Why is being nude so "wrong"?

I have a strong feeling shorty does not come from a regular family situation.

Were you adopted, shorty? Did you have a single parent?

do you have brothers shorty? Do you think your son checks you out (or will check you out) and thinks of sex with you?

Why did you suddenly switch to son-mother sex? Is that to bolster the "yuk" factor in your questions?

Orleander, seriously, if you think that boys don't look at girls with the idea of sex on their minds, then there's something seriously wrong with you. And to think that the young boy's hormones switch off if the girl is his sister, then you're woefully ignorant.

I would also caution you, and others, that there's two different things that we're discussing here between siblings ....one, the pure physical, sexual attraction; two, whether the siblings would actually have sex.

As far as I know, there is little or no control over the purely physical, sexual attraction - one is attracted or not. There is, however, a mental control over whether to follow through with that initial attraction. I think many of you are confusing those two conditions.

If siblings were separated a birth, and didn't know they were siblings, would you still feel the "yuk" factor if they were attracted sexually?

Baron Max

I think you'd lose your bet if every young boy told the truth! And that's one of the problems, we're taught from a young age to lie about feelings like that, so researchers can't ever get any kind of accurate data.

Of course. How silly of me.:rolleyes:

When boys are young, and becoming interested in girls and sex, any girl with tits and an ass, sisters included, are going to make his little pecker stand up and take notice. Any young boy that can see a naked young girl, sister included, is going forget most things he's been taught about being "nice". The blood is goiing to be doing something else other than feeding his brain cells!! ...LOL!

No, no! Most wouldn't say something like that because they've been taught that it's not nice. But that don't stop their brains from fantacizing or their dicks from getting hard at the thoughts.
Right. Is this your way of telling us you became sexually aroused when you saw your mother, sister and/or other female relatives? Thought about having sex with your mother or your sister as a teenage boy? Because in effect, this is what you are saying.

Had a kid in high school who used to pimp for his sister!! Now ....what were you saying, Bells?
All I can say is that your childhood associations explain a lot about you Baron.

And I have a strong feeling that many people who claim that the sexual attraction between siblings doesn't exist are simply lying to themselves ...mostly due to the social stigmas that they've been taught.

If siblings were separated at birth, then later met without knowing, would the sexual attraction between them be so very wrong???? And would being siblings automatically negate any hormones that might rage in the physical attractions?

Baron Max

Why did you suddenly switch to son-mother sex? Is that to bolster the "yuk" factor in your questions? ...

how is there any difference in the 'yuk' factor of brother/sister and son/mom???
Both are women and apparently young boys want to think about naked women and any household female will do. :shrug:

Do you have sisters Baron?

As for the other its being raised together that makes the difference

And I have a strong feeling that many people who claim that the sexual attraction between siblings doesn't exist are simply lying to themselves ...mostly due to the social stigmas that they've been taught....

and I think you did this as a young boy and now want validation. Therefore you are telling everyone how naive they are so you don't have to hear how odd you were.
:p

Of course. How silly of me.:rolleyes:

Right. Is this your way of telling us you became sexually aroused when you saw your mother, sister and/or other female relatives? Thought about having sex with your mother or your sister as a teenage boy? Because in effect, this is what you are saying.

All I can say is that your childhood associations explain a lot about you Baron.

Why are you taking this to the personal level, Bells? Especially with implied accusations on a personal level? Can't you discuss something without denigrating the other participants?

Baron Max

Why are you taking this to the personal level, Bells? Especially with implied accusations on a personal level? Can't you discuss something without denigrating the other participants?

Baron Max

??? If all young boys did it, that means you did. :shrug:

So Orleander, Bells, and Sam now have pushed this discussion over into the personal level? And worse, made veiled accusations?

I'm guessing that it's only due to not being able to discuss this on a intellectual level.

Baron Max

I think the Baron has no sisters and shorty has no brothers. They are merely arguing their notions of what brothers and sisters think

So Orleander, Bells, and Sam now have pushed this discussion over into the personal level? And worse, made veiled accusations?

I'm guessing that it's only due to not being able to discuss this on a intellectual level.

Baron Max

this has always been personal. I'm the one with the nudie kids remember? And I remember being asked about them nude play wrestling. Now when you get asked....
You said all young boys think of their sisters in a sexual way. Well, since you were once a young boy, is that true?

Baron Max

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't they all women?
They've actually discussed this on a highly intellectual level as well as a highly evolved emotional level which Baron Max apparently has precious little ability to comprehend.

And as for the veiled accusations, you couldn't dig yourself a bigger hole if you had a shovel.

Right. What's all this, then?

Mod Hat - Right. What's all this, then?

So, uh ... y'all gettin' along in here?

Splendid.

Carry on.

Were you adopted, shorty? Did you have a single parent?

How about your SAM lets get into your personal life some more. "REGULAR" family? By the sounds of it you do not come from a "REGULAR" family to me.

But yes as mentioned before I was adopted at 9 mnths old.......and NO I didn't have a single parent.

NOW how about you SAM, Tell us more about how you and your brothers and sisters and mother and father frequently walked around naked together.

Why did you suddenly switch to son-mother sex? Is that to bolster the "yuk" factor in your questions?

Orleander, seriously, if you think that boys don't look at girls with the idea of sex on their minds, then there's something seriously wrong with you. And to think that the young boy's hormones switch off if the girl is his sister, then you're woefully ignorant.

Baron Max

No kidding who was talking about sex with their moms? We were talking about teenage kids, who are running around naked.

I totally agree with BARON, Boys and hormones.....

How about your SAM lets get into your personal life some more. "REGULAR" family? By the sounds of it you do not come from a "REGULAR" family to me.

But yes as mentioned before I was adopted at 9 mnths old.......and NO I didn't have a single parent.

NOW how about you SAM, Tell us more about how you and your brothers and sisters and mother and father frequently walked around naked together.

So you were sexually attracted to your father? A brother?

My family did not "roam" around naked as you so succintly put it, we just did not consider it a big deal if anyone was naked for any reason. The fact that you cannot comprehend that difference is beyond my control.

I think the Baron has no sisters and shorty has no brothers. They are merely arguing their notions of what brothers and sisters think

And I think you have no fucking idea what you are talking about!!! Because you are wrong about all the assumptions you are making about my life.

And I think you have no fucking idea what you are talking about!!! Because you are wrong about all the assumptions you are making about my life.

Either that or you are so convinced because you are speaking from personal experience.

Your choice.:shrug:

Back