why we need ghosts

The nervous "LOL", followed by something that fails to address the points that were made.

Are you stuck, Magical Realist? Did your own hypocrisy hit you full on in the face, there? A bit close for comfort?

I see you're following form.
You've stopped defending your latest stuff, and are just talking to yourself.
Now you'll go dark for a while, then pop up in week with some even more bizarre links from the world wide woo.

VWif.gif

Now you're going to pretend to be stupid?
Well, more like he will now try to change the subject by posting irrelevant, unrelated bits, funny videos and indecipherable comments.

Again, this is his pattern. Argue until he gets backed into a corner - then lash out angrily, announce he is putting people on ignore (while still replying to them somehow), try to change the subject and then finally go silent until the next thread.

Here's a little girl who has been painting what she has seen since age 4:

=========
Akiane Kramarik describes herself as a “visionary journalist” who reports what she observes in both the physical and non-physical worlds around her. Since she was 4 years old, Akiane has been recording what she sees in precise detail. Akiane describes her access to the divine as “inspirations from God” and “visions from Heaven.”
https://art-soulworks.com/pages/heaven-is-for-real-painting
=========

She has painted several pictures of Jesus. And another person, Colton Burpo, confirmed that her pictures are what Jesus looks like, since he saw Him too - "really pure, really masculine, really strong and big … His eyes are just beautiful.”

Repeated forum rules breach:

E8. When linking to other sites, include a description and/or meaningful link text – not just ‘Link’ or ‘Click here’.

You sure spend alot of time and effort in this thread arguing against all this "crap" evidence. I'm thinking maybe it isn't such crap if it bothers you so much.
I keep the bathroom separate from the kitchen in my house too. It's an ongoing struggle.

You sure spend alot of time and effort in this thread arguing against all this "crap" evidence. I'm thinking maybe it isn't such crap if it bothers you so much.
What kind of argument is this about the existence or non-existence of ghosts?

More logical fallacies apply here:
  • Traitorous critic fallacy (ergo decedo, 'thus leave') – a critic's perceived affiliation is portrayed as the underlying reason for the criticism.
  • Bulverism (psychogenetic fallacy) – inferring why an argument is being used, associating it to some psychological reason, then assuming it is invalid as a result. The assumption that if the origin of an idea comes from a biased mind, then the idea itself must also be a falsehood.
More generally, it is an ad hom, since it addresses the person - projecting emotions on them in a vacuum - as opposed to addressing the actual topic at-hand.

MR: stay on topic please, or recuse yourself for being unable to.

A paranormal experience of sheer terror by a paranormal investigator...
OK, so this is another of what MR presumably considers the top best of the best of compelling evidence for ghosts.

This is a 3 minute segment, of which exactly 1 minute 20 seconds (1:00 - 2:20) is a spoken account of an event. Nothing to see or hear, just a talking head.
The person telling it is Adam, a technician who works with the Ghost Team.

Synopsis

They were shooting in a house.
Adam saw a moving shadow under the gap of a door.
He went around to another door to see who caused it.
He did not find anyone.
He got scared.
He got very scared.
Other people also got scared.

End of synopsis.

I am not being facetious here. That is literally an account of the events in the video.
We can assume this is the cream of the crop of what MR considers proof of ghosts.*

*Actually we don't assume this. We know you're trolling, to see how much reaction you can get. We, on the other hand, are amusing ourselves by seeing how much of a fool you are deliberately willing to play to our entertainment. Hey, it's all traffic for SciFo, right?

Last edited:
Back