where is god?

God is, don't try to define God. That's what I believe is the meaning of "I AM".

I believe as Medicine*Woman that the kingdom of God is within. Jesus compared it with the smallest seed that's going to grow to be the largest. Remember also, that the smallest part is the foundation of everything.

I believe God is everywhere.

Nothing is not what's outside the universe, nothing can't be anywhere. Something must be outside, we can't have something exist in nothing can we?

Last edited:
Yes, the kingdom of God is within those who are fit to be its citizens. That means accepting Him as King. If you are its king, or humanity is its king, then it's your kingdom or the kingdom of humanity as opposed to God's kingdom.

God can be everywhere, but once again He alone decides where He lives and where He chooses not to be. It is called God's presence (Shekinah) - which used to rest in the Temple, in the Holy of Holies.

God is the Place of the universe - it "inhabits" Him. But He decides where in the universe to reveal Himself. Anything else impies He has no will, and depends on us to tell Him what He can do and what He can't do - then "His" voice is your own. That's no god at all.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Medicine*Woman
God is One. The One Spirit of God dwells within the soul of the human race. "The kingdom of God is within," so nobody had to die to give us this life force.
If god is only within, who cares the outside?

Re: Re: Where is God?

Originally posted by yinyinwang
If god is only within, who cares the outside?

Since the One Spirit of God is omnipresent, it is everywhere in creation including in the lowest worm. The One Spirit of God moves through and within the human race through our intelligence. Therefore, we are co-creators with the One Spirit of God whereas plants and animals and rocks, let's say, are not co-creators like humans are. They just exist. We make things happen.

Re: Re: Re: Where is God?

Since the One Spirit of God is omnipresent, it is everywhere in creation including in the lowest worm. The One Spirit of God moves through and within the human race through our intelligence. Therefore, we are co-creators with the One Spirit of God whereas plants and animals and rocks, let's say, are not co-creators like humans are. They just exist. We make things happen.
good and bad.

Originally posted by Silent Beauty
If someone finds God, can you tell him/her I've been waiting for a long time for him/her to answer my questions!!!
Have you tried asking his answers?

If someone finds God, can you tell him/her I've been waiting for a long time for him/her to answer my questions!!!
----------
M*W: Welcome, Silent Beauty! Back in 1978, when I was a devout Catholic, I ventured out to find myself, my identity, my purpose, and my role in Catholicism, etc., I had an unexpected revelation--I found God! It was then I realized that I did not know the God I thought I knew--the Christian God. Strangely concidental, I was visiting Rome and was in St. Peter's when this revelation occured. Since then, I have found the true meaning of the One Spirit of God, and its purpose in our lives. I found the answers to all my questions. It was like a blindfold had been taken off my eyes for the first time, and I could see the truth! The point is, you don't have to go looking for God somewhere "out there." The "kingdom of God is within," and God dwells in the body of the human race. The picture is so clear now. I hope this helps!

----------
M*W: Welcome, Silent Beauty! Back in 1978, when I was a devout Catholic, I ventured out to find myself, my identity, my purpose, and my role in Catholicism, etc., I had an unexpected revelation--I found God! It was then I realized that I did not know the God I thought I knew--the Christian God. Strangely concidental, I was visiting Rome and was in St. Peter's when this revelation occured. Since then, I have found the true meaning of the One Spirit of God, and its purpose in our lives. I found the answers to all my questions. It was like a blindfold had been taken off my eyes for the first time, and I could see the truth! The point is, you don't have to go looking for God somewhere "out there." The "kingdom of God is within," and God dwells in the body of the human race. The picture is so clear now. I hope this helps!

Wow! Thanks for the welcome, M.W. (((HUGS))) ^^"

That's a real nice story! But unfortunately, I'm not going to be going to St. Peter anytime soon. Though I'd love to be spiritually aware as you are. *sigh* I'd LOVE to get revelations like that though!

Jenyar, that's a very witty reply you know. Have you done it yourself? ^^"

yinyinwang, Hmmmm. contemplation. Sort of like the guy in the statue who puts his hand on his chin. Well uh. I'll be like old and gray and dead by then. O_O

Wow! Thanks for the welcome, M.W. (((HUGS))) ^^"

That's a real nice story! But unfortunately, I'm not going to be going to St. Peter anytime soon. Though I'd love to be spiritually aware as you are. *sigh* I'd LOVE to get revelations like that though!

Jenyar, that's a very witty reply you know. Have you done it yourself? ^^"

yinyinwang, Hmmmm. contemplation. Sort of like the guy in the statue who puts his hand on his chin. Well uh. I'll be like old and gray and dead by then. O_O

Beauty, you don't have to be in religious place or anywhere in particular. Wherever you are, there is God.

Originally posted by Cyperium
God is, don't try to define God. That's what I believe is the meaning of "I AM".

I believe as Medicine*Woman that the kingdom of God is within. Jesus compared it with the smallest seed that's going to grow to be the largest. Remember also, that the smallest part is the foundation of everything.

I believe God is everywhere.

Nothing is not what's outside the universe, nothing can't be anywhere. Something must be outside, we can't have something exist in nothing can we?
----------
M*W: Thank you, Cyperium, for your enlightened agreement.

Originally posted by Jenyar
Yes, the kingdom of God is within those who are fit to be its citizens. That means accepting Him as King. If you are its king, or humanity is its king, then it's your kingdom or the kingdom of humanity as opposed to God's kingdom.
----------
M*W: Jenyar judging again! The entire human race is God's creation for the only purpose of being a vessel which contains the One Spirit of God on Earth. I accept the One Spirit of God as my Creator. Again, you've bastardized what I've said, so I'll say it again so everyone will know what a liar you are: The One Spirit of God dwells within the body of the entire human race. "The kingdom of God is within," quoted Jesus. God doesn't have to "decide" where he chooses to be or not to be. God is omnipresent in everything in creation. We decide the degree of God's presence in our lives. We are accountable for the negativity we allow in our lives which displaces the One Spirit of God, the perfect energy, ultimate life force, in us.
----------
God can be everywhere, but once again He alone decides where He lives and where He chooses not to be. It is called God's presence (Shekinah) - which used to rest in the Temple, in the Holy of Holies.
----------
M*W: The Shekinah is the word for the One Spirit of God that dwells within us. Our body is the temple, the Holy of Holies. The human race is evolving not only physically but spiritually toward Homo spiritus as the Shekinah enlightens us, we become the messiah, God's perfect creation.
----------
God is the Place of the universe - it "inhabits" Him. But He decides where in the universe to reveal Himself. Anything else impies He has no will, and depends on us to tell Him what He can do and what He can't do - then "His" voice is your own. That's no god at all.
----------
M*W: God is the universe. The universe is God. One and the same. We are the vessel of God. The human race is the face of God on Earth. We are One with the Spirit of God for eternity. It is only Jenyar who rejects the One Spirit of God in his life, which is spiritually empty. He's an empty vessel crying "Jesus this, Jesus that," yet he makes no room in his soul for the One Spirit of God. Jenyar's soul is a vacuum of negativity. Who would want to believe anything Jenyar says? He is an empty vessel. Useless to humanity, and useless to himself. Most disgustingly, he's useless to God.

Right next to me!

Hi:
Right next to me I have a book of quotations by outstanding African-Amricans compiled by Anthony Robins. There it says:
People see God evreyday, but they don`t recognise Him.
By Perl Billy.
P.S. I am quoting the traslated copy of the book. thanks

Back