What matters most for abandoning creationism: facts, or religious interpretation?

lol @ ''the dark side.'' :D

You're so silly, Mazulu.

Sorry, I was googling LOL pic's when I found this one.

Lol-37.jpg

I have explained this before, and I'm sure you read it. My dog has been unwaveringly loyal, faithful and kind to me for eight years. This is evidence. So it is rational for me to have faith that he will continue to behave that way.
interpreting the dog's activity as "faithfulness", and "kindness", is faith in the unknown, based on what exactly? Why not interpret it as purely biological response to a pack leader providing food? Why not call it healthy fear of a more powerful pack member, instead of kindness? I find that an arbitrary choice, made by pet lovers, influenced by culture, perfectly non-universal, personal, and unproven... i.e. faith.

edit - faith that he will behave as previously is not faith, it is just inference. Faith that the dog is "kind" is faith.

You know you laughed. :p

I'll bet he didn't :) When I see Mazulu's posted pictures I rarely laugh. I don't cringe either. I generally just think that there's a disturbed person behind it. I could be wrong however but I don't generally see a "prankster" behind them. If that was the case he wouldn't have been banned so often I wouldn't think.

When I see the more recent pictures I can't help but think about the pictures and comments that got him banned in the past.

You see them differently?

Back