What is the 6th Dimension?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tl;dr
Anyway, I hope my previous message wasn't offensive to you :D
I was merely voicing my (scientifically backed) opinion that spinning a colorful paper wheel does not unlock the secrets of dimensions, but merely causes disorentation and minute hallucenogenic effects. :rolleyes:
Oh and expect me to abide by rule 34 of the internet with regard to wheel.

5th dimension

This space right here seems like the 5th dimension where all your other dimensions and perceptions kinda takes a hike and ditches you by the time you get to the end... you know from Dan to potatoscrub and 10 years in between...phew..

Last edited:
@Jozen-Bo
you are a genius with dense ideas and super ego, many thanks for a certain enlightenment. although a shame about your arrogance, as it interferes with the ebb and flow of this forum. publish your journals to satisfy your 1 way plot, but thanks for the drama and tangents.

dimensional thought

Mabey I'm in the wrong place for this, but as I was setting here drinking my morning coffee, I started thinking of thought being a dimensional device. That is we see in three dimensions there for we think in three dimensions. We watch TV we see two dimensions, which brings up 2 questions: 1. Do we translate the 2 dimensional images we see into 3 dimensions? or 2. Do we merely accept the 2 we see and go on from there. But this isn't the point of my post.
It has been said that insane people are not aware that they are insane. Which begs the question; if we are aware of more dimensions than 3, is it possible to think in 4, 5, or 6 dimensions, and if this were true would we be able to overcome our 3 dimensional insanity, or are the insane actually thinking in more than 3 dinension?
I believe, that as sentient beings, if we imagine it we can make it happen.

What makes you think thought has a dimensionality?
We can think in as many dimensions as required: for example as a design engineer (draughtsman) I was often required to think in 2 dimensions (in the old days of doing drawings on paper*), mathematicians can think in four, five or more depending on what they're doing.
And don't forget we experience at least 4 dimensions - time being the other: next week I'll visit X, tomorrow I need to go shopping, last year I had a great holiday...

* I have come to the conclusion (unsupported by any study) that draughtsmen have a facility (maybe through training, or maybe a natural predilection enhanced through training) for "switching" to 2 dimensions. Non-draughtsmen always seem to screw up somewhere in converting a 3D object to an accurate/ representative 2D drawing.

Here are the 13 dimensions

0=nothing
1=length
2=width
3=depth
4=time
5=space
6=microelectric universes
7=the surface beween wave and particle
8=particle fill
9=probabality, possibílity, chaos
10=thoughts
11=gravity
12=consciousness
13=infinity, everything
:cool::m::)

0=nothing
1=length
2=width
3=depth
4=time
5=space
8=particle fill
10=thoughts
11=gravity
12=consciousness
13=infinity, everything
:cool::m::)

actually the 4th is breadth , because with out breadth neither of the first 5 could exist

and time is not a true dimension , since time is a consequence of physical compartive movement by objects , expressed by mathematics

actually the 4th is breadth , because with out breadth neither of the first 5 could exist
Actually "breadth" is interchangeable with "width".
And no, it's not true that "without breadth neither of the first 5 could exist".:rolleyes:

and time is not a true dimension , since time is a consequence of physical compartive movement by objects , expressed by mathematics
Wrong.
Let me guess.
You majored in ignorance and wishful thinking...

“ Originally Posted by thinking
actually the 4th is breadth , because with out breadth neither of the first 5 could exist ”

Actually "breadth" is interchangeable with "width".
And no, it's not true that "without breadth neither of the first 5 could exist".

actually it is true that without breadth or width none of the first 5 could exist

since none can move out into space on there own properties , without any breadth

breadth is not conducive with first 5 , the dimensions give a certain specific direction and none include a Natural breadth within them

“ and time is not a true dimension , since time is a consequence of physical compartive movement by objects , expressed by mathematics ”

Wrong.
Let me guess.
You majored in ignorance and wishful thinking...

let me guess , you are a arrogant mathematican

My apologies, I should have also put "lousy at guessing" on that list.

oh well

I noticed , moving on , that you have no arguments against what I have said in my post

breadth is needed for any for the first 3 dimensions to manifest

and time is only a mathematical dimension , used to understand the physical dynamics of things

look at a atomic clock based on cesium

time calculates the movement of the atoms position(s) , only

oh well
I noticed , moving on , that you have no arguments against what I have said in my post
Then you also can't read.

breadth is needed for any for the first 3 dimensions to manifest
No it isn't.
Breadth IS width.

0=nothing
1=length
2=width
3=depth
4=time
5=space
8=particle fill
10=thoughts
11=gravity
12=consciousness
13=infinity, everything
That list is total nonsense.
It might as well include "wind" and "rain" for all the "accuracy" it has.

and time is only a mathematical dimension , used to understand the physical dynamics of things
No it isn't.

look at a atomic clock based on cesium
time calculates the movement of the atoms position(s) , only
Also wrong: time is interval separating events in the same way that space is interval separating objects (or locations).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back