Yes, Hitler was indeed a Bible-Believing Christian

spuriousmonkey said:
I can remember that the arab nations attacked Israel first.

Oh yeah, this is the zionist propaganda bullshit, sadly, the zionists manged to turn Holland into zionist colony.

hey spurious, does it help if more then one person reports a post?

or does it just annoy the moderators?

Hitler was under the impression that he was under some sort of divine protection so therefore he must have indeed believed in "something"......

As I quoted from Straight Dope before: "As one put it, you could certainly make the argument that he was a firm believer in God, if by 'God' you mean 'Adolf Hitler.'"

Proud_Muslim said:
When Carl Marx was alive he used to laugh and say: there is no God, when he died, God turned to his angels and asked them: WHERE IS HE NOW !! :p

Jesus fuckin' Christ ...

1) It's Karl Marx. Not Carl. Karl.

2) The quote is "God is dead" isn't Marx, it's Nietzsche.

3) When Nietzsche said "God is dead," he didn't mean God had died, since that would imply the existence of God. Rather, he meant the idea of God was dead.

StarofEight said:
When Nietzsche said "God is dead," he didn't mean God had died, since that would imply the existence of God. Rather, he meant the idea of God was dead.
But the effect is the same, whether God exists or not. Nietzsche was referring to a disillusionment which paved the way for nihilism.

Red Devil said:
Hitler was under the impression that he was under some sort of divine protection so therefore he must have indeed believed in "something"......
It is called schizophrenia... :D
No, seriously, he did, but he had no idea of how God really is! His "god" was totally illusional... :eek:

As opposed to people who believe in an invisible who can see what they are doing at all times of the day, knows everything they've ever thought or could ever think, has a horrible, horrible place to send people who disagree with him ... no, it's not John Ashcroft, it's Jehovah.

Ha! :D "Jehova" isn't even His name!!!! Those dumb Jews from that time heard God saying "I am" and they named Him "I am". Could it be more dumb? :rolleyes:

Just to clarify for the ones that know any Hebrew at all.... "Jehova" means "I am" in Hebrew... :cool:

he was one of my best idea's as was gengis khan, attila the hun, il duce, iddi armin,
and now osama bin laden, saddam, and gaddaffi and countless more through the years

Back