Why Homeopathy is getting more and more popular?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so the misspelling of a word is more important than the point
Except that you didn't make a point.
It would have been slightly helpful if you'd offered some information.

so Dywyddyr did you look up the importance of essential oils , or did you sluff it off as not important ?
That would be "slough" not "sluff".
And no I didn't: not pertinent to the topic.
Especially as we ARE constantly bombarded with information on and exhortations to make sure we get our essential oils... :rolleyes:

“ so Dywyddyr did you look up the importance of essential oils , or did you sluff it off as not important ? ”

That would be "slough" not "sluff".
And no I didn't: not pertinent to the topic.
Especially as we ARE constantly bombarded with information on and exhortations to make sure we get our essential oils...

you are constantly reminded of the important of essentials BECAUSE they are important , and the reminders are not by pharmas , but by people in the Natural care of the self

you are constantly reminded of the important of essentials BECAUSE they are important
Which is nothing to do with the topic.

and the reminders are not by pharmas , but by people in the Natural care of the self
Oops wrong.
Constant TV adverts, paid for by the big companies.
But keep trying.

“ Originally Posted by thinking
you are constantly reminded of the important of essentials BECAUSE they are important ”

Which is nothing to do with the topic.

yes it does because Homeopathy is about a Natural approach to health

of which essential oils are a part

Hmm Proctor & Gamble and Unilever (for example) aren't big pharmaceutical concerns?
You're talking nonsense as usual.

Edit: and you're STILL off-topic.

so these companies have bombarded you with the importance of taking essential oils ?

Didn't I say that?
TV adverts, magazine adverts, posters in shops, big labels on the products...

yet at the same time you admit that you have not looked up the importance of these oils , ignorance is not always a bliss

now having said this I get my essential oils , not from fish , yogarts etc. but from a bottle of essential oils and I take 3-9 table spoons a day depending on the time of year , fall-winter more , spring-summer less

yet at the same time you admit that you have not looked up the importance of these oils
Because I didn't exactly need to since AS ALREADY STATED I'm bombarded with the spiel daily.

ignorance is not always a bliss
Yet you seem to make a career out of it.

now having said this I get my essential oils , not from fish , yogarts etc. but from a bottle of essential oils and I take 3-9 table spoons a day depending on the time of year , fall-winter more , spring-summer less
Off topic.

“ Originally Posted by thinking
yet at the same time you admit that you have not looked up the importance of these oils ”

Because I didn't exactly need to since AS ALREADY STATED I'm bombarded with the spiel daily.

yet you still don't understand the whys

I see , yet , you have not looked up or understood the importance of essential oils
I've already said I haven't looked them up.
And I've also stated I don't need to know the importance.

so as I have said “ ignorance is not always a bliss ”
You ARE making a career out of it....

“ now having said this I get my essential oils , not from fish , yogarts etc. but from a bottle of essential oils and I take 3-9 table spoons a day depending on the time of year , fall-winter more , spring-summer less ”

Off topic

no not really , just a tid bit of advice based on the natural approach to health

I have no interest whatsoever, hence I don't need to to know.
And more specifically I despise yoghurt.
And yes it IS off-topic since the subject was homoeopathy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back