Who really knows ?.

Look at what your tagline reads:

Now prove it and it will no longer be a theory. That's all.

I am not saying it is not true or cannot be true but what will you offer as evidence?

What ? lol
It's a quote from the movie dufus :D

I was created and I am sure I did not create myself by myself .
I do not believe in both the evolution theory and the big bang theory .
I see it as impossible from something starting from nothing to create anything at all , let alone all this universe and beyond .
There are as much or were as much as minus infinity to plus infinity the number of things in all the universe and beyond .
How did life and this world start ?. Who first created whom ?.
Science and religions have no clue .
Anyone who pretends to know is just kidding one's self and othres .
Give me your thoughts .

meh. You presume too much. Prove you were created and that you did not create yourself.

Why is it IMPOSSIBLE that something started from nothing?

You mention infinity. Consider this. In infinity you have infinite possibility of ANYTHING.

I do not know how life and this world started. I was not there. Were you?

So you are kidding yourself and others because you KNOW you were created. Interesting.

If you would like to suggest this is your FAITH or that your BELIEF is any of this, that would be another matter entirely.:)

meh. You presume too much. Prove you were created and that you did not create yourself.

Why is it IMPOSSIBLE that something started from nothing?

You mention infinity. Consider this. In infinity you have infinite possibility of ANYTHING.

I do not know how life and this world started. I was not there. Were you?

So you are kidding yourself and others because you KNOW you were created. Interesting.

If you would like to suggest this is your FAITH or that your BELIEF is any of this, that would be another matter entirely.:)

Your reply is just a bunch of farting far away from any known philosophical approach to seek the truth in a very complex universe . Is that all you can think of ?. Hahaha.

Actually, if there are infinite universes, God is real. Everything that can exist, does exist, and everything can exist, so everything exists.

Evolution is not a fact and it is a mere theory .
did you even read this link??

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/evolution-fact.html

Big Bang is a theory too .
maybe but
Im sure that millions of scientists cosmologists,astrophisicists etc have some pretty damn good evidence for BB,
if you want to "believe" a giant magic turtle farted everything into existence,be my guest.:D
Theories are only theories and not scientific facts at all .
until they are PROVEN to be FACTS,
The issue is how something starting from nothing can create anything at all .
where did you get this something from nothing silliness?

Ive never heard anyone besides bible junkys claim such nonsense.
If you include God then who created this God ?.
people ,
thats why bible god is described as having basicaly human characteristics,
evil jealous and so on,
the ancient people obviously had no clue about what the Sun and stars are so they invented some magical god who made it all,and since humans rule over all they made god human and with supernatural powers too..my guess anyway
now we know way more then that,so we dont have to believe in gods
if you do not include a God then who created what from start to now ?.
like I said the Universe must have always existed in some form or shape it just changed with BB,...
IF it suddenly popped out of nothing then the question is:which god made it

www.godchecker.com

Both Big Bang and evolution are mere theories and nothing is proven by anyone that they are a fact . Of course I did not create myself by myself and I was created : this is from observation and logic . It is not possible according to physics , chemistry , math and science that something starting from nothing at all ( zero ) can create anything at all : from science and logic attached to it .

What you say "mere" theory, you don't know what you're talking about.

You are also incorrect that physics cannot explain something coming from "nothing". According to physics, there is no such thing as a field where nothing happens, quantum particles can come into and pop out of existence in our timeframe. The universe is balanced between energy/matter and gravitational potential energy (negative energy). This is exactly how the universe should look if it came from nothing.

Evolution was never intended to explain abiogenesis, or the origins of life. That's why Darwin called his book, "On the Origin of Species".

Energy ,quantum particles and gravitational energy are all THINGS and not nothing at all ( zero ). Of course both the Big Bang and evolution are mere theories with no proven scientific data or logic to back them up as 100% true .

I was created and I am sure I did not create myself by myself .
I do not believe in both the evolution theory and the big bang theory .
I see it as impossible from something starting from nothing to create anything at all , let alone all this universe and beyond .
There are as much or were as much as minus infinity to plus infinity the number of things in all the universe and beyond .
How did life and this world start ?. Who first created whom ?.
Anyone who pretends to know is just kidding one's self and othres .
Give me your thoughts .

