Which religion has the lead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny watching you twist yourself into knots over the reverse, isn't it? Good luck with that ecumenicalism.

And then?

I vote Buddhism. Buddhists have a 50,000 year plan to slowly convert us all into Buddhists. Islam is a flash in the pants but Buddhism remsins. Christianity is dead.

Why not? If you think you have the truth to eternal salvation and bliss? Didnt sandy go on about "saving" people all the time? I assume they think they are doing you a massive favour by converting you. :shrug:
M*W: Sandy couldn't even save herself if she tried to poke her way out of a wet paper bag.

I vote..

Church of the living Squirrel..

(that's only if you are not talking about attendance as the measuring stick)

Islam probably.

Any religion which uses undue force and makes dangerous warnings for one leaving the religion - cannot apply as credible.

I would nominate either Judaism, Buddhism or Hinduism having the lead. The time factor, rather than numbers, is the most vital proof possible; doubly so because it was not derived by force, rather by example - namely by being a light unto others. Which is more credible - a belief enforced upon another - or a belief by choice? :shrug:

Any religion which uses undue force and makes dangerous warnings for one leaving the religion - cannot apply as credible.

I would nominate either Judaism, Buddhism or Hinduism having the lead. The time factor, rather than numbers, is the most vital proof possible; doubly so because it was not derived by force, rather by example - namely by being a light unto others. Which is more credible - a belief enforced upon another - or a belief by choice? :shrug:

so, you are saying that islam is getting more numbers because it is driven by force? and people who are converting to islam or christanity, are driven by force?
hmm, but i thoght there are laws in countries, right?

money worship.

Sorry if already said - did not go back thru posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back