipah Uthman and his army organized a real campaign, and by 651 AD they took over most of Western Asia, from the Mediterranean coast to eastern Iran.

5) Calipah Ali Under Ali, the soldiers of the Islamic Empire fought their way through Egypt and North Africa, and although Ali was assassinated in 661, the armies continued and then crossed the Straits of Gibraltar to attack Spain in 710 AD.

6) Salihuddini - Who crushed the Christian and Roman Crusaders.

Rappaccini said:
Ummm.

Hitler was an occultist. He believed in a number of strange things... none of which were Christian.

Mein Kampf was anti-semitic propaganda that he wrote while brooding in a cell.

Besides, you've never read it. Maybe you've read one or two passages you found on the net, but you've certainly not read it.

Have you ever actually seen a copy? No normal human being could ever read one. The only man whom I know to have done it was Stalin.

im not really sure, but i thought Mien Kampf was a published book.

Did you lose your sense of humor young?

I challenge you: find me a normal, living human who has read that book.

It is humongous and poorly composed.

The only reason Stalin read it is because it happens to lay out Hitler's entire war plan.

P.S. This challenge is a Catch 22, as Heller put it, so I recommend you don't rise to it.

Last edited:
Proud_Muslim said:
No Princess, most christians that I met denied he was christian, they said, he was an athiest !!! :confused:
you're kidding?! hmm... must be uneducated non-Australian (not therefore however) schmoes... ask the 15-yr-olds (there r a lot of them here) we spent all last year and now going into this year learning all about him, go hitler!

PM,

You have gone too far. Is Osama bin Laden a good muslim, killing thousands of innocent americans then dancing in joy? It's sickening. You're going to tremendous heights to try to make Jesus look bad. Hitler used Christianity as an excuse to kill God's people. He wasn't a Christian, otherwise the Nazis would have been missionaries. You can't say things like that.

Yours in Christ,

Kevin

JesusisLord51 said:
PM,

You have gone too far. Is Osama bin Laden a good muslim, killing thousands of innocent americans then dancing in joy? It's sickening. You're going to tremendous heights to try to make Jesus look bad.

As Proud Muslim, Jesus is my prophet, the prophet of Islam, it is christians who are making jesus look very bad, just read these verses in the bible:

MATTHEW 11:21-24 Jesus curses [the inhabitants of] three cities who were not sufficiently impressed with his great works.

EZEKIEL 9:4-6 The Lord commands: "... slay old men outright, young men and maidens, little children and women ...."

and many more... :rolleyes:

Hitler used Christianity as an excuse to kill God's people.

Here is another pathetic FALLACY, Jews are not God's People, if they were, how he let them die in such horrible way in the concentration camps ??? :rolleyes:

He wasn't a Christian, otherwise the Nazis would have been missionaries. You can't say things like that.

Hiter was PROUD christian:

Hitler-with-Muller.jpg

Hitler greets Muller the "Bishop of the Reich" and Abbot Schachleitner

Bishops-salute-Hitler.jpg

Catholic Bishops giving the Nazi salute in honor of Hitler

hitleratchurch.jpg

Hitler leaves the Marine Church in Wilhelmshaven.

priests-salute.jpg

Priests giving the Hitler salute at a Catholic youth rally in the Berlin-Neukolln stadium in August 1933.

fuhreratmonument.gif

The Führer in Franken
Adolf Hitler (center) at the monument for the war dead in the small town of Franken. According to Ray Cowdery, Hitler rarely missed an opportunity to visit war memorials, even when a photographer was not present.

Yours in Christ,

Kevin

Yours in Allah, the only TRUE God

The Shield of Islam.

Here is another pathetic FALLACY, Jews are not God's People, if they were, how he let them die in such horrible way in the concentration camps ???

Let's consider this for a minute. You seem to be arguing that anybody who dies in a horrible way is therefore not one of God's people. Is that right? I'm sure that many thousands of Muslims have died in horrible ways. Does that mean that Muslims are not Allah's people, then?

I hope you can clear this up for me.

Proud_Muslim said:
As Proud Muslim, Jesus is my prophet, the prophet of Islam, it is christians who are making jesus look very bad:
M*W: Thanks, P_M for the photos. They confirm what I said a good while back, but I was called a "liar" by okinrus, I think, who said the Catholic Church had no affiliation with Hitler or the Nazis.