Who first created whom ?.

I think that evolution is possible and i also think some form of 'seeding' is possible. The problem with creation is who created the creator?

Creationists will say that the universe had to have a beginning so there must be a creator. The rationale behind this is that everything has a beginning BUT what about a creator?

If we go back to what I call zero time , then it is impossible to find an answer according to reason , common sense and logic : who created whom from time zero forward and backward !.

Zero time? and before zero time was what? You know even if someone wants to believe in a creator wouldn't there have had to have been some kind of evolutionary process to create the creator?

How can something have existed forever?

That is exactly what I am trying to say : even if we assume there was a zero time then the question remains : what was before zero time ?. There are no reasonable answers to that in my opinion .

Energy ,quantum particles and gravitational energy are all THINGS and not nothing at all ( zero ). Of course both the Big Bang and evolution are mere theories with no proven scientific data or logic to back them up as 100% true .

You don't know what you're talking about. Both have been supported by the data and logic. Whenever I hear someone say a scientific theory isn't "proven", I know they are scientifically illiterate (nothing personal).

Last edited:
I know what I am talking about . If only you do not repeat again and again.....that I do not know what I am talking about.......hahaha. Where is your scientific proof ?. I can not see it........Oops......I can not hear it too .

I think that evolution is possible and i also think some form of 'seeding' is possible. The problem with creation is who created the creator?

Creationists will say that the universe had to have a beginning so there must be a creator. The rationale behind this is that everything has a beginning BUT what about a creator?

Not trying to argue with you, but is it not at least conceivable that God, if He (It) is a non-physical spirit, might be or could be eternal while the physical energy/matter universe that He (It) may have created is not?

I do not regard this as provable in the least, only not impossible.

As far as I can tell, the physical universe, so far, appears to not be eternal. So, to me, that might suggest that something else exists somewhere that really is eternal and is capable of creating it.

Can anyone prove that this is not at least possible?

Thanks! :)

I know what I am talking about . If only you do not repeat again and again.....that I do not know what I am talking about.......hahaha. Where is your scientific proof ?. I can not see it........Oops......I can not hear it too .

What do you mean by proof? I think you mean evidence. Religious ideas don't even have that.

Lay people often misinterpret the language used by scientists. And for that reason, they sometimes draw the wrong conclusions as to what the scientific terms mean.

Three such terms that are often used interchangeably are "scientific law," "hypothesis," and "theory."

In layman’s terms, if something is said to be “just a theory,” it usually means that it is a mere guess, or is unproved. It might even lack credibility. But in scientific terms, a theory implies that something has been proven and is generally accepted as being true.

...Theory: A theory is more like a scientific law than a hypothesis. A theory is an explanation of a set of related observations or events based upon proven hypotheses and verified multiple times by detached groups of researchers. One scientist cannot create a theory; he can only create a hypothesis.

In general, both a scientific theory and a scientific law are accepted to be true by the scientific community as a whole. Both are used to make predictions of events. Both are used to advance technology.

http://www.wilstar.com/theories.htm

Last edited:
What do you mean by proof? I think you mean evidence. Religious ideas don't even have that.

Lay people often misinterpret the language used by scientists. And for that reason, they sometimes draw the wrong conclusions as to what the scientific terms mean.

Three such terms that are often used interchangeably are "scientific law," "hypothesis," and "theory."

In layman’s terms, if something is said to be “just a theory,” it usually means that it is a mere guess, or is unproved. It might even lack credibility. But in scientific terms, a theory implies that something has been proven and is generally accepted as being true.

...Theory: A theory is more like a scientific law than a hypothesis. A theory is an explanation of a set of related observations or events based upon proven hypotheses and verified multiple times by detached groups of researchers. One scientist cannot create a theory; he can only create a hypothesis.

In general, both a scientific theory and a scientific law are accepted to be true by the scientific community as a whole. Both are used to make predictions of events. Both are used to advance technology.

http://www.wilstar.com/theories.htm

So why do some scientific theories, as described above, change or even find themselves overturned over time?

Surely this has happened once or twice?

Thanks!

Because we learn new things. Even Newtonian physics still has applications, even though it was superceded by newer theories. It's not wrong, just incomplete.

Back