Were Adam & Eve The First Ever Humans?

That is not what the OP asks.!

The OP asks specifically if we are (we're) Adam and Eve, not if Adam and Eve were the first humans.
So, before we can accurately begin to discuss the matter, we might want to edit the OP title, no?

Just in the interest of scientific accuracy, I'd hate to also see literature fall prey to scriptural errors....:)

I did put a message out there upon realising the error.But to avoid confusion the opening post title is ...

Where Adam and Eve the first ever human beings ?

Jan.

I did listen but you aren't actually thinking or explaining exactly what position you are defending or exploring.

Do you accept that the bible states Adam and Eve as the first ever Human beings?

Do you think the Bible makes sense with adamant Eve being the first ever Human beings.

Or would it make more sense if Adam and Eve were not the first ever Human beings.
That the first human beings we created all at once on the sixth day both male and female.

Jan.

If the religionists were to even question the idea that A+E were not the first ever humans, it would throw the current Christian ideals under the bus.
Probably true. And if the "religionists" question whether Jesus is really the Son of God, or question whether Relevation is the word of God or the rantings of a feverish schizophrenic, or question whether Jesus and Lucifer are one and the same - same thing. You can believe any of those things if people ignore what the Bible says (as you do.)

Probably true. And if the "religionists" question whether Jesus is really the Son of God, or question whether Relevation is the word of God or the rantings of a feverish schizophrenic, or question whether Jesus and Lucifer are one and the same - same thing. You can believe any of those things if people ignore what the Bible says (as you do.)

I regard you as a religionists, because you tactically accept an incorrect belief stated to be in the bible, even though you are aware that it is not in the bible, to justify to yourself, your affirmation, there is no God.

Of course you can question anything you like, you are human being after all. But you can only question from your worldview perspective.

Jan.

I regard you as a religionists, because you tactically accept an incorrect belief stated to be in the bible, even though you are aware that it is not in the bible, to justify to yourself, your affirmation, there is no God.
Wow, you got five things wrong in one sentence! You've just set a new record. Congratulations.

I mean, Trump tells 15 mistruths a day, but not even he can fit five of them in one sentence.

Do you accept that the bible states Adam and Eve as the first ever Human beings?
It clearly does say that.
Do you think the Bible makes sense with adamant Eve being the first ever Human beings.
No, it doesn't make sense. We know that there were never two original human beings. But the Bible doesn't make sense about a lot of things.
Or would it make more sense if Adam and Eve were not the first ever Human beings.
The topic isn't about what makes sense. It's about what the Bible says.

It clearly does say that.

No it doesn’t.
“Man” in the context of the verse, means mankind. “Mankind” means all humans, the human race, both male and female. Why do accept the belief of the statement, and ignore the fact?

No, it doesn't make sense.

For example, doesn’t it make sense who Cain would have been afraid of, where he got his wife, and why he built a city?

The topic isn't about what makes sense. It's about what the Bible says.

Exactly!
So why do you accept what is not in the bible?

Jan.

Last edited:
Nonsense.

Ok, so you don’t accept God
Why didn’t you just admit it in the first place?

You can’t accept. God because for you there is no God also you have a firm to yourself.
In order to justify and validate your position of there is no God you are happy to accept a nonsense, as true, despite being shown that it is not true.

Jan.

For example, doesn’t it make sens who Cain would have been afraid of, where he got his wi
Cain has nothing to do with whether or not Adam and Eve were the first humans.
So why do you accept what is not in the bible?
If something makes sense, I accept it whether it's in the Bible or not. If it doesn't make sense, I don't accept it whether it's in the Bible or not.

It’s okay, the question has been answered.
You're evading again. Instead of asking a question that can be answered, you're pretending that you've clairvoyanted the answer.

Let's try again: Exactly what do you mean by "accepting" either God or leprechauns?

Back