Why is being nude so "wrong"?

A bit. But c'mon - you're trying to tell us what's normal, and yet you're letting yourself be sexually assaulted on a regular basis, and you think that family members would be sexually attracted to each other if they were naked. Not to be mean, but it is kinda funny.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

A bit. But c'mon - you're trying to tell us what's normal, and yet you're letting yourself be sexually assaulted on a regular basis, and you think that family members would be sexually attracted to each other if they were naked. Not to be mean, but it is kinda funny.

Yeah Regular basis......Thats what I said now is it LOLOL Go back to sleep XEV

What the hell is going on here?

Dr. Peter Venkman: This city is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.

Mayor: What do you mean, "biblical"?

Dr Ray Stantz: What he means is Old Testament, Mr. Mayor, real wrath-of-
God type stuff.

Dr. Peter Venkman: Exactly.

Dr Ray Stantz: Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies. Rivers and seas boiling.

Dr. Egon Spengler: Forty years of darkness. Earthquakes, volcanoes...

Winston Zeddemore: The dead rising from the grave.

Dr. Peter Venkman: Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together - mass hysteria!

S.A.M:
You're welcome to post relevant data to support your hypothesis.

Why should I? You have still failed to post any relevant data which demonstrates that the taboo against incest is primarily nature, not nurture. I mean, wtf does this have to do with anything?

Persons who had slept in their parents' bed as children had higher self-esteem, greater comfort about sexuality, reduced sexual guilt and anxiety, greater frequency of sex, greater comfort with affection, and a higher acceptance of casual sex as college students.

???

S.A.M:

Why should I? You have still failed to post any relevant data which demonstrates that the taboo against incest is primarily nature, not nurture. I mean, wtf does this have to do with anything?

???

Where did I say its nature? I just said that familiarity breeds contempt; and that it has nothing to do with wearing or not wearing clothes.

I think a positive answer to "do you agree that familiarity breeds contempt" increases your score on the f for fascist test.

f score = 3.766666666666666666666666. Apparently I'm in the normal range (how weird is that?)

Because you're not superstitious?

I scored higher than I should have, just because there is some pretty crazy sex going on out there, like congressmen keeping naked 16 year old boys in their closets.

2.5 exactly.

Liberal airhead.

They got that wrong.

I'm a liberal stoner. Duh.

S.A.M. said:

Not a patch on Sophie B

Yeah, but I was never really into that song. Surprisingly, the vocal rhythm bothered me, as I recall.

Oh, well.

Guess what shorty thinks when she sees 'mother' right there.

It is a convenient line. But this whole thing sort of is out of hand.

Hard to believe how naive some of the posters are. That is the only way to explain it, the first mistake is to not recognise the enormous differences between male and female...the gap is so klarge you can drive a truck through it yet some here are oblivious. I am dumbfounded.

Back