Which religion has the lead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then what? I went out with this Iranian broad who ditched it too. She was a bit of a cool one; her brothers were total dicks.

It's alright, I've been converting white women, we're still even, also, what did you expect? That's their sister.

I still get a kick out of the Iranian girl who converted to Scientology. I literally said some joke about how stupid Scientology was and she's meekly said: Oh, I actually used to be a Scientologist. At first I thought, no f*cking way. But, when you stop and think about it, of course 16-22 years old want to do exactly the opposite of what their parents tell them. As she eventually became an MD - well, she was probably always a bit outside of the box.

And then?

why don't you just say what you want to say?

:confused: I think I just did. Is there something you wanted to say about your story?

and what's your point?

anyway, and then?

And then?

It's alright, I've been converting white women, we're still even, also, what did you expect? That's their sister.

I like how you jump on this issue, thinking you know what's happening. That's ok though.

I was thinking about this the other day. I wonder if it's slowly coming to an end? Not that people won't shop, but, I wonder if people are tiring a little of constant "consuming"?
If I look at people younger than me, I don't think it is ending at all. They seem more heavily consumers than when I was those ages. In fact they seem to have to buy ALL forms of entertainment and activity. The 'going outside meeting some other kids and doing stuff that requires little or no money' seems a dying pattern except amongst the poor. Of course there are more poor now. But all that is my impressions. I hope you are right.

And then? Please, this conversation, is pretty easy to follow, you're response is disapointing.

And then?

nothing and then, you said you have alot of friends were ex-muslims, and i said what i said..
you started it... i should ask. and then?

Started what?

You mentioned a couple of European women that converted to your religion a while back. I mentioned a couple of Muslim women that converted away from it. Same topic. So what's your problem? Or should I just write it out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back