Excuse me DoctorNO. Not everyone with a bucket on their head is a muslim or a representative of muslims, on the other hand, Hitler was indeed a Jesus believer christians. Hitler believed that Jesus is his personal lord and savior.

Flores said:
Excuse me DoctorNO. Not everyone with a bucket on their head is a muslim or a representative of muslims, on the other hand, Hitler was indeed a Jesus believer christians. Hitler believed that Jesus is his personal lord and savior.

Aw the double standards. :D

The reason why islam is bathing on its own blood is because some muslims think they are more islamic than other muslims. Sorry but you cant change history. The Mufti did recruit muslims to fight as Hitler's SS troopers. ;p

Just because Hitler gathered favor with the people by walking in churches etc. doesn't mean he was a Christian.

In fact, he wasn't one.

darthvader.gif

The following four quotations are from the Nazism holy book, Mein Kampf. The English Translation of Mein Kampf can be found at
http://www.magister.msk.ru/library/politica/hitla002.htm

Hitler's call to prophethood (Vol. 1 Ch. 3)
Do you feel that Providence has called you to proclaim the Truth to the world? If so, then go and do it.

Hitler's Struggle & Victory over the gods (Vol. 1 Ch. 2)
The Goddess of Fate clutched me in her hands and often threatened to smash me; but the will grew stronger as the obstacles increased, and finally the will triumphed.

Hitler's Mission to the German People (Vol. 1 Ch. 8.)
What we have to fight for is the necessary security for the existence and increase of our race and people, the subsistence of its children and the maintenance of our racial stock unmixed, the freedom and independence of the Fatherland; so that our people may be enabled to fulfil the mission assigned to it by the Creator.

Hitler's Proclamation that miscegenation is a sin. (Vol. 1 Ch. 11)
In short, the results of miscegenation are always the following: (a) The level of the superior race becomes lowered; (b) physical and mental degeneration sets in, thus leading slowly but steadily towards a progressive drying up of the vital sap. The act which brings about such a development is a sin against the will of the Eternal Creator. And as a sin this act will be avenged.

Farside's Commentary: It's time to emigrate to America.

Mein Kampf is steeped in religious imagery. Hitler is always invoking or alluding to the gods or goddesses throughout the two volume pamphlet. For example, he speaks of "the hand of the Goddess of Destiny" or "the ruthless Goddess of Distress." Hitler never proclaimed himself to be a final prophet to mankind but only the messiah for the German people. He promised them salvation but damnation to the Jews, Poles, Russians or anybody else who got in the way of the Third Reich.

Kind Regards,
Farside
comp_surfin.gif

All right PM, now that school's over, i got some SERIOUS objections.

Calling yourself a Christian is one thing, BEING a christian is another.

If you honestly believe that Hitler was a Christian, Then I refuse to believe that any muslim is better than Osama bin Laden.

If you believe that Jesus is your prophet as well, then not only does this contradict the Muslim belief that Mohammed is the first and last prophet, but also that you hold what Jesus says to be true. Therefore, you are hopelessly contradicting yourself. Stop being so stubborn, look at the holy Bible for what it is. I've looked at Islamic websites and see no truth and hopeless hypocricy. You are discouraging people from seeking the Truth, Our Savior Jesus Christ, and bombarding their minds with lies. Satan is using you to do his work. Just look and see. You are spreading hatred through this whole forum.

I invite you to experience Jesus in a real and rewarding way.

PLEASE, I really want you to come to heaven with me. Even though you hate me and wish i would fall into a pit of lava, I still care for you, dude! Just open your heart a little bit and let the Holy Spirit do the rest. You can't share a personal relationship with allah, but you can with Jesus.

Yours in Christ's Holy Name,

Kevin

M*W: Thanks, P_M for the photos. They confirm what I said a good while back, but I was called a "liar" by okinrus, I think, who said the Catholic Church had no affiliation with Hitler or the Nazis.
Besides not responding to what you said, I find it hard to believe I called you a liar. In the early years of Hitler's compaign some members of the Church sided with the Nazi party in order to defeat communism. The Weimar republic never really appealed to the Catholics and the war veterans of Germany.

This is not suprising, however. There was even a parade on Muhammed's birthday showing pictures of Hitler.

Back