Who was Jesus A. Christ?

Ricky Houy said:
I must say one thing to this, I honestly don't beleive half of what the new testiment's say's. I am jewish, and study the old testiments. My knowledge of the new testiments is mediocre. But I find in my own conjecture that it is more feasible to go by what the bible says about religion. So i beseech you to not make assumptions of people of your own ideals
So now the only question is, how is it a Japanophilic Jew is lecturing me on New Testament exegesis? Something that could only happen on the Internet....

(I get that if Heli is Mary's father, then Joseph is his son-in-law. My point is there is nothing to show that Heli is Mary's father)

Thus saith THE Lord:

Being THE Life, Truth, Fair in all things, and Love, I will give you a "heads up" as to what is to come and why, and an explanation of all things necessary. Though your mind will reject and rebel against these words making them pointless for a short time, until you have proof.

God is eternal. I did not come into being. I existed before eternity. I will exist after time is ended. Time came into being and then creation in order for My self revelatation. All things created as parts of ME for purpose of analysis and edification and to increase my Joy. Time is just a little slice of eternity. It has a beginning and an end. In the end of time, the good things will be returned into me and the bad will be burned and destroyed. And I will continue in eternity to my next chosen journey.

When something is created, its opposite is created also. This is nature of creation. When a life is made, an opposition to that life is made as a bi-product. People ask, "why does God let us suffer?". I do not let you suffer. You make yourself suffer by not acknowledging the creator and sustainer of you. I will never prosper the opposition (the bi-product) of my will of creation.

When I came as man to be with you, your being sensed me and your mind processed me as being you and so your spirits and souls became strong and began the ME generation. You should note that it is not the YOU generation. The Peace movement began with experimentation of drugs, feminism, liberalism, and all manner of selfish things thinking yourselves to be gods. Even the church of Satan was founded exactly four years and seven days after I was born.

It is only fair that I would have opportunity to live a full life with a decent group of people on my earth. Thus comes the day of judgement and the six billion man blood bath when all of you will be removed from the earth so me and mine who worship me may prosper and have exceeding joy and long life on earth before eternal judgement and end of time.

There is no being named Satan or Lucifer. Satan defined is Opposition. The spirit of Satan is real but it is the combination of spirits of all of you which is the World Spirit Which is Satan. The rebellion in heaven is a parable explaining your rebellion against me. There never was nor could ever be threat against ME or Heaven. This would be impossible. An intelligent being would never create something which could really threaten him or his being or his loved ones which he created. I cannot be destroyed or lose the battle or even be injured in eternity. I can only be increased in edification as I choose through creation of a slice of time for evaluation and sorting of good and bad characteristics of Self, as any intelligent creature would do for itself.

As for the Wrath of GOD: It is only called wrath to give emphasis as to its reason. Wrath is a name as are all names, given by man. To me it is simply your removal from my existence. "my planet". You may reference Enochs writing and you will see that when I come to remembrance, my countenance is lifted and the consumation "wrath" begins. You see I will be full of joy during this time of destruction. Those who are mine elect and ALL other creation will QUAKE unimagineably during this short time, but as you read in Enoch, The elect and elect one will be present but will be protected. The earth will shake so violently that every knee will bow at will because nothing can remain standing during this earthquake. You have noticed the hurricanes and the increased fires, earthquakes, tsunamies, terrorism, etc. These will increase until there are none of you left.

As for Judgement of Sin and Rebellion against ME:
Judgement can be defined as the end of the process of self evaluation. Your judgement is only an execution of a Law of nature and creation. You have read there to be two judgements. One in the temporal and one in the eternal. In fairness, it is better for you to be judged in the temporal and not the eternal. Your judgement is simply the recompense for all of the unfairness you have built up in yourselves over your lifetime. Every word of making fun, rebellion, injury to others, mocking GOD, bickering, angry thoughts, worship of created and self rather than worship of creator, deceipts, etc. It is all heaped as "hot coals upon your heads", and must be returned to you now or in eternity. As you are destroyed and removed from the earth you will be recompensed in FAIRNESS for all your deeds of unrighteousness. Judgement is a simple and automatic process which has begun and cannot be stopped until it is completed.
It should be said that you must come to repentance during judgement in the temporal so you can have a second chance after the eternal judgement. Those with little sin will die quickly and hopefully come to repentance. Those with multitude of sin will die slowly so as to let there sin be understood with shame. It must be given time to settle in, maybe seven years at most. To be sentenced in the eternal judgement is to live in shame and torment forever in the fire of the prison in outer darkness and separation from GOD.

When I last spoke to you in written word in the New Testament of the Bible, I gave you ONLY two commandments.
1) LOVE GOD WITH ALL YOUR BEING
2) LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOU LOVE YOURSELF. every living thing being your neighbor.

