Why is being nude so "wrong"?

Either that or you are so convinced because you are speaking from personal experience.

Your choice.:shrug:

AHHHHHHHHhhhhhh WOW that is quite the accusations. You say that about every discussion that I have a strong different opinion then you. Why is that?

My choice of your 2 fucking stupid accusations?

AHHHHHHHHhhhhhh WOW that is quite the accusations. You say that about every discussion that I have a strong different opinion then you. Why is that?
I'm basing my opinions on my personal experience. What are you basing yours on?

You had, apparently, a father and a brother, you believe brothers spy on sisters changing clothes and that siblings who catch a glimpse of the titties and peepees are overcome by lust.

What do you base your opinion on?

And I think you have no fucking idea what you are talking about!!! Because you are wrong about all the assumptions you are making about my life.

Shorty, please don't go getting too upset, you've been leaving yourself wide open to this for a long time.

You and Baron Max are not showing any comprehension at all in this thread.

You both keep hammering away with your tunnel visioned views despite all the evidence and tangential perspectives being offered for a more relaxed and open response to nudity in the home.

Bottom line for me ( no pun intended) is that the more open a family is about nudity, the less sexualised it becomes.... and that does not mean that nudity in the appropriate context can be incredibly sexy.

Nudity in the home promotes a positive self image i.e it is not shameful.

For god's sake, work it out!

So one can't discuss topics on an intellectual level? It has to be on a personal level or the discussion is invalid?

Baron Max

If you think nudity in the family incites sexual attraction, one is forced to conclude that your vehemence denotes a personal experience.

So you were sexually attracted to your father? A brother?

My family did not "roam" around naked as you so succintly put it, we just did not consider it a big deal if anyone was naked for any reason. The fact that you cannot comprehend that difference is beyond my control.

S.A.M, i have to say your behavior here is a bit ornery. Makes one question your status, well far be it from me to chastise the salt of the earth.

That being said, you said for any reason? how about exercising and cooking dinner??? all naked?:shrug:

And it is surprising that the people who wear clother are considered perverts while the ones who walk around naked are just fine...how and when did this happen?

S.A.M, i have to say your behavior here is a bit ornery. Makes one question your status, well far be it from me to chastise the salt of the earth.

That being said, you said for any reason? how about exercising and cooking dinner??? all naked?:shrug:

And it is surprising that the people who wear clother are considered perverts...how and when did this happen?

Hmm does exercising in a slip count? Cooking in a towel?

Roaming bra-less at home, in singlets and undies? Whats your perception of being at ease with your body in the confines of your home?

I've never worn a bra at home, and I hate confining clothes. That goes for all my family. My mom lived in my dad's singlets (no bra, either). None of us EVER gave it a second thought.

If you think nudity in the family incites sexual attraction, one is forced to conclude that your vehemence denotes a personal experience.

Why personal experience? Why not reading books and novels and talking to other people? Why do you think this necessarily means that I've had any personal experiences in incest?

And I would ask again .....can't one discuss this topic on an intellectual level? If not, why not?

Baron Max

Do you think your being clothed would have made any difference if your family members were sexually attracted to you? Because this is what you are arguing here.

S.A.M, read that quote from Bells.

So you would do an exercise routine in the nude in front of your family members, does not matter the ages???:bugeye:

Fuck me!

If you can't be comfortable being naked at home in front of your kids or whatever.
How the hell does sex education go?

I'm scared to think. * knowing full well this will be received as some kind of blasphemy*

Why personal experience? Why not reading books and novels and talking to other people? Why do you think this necessarily means that I've had any personal experiences in incest?

And I would ask again .....can't one discuss this topic on an intellectual level? If not, why not?

Baron Max

We are discussing it on an intellectual level; obviously our perceptions differ. So the question is, why do they differ? What was different about your upbringing to give you such notions? Or do you get sexually attracted to people based on what the books tell you?

Fuck me!

If you can't be comfortable being naked at home in front of your kids or whatever.
How the hell does sex education go?

I think it explains the difference in perspective, at least.

If you come from an uptight upbringing, you can't be otherwise.

We are discussing it on an intellectual level; obviously our perceptions differ. So the question is, why do they differ? What was different about your upbringing to give you such notions? Or do you get sexually attracted to people based on what the books tell you?

If we're discussing it on an intellectual level, why are you asking me PERSONAL questions on the topic?????

Baron Max

So you know, absolutely know, what everyone else was thinking???

Baron Max

Yeah?:confused:

Considering they are in a similar state of undress, I assume that they are comfortable with the notion. I would still like to know the basis for your opinions.

If you come from an uptight upbringing, you can't be otherwise.

So you think that the upbringing, the social training, is enough to control the raging hormones in a young boy or girl? And that none of them would ever do anything that they didn't think about and rationalize first before acting on those hormones?

Baron Max

If we're discussing it on an intellectual level, why are you asking me PERSONAL questions on the topic?????

Baron Max

Because opinions on nudity and sexual attraction are a reflection of what you personally believe. Or do you project other people's attitudes?

So you think that the upbringing, the social training, is enough to control the raging hormones in a young boy or girl? And that none of them would ever do anything that they didn't think about and rationalize first before acting on those hormones?

Baron Max

Why do you believe it would not?

Back