What A ............

Oy. Two days isn't going to change the result. A billion days wont change the result. You issued a claim and it was proven false. That is the truth. By persisting the claim all you're doing is lying to us.

ok u have just read the article above.I believe in God and his word is true.if jins did not appear either is a test by ALLAH to see my reaction or he has not given the permission yet.LET EXTEND IT FOR OTHER TWO DAYS if u do not lie on me.

Heads. Allah wins. Tails, you lose.

ok u have just read the article above.I believe in God and his word is true.if jins did not appear either is a test by ALLAH to see my reaction or he has not given the permission yet.LET EXTEND IT FOR OTHER TWO DAYS if u do not lie on me.

And so the delusion continues..
I have no words for it..

Tresbien,

based on what you said earlier, what state would your faith be in if the Jinns never show up ?

Allah Word Is True. He Will Not Fail Me

allah is a liar and the start of it all. the jinns are demons and the reason they worship allah is because allah is really satan in disguise. You have been deceived greatly. I thank the True God of Abraham YAVEH for making you the laughing stock of this forum.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

tresbian, adstar just said his delusion can beat up your delusion. Are you gonna take that from him?

CRANCHY CAT DO NOT LIE PLS.I BELIEVE THAT GOD IS TRUTH AND NEVER FAILS ME.

You're the one whose lying. You made a claim and it didn't happen. Say it with me... IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. Come tomorrow morning there will be no Jinn again of course.

“ Originally Posted by tresbien
Allah Word Is True. He Will Not Fail Me ”

......large copy paste deleted.....

CAN SATAN HAS THIS ATTRIBUTES
TO READ MORE ABOUT ALLAH NAMES VISIT
http://www.harunyahya.com/books/faith/names/names06.php
CRANCHY CAT DO NOT LIE PLS.I BELIEVE THAT GOD IS TRUTH AND NEVER FAILS ME.

Do not waste your satanic verses on me, I will not be fooled by an accursed man who believed the lie from a satanic messenger.

Your evil ploy to trick others into being possessed by demons to get them to embrace your demonic faith has failed.

satan has failed you because of intervention from the True God of Abraham
YAVEH​

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Last edited by a moderator:
Still no Jinns.. :shrug:
I slept like a baby again.. lol

I'm not sure I can necessarily agree with that statement. You may have had a restless night but the jinns fooled you into thinking you had slept like a baby.

Back