Where are the moderate Muslims?

Re: Re: Re: Where are the moderate Muslims?

Originally posted by Vienna
Show the west the true Islam not by words because we've heard enough. Show us by bringing to justice these people behind these muslim terrorist acts, identify and stop the muslim terrorist organisations thriving in the UK, USA, and other Western countries.

Words alone are not enough. [/B]

The west has a vital duty as well, STOP supporting the Israeli brutal terrorism against the palestineans, this american/western suppoted terrorism fuels the hate and rage against the west and recruit more and more terrorists.

GET THE HELL OUT OF IRAQ, your aggression against YET another muslim country will only lead to more terrorism.

your sick foriegn policies made the world less safe.

www.motherofevil.com

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where are the moderate Muslims?

OK, you're in no position to DO anything about it. Don't you even condemn it?

WHY THE HELL YOU HYPOCRITES DONT ASK EVERY CHRISTIAN IN THE WORLD TO CONDEMN AND FIGHT THE PEADOPHILIA AMD CHILD ABUSE THAT IS RAGING IN THE CHURCH ???????? FILTHY HYPOCRITES

Re: Re: Re: Re: Where are the moderate Muslims?

Originally posted by Proud_Syrian
GET THE HELL OUT OF IRAQ, your aggression against YET another muslim country will only lead to more terrorism.
I would love to see our troops leave Iraq today if it was possible.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Vienna is utterly confused.

Muslims always speak their true feelings when the truth is spoken.

I dont know that you have monopoly over the 'truth' !!

:rolleyes:

Where are the Moderate muslims????

well,since u've cared to ask---- there arent any......

A moslem is either a fanatic or nothing.scratch any self proclaimed moderate moslem on the surface and the fanatic will come to light.. more so when words such as "Jerusalem" and " palestine " come into the conversation. one hears of secular jews and secular christians ,, heck even of secular hindus, but u will NEVER EVER hear of secular moslems. it is an oxy-MORON

yes,,, yes,,, you will hear of the usual dialogues such as:

islam is a religion of peace
ubl (bin laden ) dosent represent islam
the taliban are not islam

but u should always remember -- islam was founded by the sword and propogated by the sword.. it will eventually die by the sword......

as for being a religion of peace ,, may this wonderful site suggest otherwise:
www.rawa.org

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Vienna is utterly confused.

Originally posted by Proud_Syrian
I dont know that you have monopoly over the 'truth' !!
I don't have a monopoly over the truth, but I can show the truth. If this is not so, show me where I've lied.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Vienna is utterly confused.

Muslims always speak their true feelings when the truth is spoken.

Correction,
Muslims always speak their true feelings....period...

Originally posted by Gevidopa
www.rawa.org

You contradicted yourself and answered your question in the very same sentence. The president of rawa is a muslim woman who is making a revolution and speaking to free Islam from the misconceptions of the few criminals who were hired by the US to fight the russians. She is a muslim and have never denounced her religion inorder to attack the agressors. She was assasinated in 1987 by christian russian agents.

Originally posted by Gevidopa

A moslem is either a fanatic or nothing.scratch any self proclaimed moderate moslem on the surface and the fanatic will come to light.. more so when words such as "Jerusalem" and " palestine " come into the conversation. one hears of secular jews and secular christians ,, heck even of secular hindus, but u will NEVER EVER hear of secular moslems. it is an oxy-MORON

yes,,, yes,,, you will hear of the usual dialogues such as:

islam is a religion of peace
ubl (bin laden ) dosent represent islam
the taliban are not islam

but u should always remember -- islam was founded by the sword and propogated by the sword.. it will eventually die by the sword......

www.rawa.org
I agree with evrything you say Gevidopa

I liked your "usual dialogues" :)

Here are a few more dialogues that you are likely to hear when conversing with a muslim:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is not a single ‘true Muslim’ even though there are 1.2 billion of us.

There is not a single ‘pure’ Islamic country.

A perfect Islamic state is yet to be founded.

Ayatollah Khomeini was an enemy of Islam.

Pakistan, Iran, Sudan, Afghanistan, Nigeria…these Islamic Paradise do not follow ‘real’ Islam.

Saudi Arabian Islam is corrupted.

Not all Sahi hadis are Sahi.

The Quran is an ancient scripture; many of its provisions are not relevant now (the Quran says it is an eternal book, and its provisions are alive forever).

Tyrants and dictators rule Islamic countries; they have no idea about Islam.

Since most of the barbarism of Islam is in the Sha’ria, therefore, Sha’ria cannot be a part of ‘real’ Islam.

The clergy/Mullahs do not know ‘real Islam.’

In Islam, there is no ‘clergy’, so you may practice Islam in your own way.

But for Islam/Muslim/Arab scientists, the west would have never achieved modernity and progress. ‘Real Islam’ civilized the west.

The best country to practice ‘real Islam’ is the USA, Canada, UK and Australia!

You cannot practice ‘real Islam’ in Islamic Paradises like Pakistan, Bangladesh, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Malaysia, Nigeria, Iran…etc. You must not use these countries as examples of Islamic practices.

