What's heaven like?

In a wok, heat up a half cup of water and a tablespoon of butter.

Add chopped onions, bean sprouts, red peppers and snow peas.

Stir and add a tablespoon of tomatoe paste, a tablespoon of coconut cream, and lots of curry powder.

Add converted rice as soon as the water boils off, and serve.

I'm more interested in heavenly than heaven...

I have asked many christians this question

What did JC mean when he said " Heaven is at hand "

I get a different answer everytime...

they seem to be quite confused about the obvious

I rely on observations, like the exposure of your fantasies, which have yet to be observed.

just like the highschool drop out relies on his observations too
;)

samcdkey
Or perhaps his definition of a peaceful bliss is a place where he can bait and argue with theists telling them all about the IPU in his attic?

But I agree he is far too grumpy to have attained heaven!
actually I am an atheist - I only pretend to be a theist out of compassion for him

I have asked many christians this question

What did JC mean when he said " Heaven is at hand "

I get a different answer everytime...
He doesnt say heaven is at hand he says the kingdom of God is at hand, and also says that his generation will not pass away until the kingdom comes. Of course this never happened.

Kingdom of God meant that God would come down from the sky and establish an earthly kingdom here on earth.

The reason Christians are confused is because the Bible is confused. The definitions shifted considerably over the vast periods of time it was written.
http://www.religiousstudies.uncc.edu/jdtabor/future.html

Heaven is great, all the pieces are in the right place, right is right and wrong is wrong in heaven.;)

You've mistaken, once again, the nature of my heaven, as it cannot be fantasized by theists, who fantasize a heaven away from their dreary lives of delusion and worship.

Simple really, give up your god delusions and you'll easily find heaven on earth. :)

My dearest (Q), I have no aspirations for heaven, I'm a simple person with simple needs. And I'm very happy with my life, mostly because I choose how I want to live it. But thanks for the thought.:)

My dearest (Q), I have no aspirations for heaven, I'm a simple person with simple needs. And I'm very happy with my life, mostly because I choose how I want to live it. But thanks for the thought.

Then, you are no Muslim and are lying if you claim to be one.

Stop claiming to be a Muslim, for start.

My feeble female brain cannot cope with so much cognition.

It is beyond my meager capabilities.

Your superior male brain being better equipped to judge my beliefs, please do tell me, what should I claim to be?:confused:

Back