Woo-Woo Contest?

meaning if he is so credible, then he should be able to provide evidence; himself.
How "interesting" that you should espouse that viewpoint.
Do as I say not as I do, perhaps?

Last edited:
yeah... Freidman is down at Roswell for his peer reviews of the papers he's putting out

here's the review board....:rolleyes:

trio.jpg

Yep, there are a lot of freaks in the world.

Not forgetting that there have been far more who have advocated crazy ideas that eventually turned out to be incorrect.

100% agreed.

Lots of snake oil salesmen and a sucker born every minute to buy what their selling.

And another appropriate candidate enters the woo woo thread.

surprised you not down in Roswell Dragon... you might be able to fit in... probably even get a date ... one you don't have to blow up first

Pie,

it's just another example of the crowd Freidman runs with.

So your saying that this guy and Stanton are friends or acquantices ?

If not, it's like saying that David Duke and John McCain are the same.

No what I'm saying is Freidman and his cronies runs in tight circle... sort of a woo woo cult.

why... because no real scientific fellowship would have nothing to do with them.

You also have your "Jesus was a alien" camp. No Mainstream Church will have nothing to do with them either... Just like no one wants anything to do with Fred Phelps.
Is Phelps and Duke a fair enough comparison ;)

I read your response to his column and don't disagree at all.

As you stated, both sides are guilty in leaving out pertinent information to make their side sound more plausible. Which is just disengenious. And he does that.

Those that do that lose credibility with me. In his case the fact that he is peddling books and speeches makes me question his motives and that is another problem.

Who would you rather spend the night in a tent with.

Fred Phelps and David Duke or

Stanton Friedman and Stephen Yulish

Who would you rather spend the night in a tent with.

Fred Phelps and David Duke or

Stanton Friedman and Stephen Yulish

it's dark in a tent right?

ufofestival111.jpg

Back