why we need ghosts

True

So then what Scientists are willing to put themselves in the position of the experience of ghosts , to show that the experience of a ghost is not valid ?
If they could scientist would have done it . Plenty have tried, all have failed. It is scientifically impossible unless it is a "mirror image". Those ghosts can be reproduced at will.
Science can produce ghostlike images, they're just not "real" ghosts.......:?

They're called optical illusions.

The living ghost stories are all from lay persons, who know very little about natural phenomena.

If they could scientist would have done it . Plenty have tried, all have failed. It is scientifically impossible unless it is a "mirror image". Those ghosts can be reproduced at will.
Science can produce ghostlike images, they're just not "real" ghosts.......:?

They're called optical illusions.

The living ghost stories are all from lay persons, who know very little about natural phenomena.

So Experience means nothing .

So the theory of the experience is more important than the experience its self ?

So the theory of the experience is more important than the experience its self ?
The (subjective) experience is important to the individual who experienced it.
The (objective) evidence is important to the understanding of the phenomenon.

No, river, experience can fool an ignorant person.
This is precisely how the first gods were "observed" by their "works".

Thunder and lightning used to be Thor . Could not see Thor but his handiwork was pretty scary to all.

Ghosts are no more than "mundane" rather than "divine" apparitions. Neither exists materially.

The ghost you see when you look in the mirror is not material, but looks just like you. It is your mirrored ghost.
If I took a picture and cropped it to only your image, I'd have a picture of your ghost.

If you marvel at Alex's excellent cosmic photography, you can readily all the gods that occupy the heaven's, including their horses and chariots.

This is precisely how the first gods were "observed" by their "works".

Thunder and lightning used to be Thor . Could not see Thor but his handiwork was pretty scary to all.

Ghosts are no more than "mundane" rather than "divine" apparitions. Neither exists materially.

The ghost you see when you look in the mirror is not material, but looks just like you. It is your mirrored ghost.
If I took a picture and cropped it to only your image, I'd have a picture of your ghost.

If you marvel at Alex's excellent cosmic photography, you can readily all the gods that occupy the heaven's, including their horses and chariots.

Ghosts are of an energy we have yet to understand .

W4U is correct.

The experience is real; the interpretation is not necessarily valid.

A witness might say "I felt a touch and saw a shape", but their interpretation that "it was a ghost" can easily be flawed.

A witness might say "I felt a touch and saw a shape", but their interpretation that "it was a ghost" can easily be flawed.

Paranormal experiences are much deeper than that. They involve a sudden sense of terror of an invisible presence and of being watched. Whatever we mean by "ghost" can telepathically transmit overwhelming feelings of fear and paranoia to the present experient.

Here's a real life example of such:

Here are some real life examples of ghostly emanations, but are real life weather patterns and perfectly explainable with standard physics.
sun-dogs.jpg

lenticular-clouds.jpg

Parting the sea anyone?
11---tmmhd0mjpg.jpg

17---vt4wnnwjpg.jpg

And there are a whole bunch of people who can defy gravity!!

Last edited:
Ghosts are of an energy we have yet to understand.
Oh, get real. A form of energy we do not understand?
We can create non-existent particles, like the Higgs boson, and we don't understand the energy employed by ghoulies, ghosties , and things that go bump in the night?

This mindset is the result of religious belief, which tries to make us believe that angels and demons are "unknowable" forms of divine energy. We know this;
Forms of Energy Energy is found in different forms, such as light, heat, sound and motion. There are many forms of energy, but they can all be put into two categories: kinetic and potential.
Do you really think that the phenomenon of divine energy has not been studied enough. 3000 years at least.

It's the religious "scientists" (preacher) who proclaim that divine energy is not measurable. Well, duh. If anyone should be able to prove the existence of ghosts energy, it should be the clergy, no? Exorcisms, the removal of demonic energies from a person so afflicted? Ever heard of a successful exorcism?

This is so insulting to real science and it's really disturbing, because too many people are so misled and therefore easy marks for charlatans.

Paranormal experiences are much deeper than that. They involve a sudden sense of terror of an invisible presence and of being watched. Whatever we mean by "ghost" can telepathically transmit overwhelming feelings of fear and paranoia to the present experient.

Here's a real life example of such:

I saw a real life example of a guy talking, and a notice that real evidence is forthcoming shortly.

What on earth does this prove? That the guy is deluded? I would think most psychologists would come to that conclusion.

I saw a real life example of a guy talking, and a notice that real evidence is forthcoming shortly.

What on earth does this prove? That the guy is deluded? I would think most psychologists would come to that conclusion.

Guess you had to be there...

Guess you had to be there...
where is the mathematical translation of the energies involved? Oh, right, they are as yet undiscovered.

And this "scientist" is qualified to make any formal scientific observations and plausible causalities?

When my daughter was 6 I made her a Xmas present of the book,"where the wild things are". She loved it and wanted to move to the island. I did not advise her to make that a life's goal.

Back