What is the strangest that has ever happened to you?

You sound exactly like Q today.

no, you sound like Q today, if Q were a woman.

Q doesn't discuss the characteristics of god with me. he couldn't. he doesn't know god. he doesn't even believe in the possibility of god so he calls me a crazy liar.

i on the other hand do know god, am familiar with his characteristics, and am also familiar with your agenda here.

you're just disappointed that it's not working.

no, you sound like Q today, if Q were a woman.

I sound like Q ? I tell you my personal experiences and you call me a liar.
Who sounds like Q then, eh ?

And what's the woman thing about ? Another insult ?

I sound like Q ? I tell you my personal experiences and you call me a liar.
Who sounds like Q then, eh ?

And what's the woman thing about ? Another insult ?

from what i know of god, based on my experience, which is substantiated by scripture, either you are lying, or the voice was lying. it just doesn't jive.

women use words like "exactly", "never", "always" alot. it's exaggeration. men don't generally do that. that's what i've observed anyway.

from what i know of god, based on my experience, which is substantiated by scripture, either you are lying, or the voice was lying. it just doesn't jive.
Well, maybe your experiencies weren't of God then, or maybe you are lying.
I know what happened to me.

women use words like "exactly", "never", "always" alot. it's exaggeration. men don't generally do that. that's what i've observed anyway.
I've used it once. Are you telling me that men don't use those words at all ?

Wait a minute.. you DID ask God to visit me, didn't you ? :bugeye:
What other 'contacts' do you have ?

Wait a minute.. you DID ask God to visit me, didn't you ? :bugeye:
What other 'contacts' do you have ?

i did ask god to show himself to you. and you appreciate that by mocking me? thanks.

what do you mean by contacts?

Well, maybe your experiencies weren't of God then, or maybe you are lying.
I know what happened to me.

what i know of god has been substantiated by what i know about the world around me, and about myself, and other people, and in scripture.

I've used it once. Are you telling me that men don't use those words at all ?

no, that would be exaggerating. :D

So you saw something amazing, but later found an explanation for it? Or just witnessed something amazing but understood the explanation for it?

Some amazing things:
1. Been up close to an erupting volcano (way too close)
2. Saw night lit up by a fireball

Something I saw and later found an explanation for:
1. Opalescent sky
2. Circumzenith arc

Some amazing things:
1. Been up close to an erupting volcano (way too close)
2. Saw night lit up by a fireball

Something I saw and later found an explanation for:
1. Opalescent sky
2. Circumzenith arc

What was occurring when you saw the sky appear opalescent? Was the fireball part of the erupting volcano?

What was occurring when you saw the sky appear opalescent? Was the fireball part of the erupting volcano?

The opalescent sky was likely due to a volcanic eruption. Here is a site that calls it an iridescent cloud. In my sighting the entire sky was this color pattern. The sun was behind the volcano to the east.

http://www.atoptics.co.uk/droplets/irid1.htm

The fireball passed overhead while I was sitting by a campfire cooking dinner. It was suddenly very bright. I looked up and saw a brilliant fireball.

Last edited:
How about you ? You must have had a reason to start a thread on this. Unless, of course, it's beyond your current state of comprehension.. :D

Reason is to learn and expand my present state of comprehension.

Had a amazing person stress his amazement over me.
Met a person who loved trash.
Found a beautiful gir who liked a stupid band.
Met an amazing man who only wanted to rape me for the most part.
Found a person who had no desire for life.
Thought all about me loved the mediocore.
Read about slavery in a land that does contin none.
Lived the most amazing life I could ever dream.
Died saving a dumbass who does not need to be saved.

In dying, you mean figuratively?

i saw some stationery morph on my coffee table one afternoon, seemingly all by itself, with no known explanation as to what was causing it to do so. that was weird.

How much time elapsed and did the stationery return to it's original form?

i did ask god to show himself to you. and you appreciate that by mocking me? thanks.

what do you mean by contacts?

I'm not mocking you.

Look Lori, of course I was making a point. And it worked too, kinda.
I'm sorry if I offended you and/or SAM.. especially SAM, since I said some harsh stuff about Islam.
Edit: My apologies to you too, rjr6.

what i know of god has been substantiated by what i know about the world around me, and about myself, and other people, and in scripture.
Umm.. Lori, what you know of God IS what you experience in the world around you, how you interpret that, what you hear form other people and what you get from scripture.
What you're saying is that what you know of God is what you know of God. It is not substantiated in any meaningful way at all.

Lori_7 said:
i saw some stationery morph on my coffee table one afternoon, seemingly all by itself, with no known explanation as to what was causing it to do so. that was weird.
Why do you deny that it may have been an hallucination ?
And, what do think it might have been if it wasn't an hallucination ?

How much time elapsed and did the stationery return to it's original form?

it started when i wasn't at home. i had left the stationery on the coffee table, with the letter i had prepared to send, and the address written on a separate piece of paper. when i returned from a trip to the store, i found the piece of paper with the address on it on the floor next to the table. i picked it up to find that the edges of it on either side looked weird...morphed. it looked as if it had gotten wet, been disfigured, and then dried. i hadn't been gone long enough for that to have happened i didn't think. at first i figured the dog or one of the cats had knocked it off the table and chewed on it or something, but it wasn't wet, and there were no teeth marks or punctures.

i kind of gave up on explaining it to myself, and put it back on the coffee table. i had gone to the store to buy a cassette tape to make a copy of one i was sending along with the letter. when i opened the tape deck on my stereo, there was already a cassette in it. it didn't belong to me and i had no idea where it came from, so i hit play and sat down on the couch to listen. turns out it was a mix tape that one of my friends had made and left at my house months prior. but as i sat there listening, and just staring off at nothing in particular (the coffee table being right in front of me), that's when the paper with the address started morphing in front of my eyes. it resumed from the areas that i noticed when i arrived home. it almost looked like the impression of two hands moving toward the center of the page from either side of the page. the corners started turning inward. it was wading itself up. i then notice that the celophane that was packaging the stationery began to become striated, as if it were shrinking. this was happening to both packages, the sheets of paper in one, and the envelopes in the other. this continued to the point at which the envelopes were being forced out the open end of the package as it shrunk.

this entire exerience lasted for about 10 minutes i would say, until i asked, "does this mean you don't want me to send the letter?" i perceived a confirmation that i was correct about that, and the morphing stopped. the paper and packaging did not return to their original form.

Last edited:
Back