What A ............

I look like this now, I don't know how it happened.. help me please.. :bawl:
notsonice1.jpg

I look like this now, I don't know how it happened.. help me please.. :bawl:
notsonice1.jpg

What are you complaining about. That's a great improvement. You may even get a girlfriend now. What a good thing I was praying fpr you/

i am sure u saw the evidence.THough u see now many miracles, u will reject GOD.. What is your god? Is it your desires? - Is it your work? - Is it fashion? - Is it your family? - Is it your nation? -

Whatever your gods may be, becoming a Muslim frees you from the service of them and brings you to the service of Allah and only Allah.

]

i am sure u saw the evidence.THough u see now many miracles, u will reject GOD.. What is your god? Is it your desires? - Is it your work? - Is it fashion? - Is it your family? - Is it your nation? -

Whatever your gods may be, becoming a Muslim frees you from the service of them and brings you to the service of Allah and only Allah.

]

Money is my god. I pray in the bank twice a day.

hmmmmmmm maybe if your bribe me, I might come around!

shorty
*{[Here is] a parable of the Garden which the righteous are promised: in it are rivers of water incorruptible; rivers of milk of which the taste never changes; rivers of wine, a joy to those who drink; and rivers of honey pure and clear. In it there are for them all kinds of fruits; and grace from their Lord. [Can those in such bliss] be compared to such as shall dwell forever in the Fire, and be given, to drink, boiling water, so that it cuts up their bowels [to pieces].}* (Muhammad 47:15)

shorty
*{[Here is] a parable of the Garden which the righteous are promised: in it are rivers of water incorruptible; rivers of milk of which the taste never changes; rivers of wine, a joy to those who drink; and rivers of honey pure and clear. In it there are for them all kinds of fruits; and grace from their Lord. [Can those in such bliss] be compared to such as shall dwell forever in the Fire, and be given, to drink, boiling water, so that it cuts up their bowels [to pieces].}* (Muhammad 47:15)

The Prophet said: If anyone testifies [sincerely from his heart] that there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is His Bondsman and His Messenger, Allah immunizes him from Hell. He [the narrator] then added: I asked the Messenger of Allah: Should I then give the tiding to the people? He [the Prophet] said: Do not tell them this good news, for they would depend on this alone. (Reported by Muslim.)

The Prophet said: If anyone testifies [sincerely from his heart] that there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is His Bondsman and His Messenger, Allah immunizes him from Hell.

So, in your world, everyone is going to hell, unless they testify that there is no god but Allah, even though it was supposed to be Allah who created everyone. So, he created everyone to go to hell. :shrug:

I'll meet you half way and just say that there is no god...

]

I have no Gods, and I don't think any Gods exist.

Btw. it's day three now and still no Jinn in sight. I'm starting to worry I am doing something wrong. Maybe it's my deodorant..

shorty

I can't eat honey because of my diabetes but I would be very keen if I could have a few virgins in paradise. Is this possible ?

]
God does not need servants. God would be all powerful. Able to do anything with the merest thought.

Back