Why Don't Christians Preach To Animals?

You put nothing to bed. Jesus says to preach to animals. Do you think he doesn't? Do you need the scripture reference?

The Holy Babble is a mockery to intelligence, wisdom, compassion & decency.

listen stranger, you made a mockery of your own intelligence with this thread because if you don't understand that actions speak louder than words you're stupid, and that is not my problem. i have demonstrated how i preach to the animals with the compassion i show them, and the responsibility i take for the dominion i've been given over them. this isn't rocket science sweetheart. in regards to intelligence, please keep in mind, that a stupid atheist is no better than a stupid religious person. and all that really means is that you're letting them win. don't let them win.

St Francis preached to the birds.
Pope Gregory, who sent St Augustine to England, was preached to by a Dove. (Bit of a reverse situation there)
St Anthony preached to the Fish.

Christians are preaching to animals all the time, and occasionally vice versa.

Humans are the worst animal to preach to.
We're worse than frigging Bonobos!

Last edited:
listen stranger, you made a mockery of your own intelligence with this thread because if you don't understand that actions speak louder than words you're stupid, and that is not my problem. i have demonstrated how i preach to the animals with the compassion i show them, and the responsibility i take for the dominion i've been given over them. this isn't rocket science sweetheart. in regards to intelligence, please keep in mind, that a stupid atheist is no better than a stupid religious person. and all that really means is that you're letting them win. don't let them win.

Did you read Post #3???
I apologize if I made it too difficult by putting that there rather than in the OP.

Did you read Post #3???
I apologize if I made it too difficult by putting that there rather than in the OP.

I read it.

The gospel being a story of humility, righteousness, self sacrifice, love, compassion, and responsibility. What don't you get about that?

-=-

You don't get it. You attempt to make it seem you're following the command yet you are not.

Jesus wasn't humble. He didn't make much of a sacrifice. He expressed much more intolerance & condemnation than love & compassion.

-=-

You don't get it. You attempt to make it seem you're following the command yet you are not.

Jesus wasn't humble. He didn't make much of a sacrifice. He expressed much more intolerance & condemnation than love & compassion.

what you've said here is completely insane. :crazy:

“ Originally Posted by StrangerInAStrangeLa

Jesus wasn't humble. He didn't make much of a sacrifice. He expressed much more intolerance & condemnation than love & compassion. ”

what you've said here is completely insane. :crazy:

Fools call the wise foolish. You can't handle the truth.
It's right there in black & white & red.

“ Originally Posted by StrangerInAStrangeLa

Jesus wasn't humble. He didn't make much of a sacrifice. He expressed much more intolerance & condemnation than love & compassion. ”

Fools call the wise foolish. You can't handle the truth.
It's right there in black & white & red.

well, that's nothing like what i've gotten out of him and even his story. so i guess it's perspective. and according to mine, what you've said is completely idiotic.

Back