why did GOD stop sending messengers?!!

If you do not know than you are not ready to know.

If you sent it "psychically," I hope you aren't surprised that it didn't arrive. Surely you aren't suggesting that this is the comment:
Im going to forgive you, because you simply don't know.
That's not a comment, its a cop-out. Its saying, "I'm clueless and haven't a chance in a rational discussion."

Remember when you see god's messengers to give them a buck.

And no its not your business if they use it to buy more sacrificial wine.

If you sent it "psychically," I hope you aren't surprised that it didn't arrive. Surely you aren't suggesting that this is the comment:
That's not a comment, its a cop-out. Its saying, "I'm clueless and haven't a chance in a rational discussion."

If you don't believe in God, I'm sorry you still don't know.

then what's the message?

is it for sale?

which god?

are you talking about the 'misfits' and all 613 of them?

the 10 from moses?

the four nobel truths of the fat man?

perhaps the injeel (6 commands of Jesus)?

what commands oh mighty salami? (abe...normel)

God has sent out 124,000 messengers and prophets. Why would you not believe I am one of them?

God has sent out 124,000 messengers and prophets.
are you sure?

Why would you not believe I am one of them?

because the comment above is speculative in the sense, i bet you could not name a tenth of the number you posted and what their contributions were

and no messenger would be so lose with non-sense

i asked you to define 'life'

if you cannot enable us (mankind) to comprehend life, then you not much of a letter boy

to me, that is the only real importance left to be shared

but of course, i am always open to learn something

what can you teach us, oh mighty salami.................

are you sure?

According to scriptures.

because the comment above is speculative in the sense, i bet you could not name a tenth of the number you posted and what their contributions were

and no messenger would be so lose with non-sense

if you cannot enable us (mankind) to comprehend life, then you not much of a letter boy

That is completely irrelevant to the topic and the claim.

to me, that is the only real importance left to be shared

but of course, i am always open to learn something

what can you teach us, oh mighty salami.................

It would appear you're not interested in learning a single thing. Your mind is closed and you resort to insult.

However, the new message from god will see you get all you deserve.

Many messengers co existed in the past! and they lived in an empty earth compared to now!
Strange!

Oh, but there are many messengers today, far more than ever before in mankind's history! The difference is, these days we're knowledgeable enough to recognize their symptoms and have them sent to the phunny pharm right away, before they have a chance to harm themselves and others.

According to scriptures.
thanks for sharing your 'source'

i asked you;

because you claim to be God's messenger and your answer was
That is completely irrelevant to the topic and the claim.

seems kind of insulting to just brush people off, oh letter boy

It would appear you're not interested in learning a single thing. Your mind is closed and you resort to insult.

when a person like you steps into a thread and says yu the messenger from God, then i have a right to expect answers

and when i ask the most important question, that every single human ever born has wanted to know; then either step up or go read another book (cuz you not ready, salami)

However, the new message from god will see you get all you deserve.

i live it; what i deserve

Last edited:
thanks for sharing your 'source'

i asked you;

because you claim to be God's messenger and your answer was

seems kind of insulting to just brush people off, oh letter boy

I'm not here to answer your questions, I'm here to deliver gods message.

when a person like you steps into a thread and says yu the messenger from God, then i have a right to expect answers

No, you don't. You have only the right to obey gods commands.

and when i ask the most important question, that every single human ever born has wanted to know; then either step up or go read another book (cuz you not ready, salami)

That is not the reason I'm here. You may find your answers in gods message or you may not. It is irrelevant to the message offered.

i live it; what i deserve

For now.

Bishadi,

Bishadi said:

Q said:
No, you don't. You have only the right to obey gods commands.

Bishadi, can you see the complete lack of understanding on the part of (Q)?

jan.

Back