What is the strangest that has ever happened to you?

Why do you deny that it may have been an hallucination ?
And, what do think it might have been if it wasn't an hallucination ?

because i've never hallucinated before or since, i wasn't under the influence of any drugs, i felt fine, my sight was clear, and i wasn't seeing anything else that was weird. it was daylight so the room was lit just fine, but not too brightly. the sun wasn't coming in any window in a particularly intense beam.

i have absolutely no idea what caused it.

because i've never hallucinated before or since,
i wasn't under the influence of any drugs,
i felt fine,
my sight was clear,
and i wasn't seeing anything else that was weird.
it was daylight so the room was lit just fine, but not too brightly.
the sun wasn't coming in any window in a particularly intense beam.
This is all irrelevant. It still could have been an hallucination.
Besides, I'm still not so sure that you never had any other hallucinations.

i have absolutely no idea what caused it.
Then why reject the most rational explanation out of hand ?

This is all irrelevant. It still could have been an hallucination.
Besides, I'm still not so sure that you never had any other hallucinations.

Then why reject the most rational explanation out of hand ?

because i don't consider it rational to assume i was hallucinating. afterward, i went upstairs and took a nap for a couple of hours. when i came back downstairs, the material was still in the morphed form as i had left it. so i would have had to have two extremely specific hallucinations several hours apart, regarding the same items.

i was in excellent health. i felt fine. if i were prone to hallucinations, then i would have them a lot. this is the only time something like this has ever happened in front of my eyes.

let me ask you a question enmos. why are you so reluctant to believe it wasn't a hallucination?

because i don't consider it rational to assume i was hallucinating. afterward, i went upstairs and took a nap for a couple of hours. when i came back downstairs, the material was still in the morphed form as i had left it. so i would have had to have two extremely specific hallucinations several hours apart, regarding the same items.
Why didn't you bring that up in the first place ? I'm not sure that I believe you.

i was in excellent health. i felt fine. if i were prone to hallucinations, then i would have them a lot. this is the only time something like this has ever happened in front of my eyes.
Umm.. what about your experiences with 'God' ?

let me ask you a question enmos. why are you so reluctant to believe it wasn't a hallucination?
Because there isn't any other rational explanation. If you think there is, please show me.

Last edited:
Why didn't you bring that up in the first place ? I'm not sure that I believe you.

because i didn't realize it was relevant. keep in mind that i never did consider it a hallucination. and enmos, for god's sake, i am not a liar.

Umm.. what about your experiences with 'God' ?

well actually, given all of the weird spiritual stuff that i was going through at the time, the morphing didn't really surprise me at all, and it actually made a bit of sense, given the context of the entire experience. it had meaning and the meaning was substantiated by other things that were going on with me.

Because there isn't any other rational explanation. If you think there is, please show me.

not one that we know of. that doesn't mean there isn't one.

because i didn't realize it was relevant. keep in mind that i never did consider it a hallucination. and enmos, for god's sake, i am not a liar.
I don't want to call you a liar, Lori. And I'm not.
But, really, I don't know you. You could be making up all kinds of shit.
I don't see where you get the idea from that I should trust you on your word..

well actually, given all of the weird spiritual stuff that i was going through at the time, the morphing didn't really surprise me at all, and it actually made a bit of sense, given the context of the entire experience. it had meaning and the meaning was substantiated by other things that were going on with me.
What was it's meaning ?
And if you weren't surprised by it because there was so much other weird stuff going on, it stands to reason that you might have had a psychotic episode during that period.

not one that we know of. that doesn't mean there isn't one.
There is one that we know of, Lori.

I don't want to call you a liar, Lori. And I'm not.
But, really, I don't know you. You could be making up all kinds of shit.
I don't see where you get the idea from that I should trust you on your word..

What was it's meaning ?
And if you weren't surprised by it because there was so much other weird stuff going on, it stands to reason that you might have had a psychotic episode during that period.

