What's heaven like?

Basically, I understand that bowel movements is a popular conversational topic in Indian society
icon5.gif

Maybe just amongst the old
icon5.gif

Really? What exactly do these conversations cover?:p

There is an unhealthy obsession with bodily functions here

I was not aware that your foreplay with Q is a common bodily function with you! :eek:

As for the video! she knew she had to fart! so confidently she asked, (is this going to take long?) the reason? she perhaps need to excuse herself, but decided not too. And she paid dearly for a bad decision!

I was not aware that your foreplay with Q is a common bodily function with you! :eek:

As for the video! she knew she had to fart! so confidently she asked, (is this going to take long?) the reason? she perhaps need to excuse herself, but decided not too. And she paid dearly for a bad decision!

You need therapy.:bugeye:

No, probably I'm getting all my information off The Kumars at No. 42.

Only kidding. I've long laboured under the belief that there's another nation out there that shares the British obsession with all things toilet-related. Now you tell me that it isn't so and I don't know what to think any more.
Its okay i spent my formative years believing the British to be a cross between P.G. Wodehouse and the Carry On series. That was before I met one. :(
Sorry, mistress.

But awe and reverence work just as well.:p

You need therapy

Why cause I find it amusing the metaphor of using that video to protray you shiting all over this forum!

I suppose that is what flew over your head! :D :p :rolleyes:

Why cause I find it amusing the metaphor of using that video to protray you shiting all over this forum!

I suppose that is what flew over your head!

Now thats a good one! Positively inspirational!:D

How about fear and a certain stirring - will they do?

Depends. What are you stirring?:)

Well that's good! I'm glad you got it, the joke has always been on you, I just needed to point it out to you, since you never made the connection ;)

Yeah I'm incredibly dense about stuff like that, always the last one to get such jokes.:eek:

In your mind?
I'd quite like to reside in Valhalla postmortem. Though it and other metaphysical planes lack likeliness in existence, I've always thought that Valhalla is just the most badass afterlife ever concieved. Eat, drink mead, and fuck Valkyries all day, and then fight until you want to eat more. It'd be like a kickass videogame, only better because you feel it. And, to top it all off, there's a sense of closure, because when the world ends, you end as well. There's no stupid fucking loose ends to leave to the next storyteller, who might fuck it up for the rest of the world. It's a clean, simple ending.
In short, Valhalla kicks ass.

Last edited:
Back