why cant I walk anywhere naked?

Oh, I think we all want you to be able to take your shirt off...

Here here! To topless women!

I beg to ask, nightfall, but other than the law, what's stopping you?

Not only that, but apart from the law what's stopping ANYONE?

We're mostly living in countries where the law is supposed to be the will of the people... or something like that... and you'd imagine that if in enough countries like aust, USA, UK etc everyone went around naked the law wouldnt be able to do a DAMN THING....

Law is only upheld as long as the people in relatively free countries wish for it to be.

Gee, this looks interesting…

I have no problem with what people do within their own domiciles. Heck, I don’t own PJ’s. If I want coffee in the buff, and am willing to take the chance of getting scalded in the process, ain’t no one’s neck but mine. I might add, I don’t have children running around, mine is grown and married.

For those in favor of the public nude beach, I would ask you to remember this. I, like most people, do not have a body builders body. So if I go strolling down the street, without a tee shirt, it is ya’ll that are suffering, not me. I don’t tote a mirror with me where ever I go. No doubt, the supermodel will look great, in the natural. Most of us folks ain’t built like that. If you open it to one then all must be able to join in. So the question becomes, “Just how much suffering are you will to do for the occasional good looker?”

The other thing that comes to mind is this. Because this is a public taboo, especially where the ladies are concerned, it is an attractive thought. Would that it be the norm before long it would be no big deal. There are some swim suits that it would be just as well wearing nothing for they hide very little. Pity the children, who run without looking…

I suggest people in Siberia, Norway and Finland all start walking nude. The law is what most people want, so they will soon have to change it.

They will have a special trade market for frozen of parts. :)

think global, act local.

Billy Conaly (don't know how to spell his name, you guys know who i mean, the comedian, the guy in "the man who sued god") was runing around naked in Antartica

Hmm ...

I've oft times wondered why all the 'good' people who are so incensed
by nudity didn't jump on the bandwagon years back when some group
or other attempted to make it mandatory for one's pets to be 'dressed'
when in public to keep from offending sensitive souls and to protect
the children.

Take care :rolleyes:

Edited for clarification.

Last edited:
I walk naked in sumer thunderstorms. it's quite nice I must say. Also Nakie at campouts around the fire. Okay this is probably to much info.

{Covers self up and walks away.}

"i just wanna be able to take my shirt off in the summer when its hot, just like everyone else"

Toronto is just around the corner!!!! We'll gladly take you!

here are some swim suits that it would be just as well wearing nothing for they hide very little
yeah I know what you mean:)
japans1.jpg

no no it's not mine:bugeye:, Pollux showed it me:) ,
I just couldn't resist keepin it:eek: :)

so you prefer 18 year old thin males at a height about 1.74m ... thank you:) . all is clear now:cool:

---and I thought you liked girls:confused: :)

Haha! Xev is right! That chick has something of a wooden...

will I get in trouble for being blunt about this?

not if you write encoded:D

ehs sdloh a odlid ni reh dnah*

*any misinterpretation of this text is pure coincidence. it's original text of some unknown civilization converted into latin alphabeth

Last edited:
s he h old sad il do in her hand?

I was never good at cracking codes.

Back