There is one that we know of, Lori.

i've talked about alot of the other stuff in other threads enmos. i'm talking about some of it right now in mine. please don't make me do it again, it's so exhausting.

why do you assume that you know everything there is to know?

i've talked about alot of the other stuff in other threads enmos. i'm talking about some of it right now in mine. please don't make me do it again, it's so exhausting.

why do you assume that you know everything there is to know?

I don't assume that.
But until you can provide evidence to the contrary I'm going to go with the most rational explanation, which is that you probably had a psychotic episode. No offense.

I don't think you explained the meaning of the morphing stationary anywhere though. So could you at least clear that one up for me ?

I don't assume that.
But until you can provide evidence to the contrary I'm going to go with the most rational explanation, which is that you probably had a psychotic episode. No offense.

I don't think you explained the meaning of the morphing stationary anywhere though. So could you at least clear that one up for me ?

well, the stationary was to send a copy of the transcendental writing that i'd been channeling. the same writing that i was interrupted from and given the prophecy revelation that i'm talking about in the other thread.

well, the stationary was to send a copy of the transcendental writing that i'd been channeling. the same writing that i was interrupted from and given the prophecy revelation that i'm talking about in the other thread.

So why was it important that it morphed ?

So why was it important that it morphed ?

i'm not certain.

it sure did let me know i wasn't alone.
it let me know that things were going on around me that i didn't understand and that i couldn't see.
it kept me from sending the letter.
i realized afterwards, upon reflection of the spiritual interactions i've had, i'm not necessarily alone just because i can't see someone around me. i think it was important for me to not send the letter. i think it's important for reasons of verifying this interaction as spiritual only. a substantiation by others who were involved, without any corroboration in the physical sense. that writing was the 2nd one. the 1st one i did send to the musician, along with a vase of silk flowers. the package was returned to me a month later unopened and denied by the recipient. there was no reason for that. it was a po box for a band set up specifically for them to receive letters and gifts. i know from the band's website that their fans send them gifts all the time. extravagant ones like homeade baked goods and letters written in blood. the spirits that were interacting with me were human beings, and i know who some of them are. i get substantiation from that because they're musicians, and from their lyrics.

i'm not certain.

it sure did let me know i wasn't alone.
it let me know that things were going on around me that i didn't understand and that i couldn't see.
it kept me from sending the letter.
i realized afterwards, upon reflection of the spiritual interactions i've had, i'm not necessarily alone just because i can't see someone around me. i think it was important for me to not send the letter. i think it's important for reasons of verifying this interaction as spiritual only. a substantiation by others who were involved, without any corroboration in the physical sense. that writing was the 2nd one. the 1st one i did send to the musician, along with a vase of silk flowers.
But you said that the morphing had meaning.

the package was returned to me a month later unopened and denied by the recipient. there was no reason for that. it was a po box for a band set up specifically for them to receive letters and gifts. i know from the band's website that their fans send them gifts all the time. extravagant ones like homeade baked goods and letters written in blood. the spirits that were interacting with me were human beings, and i know who some of them are. i get substantiation from that because they're musicians, and from their lyrics.
At what point do you think God arranged for it to be denied ? And how ?

Maybe it was too large, or perhaps you didn't put enough stamps on it. Companies often autoreturn packages that have too little stamps on it.

But you said that the morphing had meaning.

it did, and what i described is part of it. you know this happened right in the middle of all this other crazy stuff i've talked about here and in other threads, and given the entire experience, it fit...it made sense. it doesn't mean that i can explain exactly how or why it happened, but it fit in with the experience.

At what point do you think God arranged for it to be denied ? And how ?

