What A ............

they can appear in u dream.They do not appear physically.if u see black dog or nake they are them.if u dream some following u or trying to choke u or frighten u they are jins.ok enmos and crunchy cat.okkkkkkkkk

The more u worship ALLAH , the more u faith increaseS , satan sends his soldiers to distrat u from worshipping God OR TO FRIGHTEN U TO HAMPER U FROM WALKING TOWARDS allah.I SOMETIMES FIGHT WITH DISBELEVERS AMONG THEM.THEY COME IN DREAM OR JUST U HEAR SOME SOUNDS SUCH AS PLATES AND GLASES OR FRIGHTENING
RTEADING QURAN WARD THEM OFF.
IF ENMOS AND CRANCHY CAT WERE BELIEVER ? THEY WOULD FEEL SATAN WHISPERS AND SEEK REGUGE IN ALLAH FROM THEM

tresbien,

they can appear in u dream.They do not appear physically.if u see black dog or nake they are them.if u dream some following u or trying to choke u or frighten u they are jins.ok enmos and crunchy cat.okkkkkkkkk
That's fine. If things imagined appear in dreams then they remain imaginary.

There is nothing mystical about dreams. Dreams mainly occur as protein is replenished in the synapses in the brain. These are the connections between neurons. Changes to synapses generally result in random neuron firings which the brain then attempts to interpret in as meaningful way as possible. The synapses that undergo the greatest change are those that were recently active. I.e. if you spent some time during the day imagining and fearing jinns then those synapses that were involved in those thoughts would be targets of overnight cleanup - i.e. dreams.

Synapses are the target for most hallucinogenic drugs as well.

Jinns are simply mythical concepts and play no part in reality.

yes but they come .u can not see them in front of u but u feel something unusual wrong if u are awake.I believe in their presence out of belief in QURAN and The prophet saying.

yes but they come .u can not see them in front of u but u feel something unusual wrong if u are awake.I believe in their presence out of belief in QURAN and The prophet saying.

Why do you believe in the Quran ? It may be wrong.

It's getting vaguer and vaguer..
May I remind you of what you said earlier ?

I quoted the entire post:
Enmos said:
Tresbien,

You said these things:
tresbien said:
They do not appear to us but come to give u company or strap u or just to frighten u. Allah exists and u will experience his signs.if u lie they will visit again and u will see worse.
tresbien said:
U WILL EXPERIENCE MORE THAN U CAN IMAGINE
tresbien said:
U WILL HEAR THEIR VOICES OR U WILL FEEL THEM .OK

I was not frightened or strapped (whatever it is).
I have not experienced anything other then sleep
I never heard any voices and I have not felt them either.
So I must conclude that they did not visit.

You have also said this:
tresbien said:
IF ALLAH DOES NOT EXIST. THEY WILL NOT COME TO BOTH OF U.

So what does it mean that these jins didn't show up ? Does it mean Allah doesn't exist ? Or does it just mean that you are full of shit ?

Oh.. and this:
tresbien said:
i am sure.They saw u but u did not see them

This contradicts what you said yesterday.
And what on earth is their purpose if they can't been seen, they can't be heard and they can't frighten or influence me in any way ?
What does it matter if they visit me when I don't notice it in the slightest ? You are one deluded prick.. and I suggest you stop threatening people.

Needless to say I never got a real response from you.

tresbien,

Firstly, please stop using your caps lock - it makes your text very difficult to read.

The more u worship ALLAH , the more u faith increases
This is true of any obsessive thinking. If you overtly dwell on something long enough the more you are likely to be convinced it is real. None of that gives any indication that the object is in any sense real. In Islam it appears that the insistence on frequent repetition of Quranic phrases and the overly frequent praying does indeed create the indoctrination that causes the obsessive thinking we see in many Muslims.

, satan sends his soldiers to distrat u from worshipping God OR TO FRIGHTEN U TO HAMPER U FROM WALKING TOWARDS allah.
It seems typical of mainstream religions to inject fear into their followers to force the needed obsessive behavior. This concept of the boogey man and nasty monsters appearing in the night or when unawares stems from common fears experienced by small children. Religions like Islam and Christianity have simply tried to encourage those childhood fears into its gullible followers.

I sometimes fight with disbelevers among them.they come in dream or just u hear some sounds such as plates and glases or frightening
Rteading quran ward them off.
That’s no more than a simple delusional psychosis generated by the unhealthy religious indoctrination you have suffered. The cure may take many years and the help of a therapist will probably help.

If enmos and cranchy cat were believer ? They would feel satan whispers and seek reguge in allah from them
Fortunately they do not suffer from your psychosis so they will never need the help you need.

No dogs or snakes following me, choking me, or frightning me last night. Yet another lie I presume. How many times have you lied so far tresbian?

*sigh* me neither. The only thing that has happened is young tresbian has proved himself to be a LIAR.

I did read the post. Seems like he sees or hears them and cannot understand why you don't.

"They do not appear to us but come to give u company or strap u or just to frighten u. Allah exists and u will experience his signs.if u lie they will visit again and u will see worse."

"U WILL EXPERIENCE MORE THAN U CAN IMAGINE"

"U WILL HEAR THEIR VOICES OR U WILL FEEL THEM .OK"

And he didn't answer this question:
"So what does it mean that these jins didn't show up ? Does it mean Allah doesn't exist ? Or does it just mean that you are full of shit ?"

"They do not appear to us but come to give u company or strap u or just to frighten u. Allah exists and u will experience his signs.if u lie they will visit again and u will see worse."

"U WILL EXPERIENCE MORE THAN U CAN IMAGINE"

"U WILL HEAR THEIR VOICES OR U WILL FEEL THEM .OK"

And he didn't answer this question:
"So what does it mean that these jins didn't show up ? Does it mean Allah doesn't exist ? Or does it just mean that you are full of shit ?"

It could mean he has no way to confirm or deny what you say or possibly, no way to interpret it.

I remember one Egyptian doctor who said his wife was "possessed" by a jinn. I've seen people in India who are "possessed" as well. I don't pretend to understand it, but I prefer not to exacerbate whatever it may be.

Back