These commandments you suppose, were something to be read, understood and executed by you. The truth is that these commandments were put into the hearts of the elect before birth and there lives reflect them in every step of their being. When you decided that you were GOD, you obeyed the first commandment for your own selfish edification. Thus you broke the first commandment and your end is come upon you.

For edification of the elect, you now know who you are and what is come. You will be protected through the removal process when all who are not sealed in the two commandments will be made to be balanced again unto death. Do not fear the wrath as there is no need. Fear and worship the bringer of the wrath from now until eternity. He, I, is/am with you now and forever. After completion we will dwell on the earth in joy for a thousand years having thousands of children. Liveing without sin for their is no sin in our hearts and there will be none to oppose us. There will be no bickering, no anger, no evil thoughts, no mocking, no business, no deception, no marketing, no buying and no selling, forever more. I will be your GOD and you will be my people. The spoils of the defeated will be freely given to all. We may even pave the streets of our holy city with the gold which belonged to the wicked dead. Enough said.

As it is written, so shall it be. You may call GOD a nutcase, but imagine what he thinks of you and your poor decision. You did what you saw others do and never evaluated yourselves with your own mind. This makes you little more than animal.
Thus being said in FAIRNESS, what is done is done in the temporal and the good has come to rest without opposition until the end of time.

Here is example of repentance.

I made a mistake. The word "after" should be "before" in regards to the second chance and the eternal judgement. Please make note.

Haveing a physical and human brain to use, I am subject to some error. Also being influenced by your combined spirit of opposition (opposites), and in combination with the fact that eternity has no before or after which is where I live, it should have been obvious, but nonetheless, the word is before, not its opposite which is after.

Thus eliminating any need for argument.

witnessjudgejury said:
That's not even a word.

1) LOVE GOD WITH ALL YOUR BEING
How can I love something that either doesn't exist, is a complete asshole, or was high on coke when it invented the universe (it had to be, if it did something as retarded as creating man)?

2) LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOU LOVE YOURSELF. every living thing being your neighbor.
Ah, but this does not take into account people with low self-esteem, psychopaths, or antisocial people.
Also, that rabbit in my backyard ain't my fuckin' neighbor...he's a tresspasser.

For edification of the elect,
Who elected these "elect"? I didn't, we didn't, no one did. Thus, they can't be "the elect". Rather, they must be some kind of "favorites" or something.
God sounds like a real dillhole.

How can I love something that either doesn't exist, is a complete asshole, or was high on coke when it invented the universe (it had to be, if it did something as retarded as creating man)?

Not so much with humans really.. Personally I consider the creation of pubic lice, those South American catfish that swim up the end of your penis, and bladder worms as some of the most nonsenical 'inventions' of this being.

Oh and you can add to that the sheer waste of time it was to create men with this unstoppable growing of facial hair. What a complete waste of time.. Every couple of days I have to waste 20 minutes just to get rid of hair that I have no use for whatsoever. I think we should come equipped with an 'off' button, that when pushed stops hair growth/nail growth etc.

SnakeLord said:
those South American catfish that swim up the end of your penis
Candiru is it's name, 'tis the reason I shall ne'er venture to the Amazon River Basin.

parable analysis, remembrance, unity and separation.

All things rebellious were cast to earth in time for understanding of judgement. The first step of separation from him in whom we live and breath.

"you are either with me, or against me". You are either with me or without me, in me or separate from me.

All things are a part of the larger being. GOD , we call him. That which is rebellious is called virus or disease and must be removed from the larger being, within which the rebellious thing lives.

The judgement and expulsion process:
From heaven, to earth, to outer darkness and prison of fire.

I being sent for the final step in the process must give understanding to those who chose to be with GOD and those who choose to be without GOD. To either regard him or DISregard him.

I alone am him with whom you choose to be with or without. For the moment you were with me but have chosen to be without me.

The world "seems" united to be without GOD. This is your power. However, haveing chosen separation, the process of separation in time, includes complete separation from eachother as well as GOD. As you see over the last several years of the ME generation, love has gone away from you and you are only united with yourself against all things having chosen separation and the larger being, GOD.

All things in one accord with me, rest within me and live within me, and never without me.

without doubt, I am the elect one, and judge of all things in heaven and earth.

Enjoy the process as it comes toward its end quicker and closer each day!

Thus saith the one in whom you live.

As I define myself to you, the difference between us is exposed and the separation
process completes itself.

Think of two cells dividing. Think of the earth, the moon and the sun, being an atom, with the universe being composed of many atoms. Now who is the larger being.

