What is the strangest that has ever happened to you?

Lori, I'm a bit disappointed that you don't believe me. After all, you asked God to pay me a visit and he did. Why do you not believe that ?
Why don't you pray to him and ask him if he really visited me (if that's how it works) ?

By the way, God told me that all that matters is that you believe in him. You don't have to pray to him or go to the church. Simply believing is enough.

He never mentioned SAM. He just said that Islam is wrong.
After Allah appeared and admitted that he was the Devil, God apparently sensed that I was afraid Allah would take revenge on me. God said that I have nothing to fear now that I believe in him.
I still feel a bit uneasy, though I never heard from either of them again.
That was last Sunday, by the way.

are you islamic?

No. What's the relevance of that question ?

then why was god talking to you about islam?

btw...we're bogarting rjr6's thread.

unless of course, this is the strangest thing that's ever happened to you. :rolleyes:

He also asked me if I would help him set up the extermination of humanity. He has apparently grown tired of us. It would win me a special place in heaven, he said.
I respectfully declined though. He told me that he was recruiting people around the globe already. And also that I shouldn't worry because it would take a long time before it actually took place.
That was really weird because I thought God wouldn't have any trouble killing us all if he wanted to. Why would he need people's help ? I asked him, but he wouldn't answer it.

He also asked me if I would help him set up the extermination of humanity. He has apparently grown tired of us. It would win me a special place in heaven, he said.
I respectfully declined though. He told me that he was recruiting people around the globe already. And also that I shouldn't worry because it would take a long time before it actually took place.
That was really weird because I thought God wouldn't have any trouble killing us all if he wanted to. Why would he need people's help ? I asked him, but he wouldn't answer it.

there is no special place in heaven. either you are lying, or the voice was lying, and in that case, that voice was not god, because god doesn't lie.

there is no special place in heaven. either you are lying, or the voice was lying, and in that case, that voice was not god, because god doesn't lie.

The voice assured me that he was God and I have no reason to doubt him.
How do you know there isn't a special place in heaven ?

Why not. You mentioned that God hates religion so I asked him about it.

if he hates religion, then why in hell would he give you a religious answer?

It's was more like in my head.
Liar !? :mad:

without a vocal quality that was audible, you wouldn't have been able to determine a gender...silly.

The voice assured me that he was God and I have no reason to doubt him.
How do you know there isn't a special place in heaven ?

because god doesn't play favorites like that, and he doesn't bribe people. you weren't talking to god.

if he hates religion, then why in hell would he give you a religious answer?
He did ? He just said that Islam was wrong.

without a vocal quality that was audible, you wouldn't have been able to determine a gender...silly.
I heard him in my head. It was unmistakably a male voice.

It really hurts that you don't believe me Lori.

because god doesn't play favorites like that, and he doesn't bribe people. you weren't talking to god.

It was a free choice, no consequences.
How do you know that God doesn't 'play favorites'.
Seems to me that's what he was doing all along. Believers get into heaven, the rest don't.

He did ? He just said that Islam was wrong.

enmos, that's a religious answer.

I heard him in my head. It was unmistakably a male voice.

It really hurts that you don't believe me Lori.

you don't hear vocal qualities like that in your head, only with your ears. you could hear inflections, but you would not be able to determine a gender without the use of your ears.

you should have thought this through a little more...;)

enmos, that's a religious answer.
Huh? I don't see how. And anyway, what if it was ?
Maybe you are lying.

you don't hear vocal qualities like that in your head, only with your ears. you could hear inflections, but you would not be able to determine a gender without the use of your ears.

you should have thought this through a little more...;)
Wtf? I DID hear his voice and it was coming from nowhere.
You know what screw this, you aren't going to believe me anyway.

Huh? I don't see how. And anyway, what if it was ?
Maybe you are lying.

Wtf? I DID hear his voice and it was coming from nowhere.
You know what screw this, you aren't going to believe me anyway.

ok.

Back