Wahabism is not ‘real Islam’.

Alqaeda/Osama is not ‘true’ Islam.

Talibans are not ‘true’ Muslims.

Shias are not ‘true’ Muslims.

Sunnis are not ‘true’ Muslims.

Amhedia/Kadiani are heretics, not Muslims but Dr. Abdus Salam (an Ahmedi) was a devout Muslim because he received Nobel Prize in Physics.

Islam means ‘peace’ although the true meaning is ‘submission’ or surrender.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where do muslims get these ideas from ....

Vienna,
Instead of wasting your time vomitting useless sentences, while trying to fit the concept of "submittion to god" into one of your cookie cutters, why don't you just summarize your findings for us..... Here's my summary:

Muslims don't like their religion to become a public theatre for your amusement. Muslims are trying in so many ways to separate their private believes from the corrupt world. Muslims want to worship their creator in peace.

When was the last time we had five million christians stuck in a small space as peacefully as muslims are successfully able to do every year.

http://www.fsonline.net/May2003/Religious/PicturesOfKaaba.htm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Vienna is utterly confused.

Originally posted by Flores
Correction,
Muslims always speak their true feelings....period...

You are indeed less than average white european trash that is floating and gloating over other's accomplishments...Wake up and smell the roses, UK is the slave dirty whore of the US, so kiss your fake pride goodbye and work the streets like you're trained to do, and realize that UK (The bad European apple) is the NUMBER ONE reason that Europe is not united nor advancing.
Your right Flores, that is exactly how muslims see the West.

Not only that Vienna is a prejudice son of a bitch, he is master of deception and decoy.

Obviously you have no purpose for your life to dedicate so much time into bashing a concept that doesn't even remotely pertain to your life....Speaks volumes about what a waste of time personality you really are.

Not only that Vienna is a prejudice son of a bitch, he is master of deception and decoy.
Whats the matter with you lady.

I only quoted what you said, whats the problem?

I'm done with this discussion specially after finding out that Vienna is really short for Mcveigh...the problem is that the bastard Vienna is not easily spotted like the ugly arabic terrorists. He's white and cute, but damn, don't tell me I didn't warn you of his likes.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Vienna is utterly confused.

I don't have a monopoly over the truth, but I can show the truth. If this is not so, show me where I've lied.

I will repeat the question that you escaped answering:

WHY THE HELL YOU HYPOCRITES DONT ASK EVERY CHRISTIAN IN THE WORLD TO CONDEMN AND FIGHT THE PEADOPHILIA AMD CHILD ABUSE THAT IS RAGING IN THE CHURCH ???????? FILTHY HYPOCRITES

few criminals who were hired by the US to fight the russians.

the few criminals u speak of turned out to be the taliban who reduced the progressive state of afghanisthan into "The purest Islamic State"- to which a majority of moslems discreetly support.(as evidenced by the amount of funding the receive-and i dont think its just a handful of businessmen who are responsible for this)

Mind you , the Taliban and their american protege- Bin laden
were funded by the West and armed by the Jews..

this was known even to Gen Zia ul Huq , dictator of Pakistan(the country that the americans used as the condom to enter afghanistan)
who joked that the west should make sure that the Magen David did not appear on the arms crates!

She was assasinated in 1987 by christian russian agents.

At the time of which u speak, my friend-- It was the Soviet Union which was in existence-USSR--- get it-- the GODLESS COMMUNIST KAFIRS.... YES? Religion didnt seem to be their strongpoint at that time---much less christian fundamentalism.:bugeye:

really, - your ignorance is ENCYCLOPEDIC

I'm done with this discussion specially after finding out that Vienna is really short for Mcveigh...the problem is that the bastard Vienna is not easily spotted like the ugly arabic terrorists. He's white and cute, but damn, don't tell me I didn't warn you of his likes.
LOL!!! My god that photo is a good likeness of me.

:D

oh my....
look how much hate.

syrian:
but it is fought. very strongly.
many many priests are exposed and brought to justice.

those Muslim organizations who condemned 9/11, that you quoted, all they did was "issue a statement of condemnation".

have they had internal audits of their charities?
has there been a single.. ONE... demonstration against al-qaeda... ANYWHERE in the world.. by MUSLIMS?
and not only al-qaeda... but militant [so called] Islam ?

it is one thing when the political leaders of Muslim communities around the world do the political dance by merely issuing a statement..
it's another thing where a mass demonstration is organized where people say "we are not supporting this sort of thing. we are peaceful citizens!"

i have seen plenty demonstrations on my campus against the invasion of iraq, and pro-palestinian demonstrations...
but not a single time, have i seen, Muslim students organizing something small to show "we are Muslims, and we are disgusted with these tactics.. these suicide bombings..." etc.

the theory is, as was told to me by the autor of this site when she was a guest speaker at my campus. is that ordinary Muslims are afraid to be shunned by their friends... because any sign of speaking out would mean being condemned for being "zionist agents" or "anti Islamic".
in other words, they don't want to be ostracized, thus they keep their mouth shut.

Back