Woman says 'Pool's closed' notice is racist

Is there ever a time when you think rational consideration has merit, or is it all hyperbole, all the time?

When you start to have any level of rational consideration, then I might think that there is some merit to it. Instead you just push more and more bullshit, though can we expect any less from a known racist, err liberal, such as yourself?

Maybe it just isn't racism Tiassa, or can you just not imagine a world where every non-black person, see white in your bigoted view, isn't out to destory every black they come across?

TIASSA,
is this true? Do you really believe every non-black person is out to destroy every black they come across?

Why haven't you said this?

If you had said this, I would have known it.

You're not saying it has really mislead me.

It was racist,.. evidence! The mob hid behind their curtains and put up a fucking sign for christ's sake.

People we are not the jury, we're the bloody tossers who love to have an opinion and the opinion of those who have been around longer than two weeks ( nominal figure) is that the paranoid white honkies were too gutless to say " we don't want you filthy black cunts {sic} defacing our sparkling white pool( despite the mega chlorine, kill off all the nasty bugs doses in evidence).

Whoever put up that sign, better buy some curtains, a dog and a home alarm system.

Curtains protect everything.

It is likely that it was racist?

Would you like to provide some proof to support this theory?
What is your theory? That the woman has her head up her ass? Provide some proof of the implicit theory of yours this thread represents.

We are not a court of law.

Given the facts as presented in the article I would guess the sign was meant to be racist.

Sitting on a jury I would want more evidence of that.

You seem to be convinced that this woman was wrong to take it this way, despite the fact that you, obviously know much less about the context than she does.

You seem to lack the courage to actually present your own position in this thread, leaving it to implication.

It was racist,.. evidence! The mob hid behind their curtains and put up a fucking sign for christ's sake.

People we are not the jury, we're the bloody tossers who love to have an opinion and the opinion of those who have been around longer than two weeks ( nominal figure) is that the paranoid white honkies were too gutless to say " we don't want you filthy black cunts {sic} defacing our sparkling white pool( despite the mega chlorine, kill off all the nasty bugs doses in evidence).

Well said.

*sigh* If you must all know, it wasnt a racially motivated attack.
It was an attack on a pool.
Literally.

'Pools Closed' is an internet meme that has spilled out into the real world.

If you want to know more, visit urbandictionary.com and search 'pools closed' and all will become clear.

There have been thousands of similiar incidents to this, usually purportrated in suburban communities by people with internet connections and performed on public pools. Regardless of any ethnic minority in the area.

But I must say, we have had a good laugh watching this debate of racism unfold. But it bores me now.

Ah yes the western sense of justice, guilty until proven otherwise...

Hello, not court of law. Discussion forum.
Hello, you think Tiassa thinks that every non-black is out to destroy every black. No evidence of this, yet you think he is guilty.
Hello, you think this woman was wrong and guilty of overreacting or falsely accusing. No evidence of this.

I do think the sign was racist. To the other, immense, naîve stupidity is also a possibility.

And what reasoning do you have to back yourself up with this? The fact that there's a black person on a sign that says "POOL CLOSED"? Which somehow suggests discrimination or something negative against blacks? What is it suggesting, Tiassa? How can you reasonably make this link?

I'm curious, would it be reasonable of me to assume that you'd say it's racist against white people if the sign displayed a white person on it instead of a black person?

Speaking of dishonesty, you might recall that what that quote responded to was Lepus' escalation from your "form" of a bouncer to having "all the appearances of a bouncer".

Indeed, however I feel it necessary to remind you that in a picture like this, size is not a necessary factor in giving the impression of something like a bouncer. All one needs is merely the idea of it and that is enough.

And what makes it so? Compared, say, to Urkel?

Why must it be compared to anything?

Well, that's certainly fine company to find yourself in. You're so convinced it's not racism, but you can't offer anything but your say-so to back it up?

Actually, Tiassa, you'll notice that I claim that the article is mostly speculation and little actual detail. They don't even know who put up the sign in the article and, honestly, any reasoning as to why they did it is nothing but conjecture. Why do you ignore this? Is it unreasonable of me to actually ask for more detail from the situation before I start crying racism? Is it unreasonable of me to not pretend that I actually know the motive behind the person who put up the sign and twist the actual meaning of the sign to the extent that it's inherently racist?

Hello, not court of law. Discussion forum.

Did I say sense of jusice or system of justice? Looks like the racist liberals can't read very well.

Hello, you think Tiassa thinks that every non-black is out to destroy every black. No evidence of this, yet you think he is guilty.

I'm guessing that you haven't been around long enough to see this idiot go on about 'white privilege' and whatnot.

Hello, you think this woman was wrong and guilty of overreacting or falsely accusing. No evidence of this.

How dare I believe in innocent till proven guilty!

Abs, scared little white rabbit ( lepustimidus) you guys need to realise that white priveledge does not even apply to you.
Go on, look in the mirror. That pasty, pink puffy face looking back at you is the reason that you hate yourselves deepdown.
Who can live with being pink..like a newborn mouse!( rabbit)?
Get over your insecurities. It's O.K to be pink, it's like ..'it's O.k to be small or ...female,..you know, you'll get by!

How dare I believe in innocent till proven guilty!
Does that include the woman making the complaint. And again, we are not determining guilt. And yes, I can read your posts. Can you?

Oddly I consider Tiassa innocent of thinking that every non-black wants to destroy every black.

Even more oddly I understand how believing that whites have priviledge does not mean they all want to destroy every black.

And before you have a snitfit. I am not saying I agree with everything Tiassa believes. I do, however, think you have lied about him in this thread and failed to note that he said CLEARLY that we cannot be sure it was racism.

It still seems like you are presuming that the woman in the story is wrong to have considered this a racist act and consider her guilty until proven innocent. Feel free to say I am wrong about this. If you are not presuming she is guilty of this, please write it clearly.

Hai Guise!

i dink dat this wasnt racest, u guise are all jist taking thingz outt of hahnd becuaze theyre waz pluumbing in pool that was bad fo greazy hair and it made theyre fired chiiken decay!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously... how much more can people fail in life?

I'm not talking about whomever posted that, I'm talking about the woman in question. Just because its a black man on the paper, she assumes someone meant a racist remark about it? Honestly, some people are more racist to themselves or through imagination then anyone else victimizing them.

The correct context of the picture isnt even remotely racist if I recall correctly. Stop jumping to the worst possible conclusion and people who know whats going on wont laugh at you maniacally behind your back.

Back