why we need ghosts

Yes, an out-of-focus "person" walks in the background and leaves the room through a door.
Then the baby stands up and looks at the door where the person disappeared.

Camera is completely out-of-focus on both subjects and, as usual, the scene proves nothing but the presence of a person and a child.

Also known as bad photography.

It's known as a baby cam set up in a dark room. And a person doesn't vanish in the process of walking by. This is a real ghost. It can't be denied.

If anyone wants to see a longer version of this clip...
The Daily Mail
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-parents-check-babycam-spot-ghostly-male.html
This ''ghost'' throws a shadow on the ceiling, watch the ceiling darken to the left of the ceiling fan as the ''ghost'' walks in.
Notice the ''ghost'' does not disappear at the end but walks out the door on the left.
MR says it vanished.
It's known as a baby cam set up in a dark room. And a person doesn't vanish
in the process of walking by. This is a real ghost. It can't be denied.

Last edited:
If anyone wants to see a longer version of this clip...
The Daily Mail
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-parents-check-babycam-spot-ghostly-male.html
This ''ghost'' throws a shadow on the ceiling, watch the ceiling darken to the left of the ceiling fan as the ''ghost'' walks in.
Notice the ''ghost does not disappear at the end but walks out the door on the left.
MR says it vanished.

The ghost goes from being fully visible to being just barely visible by the time it reaches the door. Real persons don't do that.

The ghost goes from being fully visible to being just barely visible by the time it reaches the door. Real persons don't do that.
Yes they do in photography. Especially in low light and bad focus.

Why is that "fixed" baby-cam not level and in-focus? Looks like someone was holding it. A third person?

Yes they do in photography. Especially in low light and bad focus.

Why is that "fixed" baby-cam not level and in-focus? Looks like someone was holding it. A third person?

No they don't. And nobody is holding the cam. It's an overnight baby cam. That was already made clear.

Call the mother and ask her.

No, this needs to be explained up front as a questionable part of the clip. Proof cannot be questionable. Then it isn't proof, but conjecture.

Maybe the mother was holding the cam? Maybe they were installing it, or readjusting it. That would explain a lot of questionable details.

I have taken plenty of ghost-like blurry low-light pictures. After developing and checking quality, I used to put them in the trash.

Last edited:
They wanted to know why the camera wasn't level. I'm telling them to call the mother. What's so hard to understand about this?
Not hard at all. Your usual nonsense. "I am certain that this is ABSOLUTELY TRUE! 100%! Nothing about it is doubtable at all! But I have no idea why it's tilted. Ask someone else."

Not hard at all. Your usual nonsense. "I am certain that this is ABSOLUTELY TRUE! 100%! Nothing about it is doubtable at all! But I have no idea why it's tilted. Ask someone else."

Yeah..that's what I said. So what? The tilt of camera has absolutely nothing to do with the authenticity of the video.

Back