Maybe it was too large, or perhaps you didn't put enough stamps on it. Companies often autoreturn packages that have too little stamps on it.

i don't know. i don't know if the artist i sent it to denied it on purpose, or if it was denied for some other reason, all i know is that it was, and there was meaning in that, which corresponded to other experiences that i had. i sent it UPS. i guess you would be more familiar with what can go on wrong with a package like that. they weighed it, charged me for the shipment, and shipped it for me. when it was returned, i picked it up at the same UPS store that i had sent it from. i asked them why it had been returned and they said the recipient denied delivery. they didn't say anything about insufficient postage. i would imagine if it was due to insufficient postage they would have offerred to charge me the additional postage and resend it wouldn't they? :shrug:

it did, and what i described is part of it. you know this happened right in the middle of all this other crazy stuff i've talked about here and in other threads, and given the entire experience, it fit...it made sense. it doesn't mean that i can explain exactly how or why it happened, but it fit in with the experience.

i don't know. i don't know if the artist i sent it to denied it on purpose, or if it was denied for some other reason, all i know is that it was, and there was meaning in that, which corresponded to other experiences that i had. i sent it UPS. i guess you would be more familiar with what can go on wrong with a package like that. they weighed it, charged me for the shipment, and shipped it for me. when it was returned, i picked it up at the same UPS store that i had sent it from. i asked them why it had been returned and they said the recipient denied delivery. they didn't say anything about insufficient postage. i would imagine if it was due to insufficient postage they would have offerred to charge me the additional postage and resend it wouldn't they? :shrug:

I think you are looking for the meaning of things too much. One tends to end up making up a meaning.

I think you are looking for the meaning of things too much. One tends to end up making up a meaning.

you think i'm talented and imaginary enough to make up some shit like this? you're giving me waaaay too much credit hon. ;)

you think i'm talented and imaginary enough to make up some shit like this? you're giving me waaaay too much credit hon. ;)

Shit like what ? I'm just saying that you seem to look too hard for meaning where none may exist.

Shit like what ? I'm just saying that you seem to look too hard for meaning where none may exist.

like all the shit that's happened to me. i would be out of my mind to ignore it or chaulk it up to coincedence or nothing. i have learned through experience that everything happens for a reason, whether we initially, or even ever, know what that reason is. when this stuff happened to me, i swear, i could look back on my life, even into childhood, and everything just made sense.

don't ask me to explain that to you, just take my word for it.

for all the people in this world that chaulk our lives up to a bunch of meaningless nothingness...i think they're completely insane.

like all the shit that's happened to me. i would be out of my mind to ignore it or chaulk it up to coincedence or nothing. i have learned through experience that everything happens for a reason, whether we initially, or even ever, know what that reason is. when this stuff happened to me, i swear, i could look back on my life, even into childhood, and everything just made sense.
I didn't mean you made up your experiences. I meant you may have unknowingly made up the meaning you assign to them, because you're looking to hard.

don't ask me to explain that to you, just take my word for it.
Hmm.. I don't take people's word on anything if it falls outside of the scope of normality. Please do not ask me to do that, because I won't.

for all the people in this world that chaulk our lives up to a bunch of meaningless nothingness...i think they're completely insane.
Do you have more meaning than a mosquito ?

I didn't mean you made up your experiences. I meant you may have unknowingly made up the meaning you assign to them, because you're looking to hard.

to be honest, i agree with you. after this stuff happened to me, i damn near lost my mind trying to figure it all out and predict what it meant logistically in the future. some people claim that i experienced these things because i was crazy, but reality is, that experiencing these things made me crazy. and that isn't totally true. the experience itself did not make me crazy. it was me, in trying to figure it all out, that made myself crazy. at this point, i've realized i only hurt myself trying to do that. so, if meaning is shown that is apparent, i accept that, and if it's not apparent, i accept that too. i believe that there is meaning behind this that i don't understand right now. there are also some things that i do understand. i am confident that in the end, it will show itself.

Hmm.. I don't take people's word on anything if it falls outside of the scope of normality. Please do not ask me to do that, because I won't.

i don't consider finding meaning in life outside of the norm.

Do you have more meaning than a mosquito ?

no.

Back