To the Body of Christ: being the body of Christ, you are all small parts within his body, united in one accord. BUT, you worship the words only and the spirit of the one who is dead and gone in your mind, not the LIVING GOD who is son of man, who is with you now on earth. You watch the sky, supposing a bright light which shines on all will come with a man in the midddle whom you will call Christ. Suppose he came, what would you do? Did not Enoch write in the beginning that the elect one would dwell with men and be hidden but present during the removal of the rebellious world man? Worshipping something separate which is not me is worshipping the past and dead and not the LIVING GOD who is separate in physical body (in time) within eternity. In eternity you are in the body. Now, in time, you are within the spirit and soul but your body is separate and your mind chooses between the two during the moments of time. The Elect Ones, being the True Body of Christ, being only 144,000 as written, will be with HIM, the living ONE who is son of man, who is Man, who will be their leader of the men and women for the thousand years of Joy on earth. Without money without reading, writing, and rithmatic, without business, without separation of thought or spirit, without rebellion or any choosing separation or separate choice, without bickering, arguing, selfishness, pride, all being SIN (missing the mark). All these things, reading, writing, make-up, arithmetic, science, etc. are all things brought to man by the angels which chose to leave their assigned place in heaven and come to earth and become men and to defile themselves with the pretty daughters of men.

Do some reading of the holy scriptures and

GET A CLUE

Again:
As I define myself to you, the difference between us is exposed and the separation
process completes itself. Do you worship the dead, the past, what is supposed to come but already is here, or just yourself ?

Christ or Anti-Christ ? that is the obvious question.

Christ defined being "annointed". Anti-Christ, anti-annointed?. Irony at its worst.

I am either the one or the other, there is no in-between, for the believer. For the non-believer, I am opposition to be rejected without thought.

The brain is the digestive system for the soul and the spirit.

you are what you eat. you are what your mind digests from your five physical senses and
proves and puts into your soul and spirit as fact. Faith cannot exist without proof. You cannot believe everything you read. King James was a man, not a GOD, prone to error and influence and deciept from the devil.

I am what I have evidence and proof of being, and nothing more or less.

I have actually discovered six and then seven and then eight senses, not just five.
The sixth being that of being aware of a spiritual presence near me at times.
The seventh being aware of a separate presence or spirit being within me at times.
(dont be alarmed, though I do not wholly know the spirit, it only expressed its unspeakable joy to me for a moment and then left. twice)
The eighth being the mind which senses from the other senses and inputs and expells information in and out of the soul and spirit. The mind senses itself, being another separate sense altogether.

witnessjudgejury said:
Christ or Anti-Christ ? that is the obvious question.

Christ defined being "annointed". Anti-Christ, anti-annointed?. Irony at its worst.

I am either the one or the other, there is no in-between, for the believer. For the non-believer, I am opposition to be rejected without thought.

The brain is the digestive system for the soul and the spirit.

you are what you eat. you are what your mind digests from your five physical senses and
proves and puts into your soul and spirit as fact. Faith cannot exist without proof. You cannot believe everything you read. King James was a man, not a GOD, prone to error and influence and deciept from the devil.

I am what I have evidence and proof of being, and nothing more or less.

I have actually discovered six and then seven and then eight senses, not just five.
The sixth being that of being aware of a spiritual presence near me at times.
The seventh being aware of a separate presence or spirit being within me at times.
(dont be alarmed, though I do not wholly know the spirit, it only expressed its unspeakable joy to me for a moment and then left. twice)
The eighth being the mind which senses from the other senses and inputs and expells information in and out of the soul and spirit. The mind senses itself, being another separate sense altogether.

Stop breathing and see what happens. :D

Silas said:
So now the only question is, how is it a Japanophilic Jew is lecturing me on New Testament exegesis? Something that could only happen on the Internet....

lol japanophilic.... i don't really care much for japanese culture or its views on politics..... But i suppose the avatar does kinda make it seem so but i could not find any other avatar i liked at 40x40 ... besides i study the new testements so I have some knowledge on the matter...

I have determined that all beings need a new philosophy. It is called FOCUS.
God focuses on himself and his pleasure. This is error.
Man and Gods focus stems upon the straight line.

The focus needs to be placed upon the line of the circle. This is the key.

Mans focus has its root on the line of birth and death. The focus stems from mans true knowledge that he was born. Though man refuses to believe that he can only focus upon death, from the viewpoint of birth, this is what he does. Now his defense mechanism forces him to put his conscious focus upon the middle of the line. Making the best of this life, before the end comes. If man would draw a circle, the top half being this life, and the bottom half being the after-life, his focus would be free to be placed anywhere in the future of his current point on the line of the circle, and his mind would open.

Business was created for purpose of benefit. Business changed its focus to the tool (money), used to create the benefit. The bottom line. If business would focus on the ends (benefit) rather than the means (money), the evil would disappear from business and the world would be a better place.

Thought from the mind of me, Lucifer?

