Where is Jesus right now?

You wanted to know why I'm not crazy. There is a very fine line between genius and crazy, and to be crazy you are genius.

M*W said:
Theirs is to find, evaluate and date the evidence, and document their findings through peer-review.
Ah, so you didn't read my post all that closely then, before responding with what looked like a somewhat irrational response?
Everything outside of this is purely fiction.
I would say everything else is not peer-reviewed, accepted wisdom. But I'm not confident about calling it purely fiction, just because it's someone's ideas, and that someone didn't study at University. It might not be fiction, it might be on the nail.

Cannon said:
This is my Idea and as such from this point on is copyrighted by I as posted on this day Monday, July 28th 2008.
That's the way. You keep those ideas a closely guarded secret (you realise you have already said enough that they may need to kill you now? Or at least abduct you and take you to Xenu?).

Ok, then do not open the door. Let him prove himself.

But he keeps on ringing. He's driving me mad. I'll just slip out the back and hope I am not ambushed by Jehovah's Witnesses.

Last edited:
It's ok, they would just send me to college to make this. They want it to happen and the government wants it. I plan to go to Embry-riddle in Prescott AZ to learn space science, there is no PhD in this field because it is incomplete by human standards. I do not have the full puzzle, thats why I seek men of science. I have the Idea, the idea is so complex it has taken me nearly five years to put together what I know now. I am uneducated in all aspects. I learned to write formula by myself, I am self tought in many area's, spiritually and mentally. I play hackey and have trained my reaction time to 1/100 of a second as timed by many people. I seek knowledge not ignorance. As with the schooling I plan to make my idea and couple myself with the US airforce so that I may be protected, you understand the precautions. I myself can only hope that this idea saves the human race from certain extinction.

Then get the hell out of there ! :eek:

I am on the roof waiting for a helicopter because the house is surrounded by religious nutters.

Catch you later. BTW I hear benk is moving to the Netherlands. He is too modest to mention that , among his many accomplishments, he is fluent in Dutch. So, watch your language !

CU later

I am on the roof waiting for a helicopter because the house is surrounded by religious nutters.

Catch you later. BTW I hear benk is moving to the Netherlands. He is too modest to mention that , among his many accomplishments, he is fluent in Dutch. So, watch your language !

CU later

Good luck ! :D

lol

PS. We will probably deport him to Lebanon..

I don't know.. they can do with him whatever they want. Maybe they will put him back on the plane to England.

He'll end up like the character in that novel who spent all his life aboard a steamer plying between two foreign ports. Neither counbtry would allow him ashore.

Joseph Conrad ?

He'll end up like the character in that novel who spent all his life aboard a steamer plying between two foreign ports. Neither counbtry would allow him ashore.

Joseph Conrad ?

Sounds like a solution to me.
Hmm never heard of that though.. I do know a movie called "Airport" that is about something similar.

Back