why did GOD stop sending messengers?!!

I think you have it backwards (Q).

The prophets merely preached, it was upto the people whether they accepted or rejected them.

I have nothing backwards, Sam. I am a messenger, not a prophet.

Yeah

Risala = message

Rasul= messenger

Rasullullah = messenger of God

Mohammad ul Rasullulah = Mohammad, messenger of God

The messenger everyone is awaiting is to 'give life' (see any revelation/prophecies) and that is what i am wishing for all. I would think you would too.

Again, whatever notions, questions or hypotheses you have are irrelevant to the message I will bring. Prepare yourself to accept gods commands.

Israel Failed.

So God failed. They are his chosen after all.

Also Jesus came for the Jews. Its Saul who said the gentiles could play too.

I would say if you go around dissing his chosen people god's gonna kick your ass.

I would say if you go around dissing his chosen people god's gonna kick your ass.

God never fails for one. What you say is pure dog shit. No Jesus came for the jews to teach them some manners and not to manipulate people for money. The jews killed Jesus because they refused to do what he said. They wanted to make their own rules because they thought their shit don't stink. Well when Jesus does come back, hes coming back for vengence. Little tip for you my friend. Do you really think God is going to forgive them for what they did. God forgives, but he will not forgive them.

God never fails for one.

That's your ridiculous claim.

What you say is pure dog shit. No Jesus came for the jews to teach them some manners and not to manipulate people for money. The jews killed Jesus because they refused to do what he said. They wanted to make their own rules because they thought their shit don't stink. Well when Jesus does come back, hes coming back for vengence. Little tip for you my friend. Do you really think God is going to forgive them for what they did. God forgives, but he will not forgive them.

You need a few lessons in manners. Your biASS is showing.
According to The Holy Babble, the Romans killed Jesus.
Big tip for you, Jesus wasn't the Messiah & he isn't coming back.

God never fails for one. What you say is pure dog shit. No Jesus came for the jews to teach them some manners and not to manipulate people for money. The jews killed Jesus because they refused to do what he said. They wanted to make their own rules because they thought their shit don't stink. Well when Jesus does come back, hes coming back for vengence. Little tip for you my friend. Do you really think God is going to forgive them for what they did. God forgives, but he will not forgive them.

Your god has failed you miserably. He's left you without the ability to think and only to follow blindly to regurgitate myths and superstitions.

Wow!

You post this
I have nothing backwards, Sam. I am a messenger, not a prophet.

then i personally ask you "what message" and can you assist mankind in understanding life

and all you do is rant with exactly what you are condemning others of

Your god has failed you miserably. He's left you without the ability to think and only to follow blindly to regurgitate myths and superstitions.

then i personally ask you "what message" and can you assist mankind in understanding life

You appear not to be reading my posts where I keep saying to you over and over that your personal inquiries to god are irrelevant to a message for all mankind.

and all you do is rant with exactly what you are condemning others of

And, you keep falling into the same trap, demonstrating time and again the very point I've been making that you've been oblivious.

:D

You appear not to be reading my posts where I keep saying to you over and over that your personal inquiries to god are irrelevant to a message for all mankind.

then tell your ego; you've been fired!

If a messenger can't define its message, then we find YOU lied on your application.

And, you keep falling into the same trap, demonstrating time and again the very point I've been making that you've been oblivious.

:D

You have no point as demonstrated 'time and again'............

it's just a case of watching the 'go-go ego' of your ranting.

a bonafide 'troll'

(hvat's troll nema þat?)

Neither the Greek Scriptures or the Hebrew Aramaic make any sort of connection between being chosen and sucessful or perfect. In other words there is no cause and effect relationship implied implicitly or explicitly. This means it is merely perception that leads those to the conclusion that God failed.

The failure is proven to be in the hands of those that commit the offending actions.

it didn't, ever and what the messengers brought is alive and well al lover the world
just because you don't live in a time when messengers from Above are revealing themselves does not mean it has stopped sending any

then tell your ego; you've been fired!

If a messenger can't define its message, then we find YOU lied on your application.

I'm not here to define anything for you, I'm to deliver a message from god. When will you get that through your head?

You have no point as demonstrated 'time and again'............
)

The point has been made quite clear, a message from god will be delivered. Surely, you must possess even the very limited remedial mental faculties to understand such a simple concept?

I'm not here to define anything for you, I'm to deliver a message from god. When will you get that through your head?

The point has been made quite clear, a message from god will be delivered.

My, this all looks really familiar.
Where have I seen this before?
It's like that skateboard scene in the "Back to the Future" movies.

I don't know how this is going to end up but I'm all ears.

Last edited:
Back