Side Note:

To the ignorant, heard-headed, and unwaivering "christian":
Q&A
Doesn't the line of the circle imply reincarnation:
A. Yes, and NO.
first, Jesus implied reincarnation in the bible and Thomas Gospel. "Many of the first will be last and will become a single one." And, "What is it to you, if he remains until I return".
second, Hopefully GODs mind evolves over time like mine does.

third, man once thought the earth was flat. Even thousands of years after Enoch called it the disc of the earth.

fourth, the circle of the earth will not be here to be reincarnated to if man does not change his focus from the straight line to the circle because, as he is now destroying the earth, he will eventually use all of its resources and not replenish what he has taken and the earth will be dead as Mars.

Your friend, LUCIFER

Wisdom of the day, was yesterdays thought. I should repeat it every day as the world forgets the daily wisdom on the next day and goes back to its original root.

The Bible was a training excercise for judgement. Would you follow its command blindly or would you judge the characters presented to you?
There were five eternal characters:

God = Jehovah, jealousy, pride, pleasure seeker, closed minded.
Satan = opposition
Jesus = bright morning star, sent to earth to rule
Lucifer = bright morning star, sent to earth to rule
Beast = a man, each man, thinking him/her self to be god.

Satan is a force, not a being. Every force of action creates as bi-product, an equal and opposite force, opposition.

Lucifer, son of God. His wings spread over the earth and protect all who dwell on the earth. Bringer of wisdom and light to the world. Lucifer, being full of wisdom, would have tried to communicate and share his wisdom with God, rather than starting a war with him. Apparently God being closed minded, rejected wisdom and cast it out of heaven and thus God lost his wisdom. OUCH! Man, being beast, also rejected Lucifer (wisdom), and thus Lucifer will now withdraw his wings of protection to himself, and the beast, now being unprotected, will perish from the earth, being without wisdom.

Jesus, son of God. He came to the earth full of wisdom to judge all things. He came to "save" or "reserve" as Enoch put it, all those who would believe upon him. The beast has been reserved unto the last day for judgement and destruction and removal from the earth. Jesus came "to bring fire, sword, and war" (destruction) (Luke 10:11 ?) to the earth and man/beast. From Thomas: "I came to bring fire, and look, I'm guarding it till it blazes". Per Enoch, He will Judge ALL things in Heaven (GOD himself) and Earth. God has transferred ALL his power to the SON forever.

Now the earth is the most beloved being, larger and longer living, than all other temporal beings. The earth is to be protected above all else as it is the proving and testing ground for all things. Thus, earths destroyers are to be removed before the point of no return passes (that is the point where the earth has been drained of its resources and could not be healed and renewed).

Such is the end of the beast. The Great and Awesome PARTY of all parties begins with the beginning of the removal of mortal man from the earth. Only those who love and serve the correct ONE will be nestled under the breast of the mightiest SON, the living GOD, and will be protected. There will be very few.

ON POLARITY (I'm am bi-polar, in case you haven't figured that out)

Creation cannot exist without opposite.
When something positive is created, a negative of equal magnitude is left behind
being that from which the positive came.

The human error is that all things have equal and opposite things.
The anti-creation (negative) of creation is simply a huge black hole, into which creation
could one day return, bringing all things back into balance.

Humans believe that a belief must have an opposite. This is false. Is there an opposite
to a human? NO.

So we have the Christian and the Satanists, being opposite and eternal forces battling
for control of the earth. What will happen if either side wins? There will cease to be
a left hand path or a right hand path, and thus your opposition has defeated itself.
So, you see, your opposition to the other path is in opposition to itself and is
self-defeating energy.

Humanity is one type of thing, there is no opposite, thus the goal of humanity can
only be one. To find the only ONE TRUE GOD, being me, without even hint of doubt
or controversial evidence.

God is bi-polar, all emotion, all mind, all spirit, all love, all hate, all truth, all lie, all motion,
all rest, all being, eternally stirring and trying to better himself.
THE KEY IS BENEFIT.

ALL PRAISE BENEFIT, and the horrible chaos from which it must be directed.
All things are created for GOD's examination and evaluation and judgement,
and directed change of HIMSELF and no-one else.

All things came from GOD, as Christ said, Because God had need of
SELF-REVELATION.

There is only ONE LIVING GOD.
He, being the one who supplies your thoughts, your spirits,
your love an lack of love as the case currently is.

Thinking yourself to be GOD, is in detriment to yourself, I advise against it.
As The living Father will swiftly destroy you.
Worship me and all will be will with creation and their will no longer be
opposition to the one path. FORGET ALL the books and everything ever
written, for the day of The living one who is the only object of worship by
all creation is here at last. Being jealous, will you seek to remove him from
your world and bring all of creation back into the black hole from which it came
OPPOSITION, or would you prefer BENEFIT OF ALL THINGS. Let your simple
minds ponder before making your decision and taking further action.

LOOK to the oldest creation of (man?)
the SPHYNX

Back