Were Adam & Eve The First Ever Humans?

Nope you said “IN REALITY”, which can only mean you were there.
No it doesn't.

In reality the Earth is round. I imagine even someone like you admits this, even though you've never been in orbit to see it yourself.
I don’t know of any other characters named Santa, other than the ones with the characteristics I mentioned.
I bet any kid could pick Santa out of a line up. And guess what, I’m pretty sur they would all pick the same one.
Yep. And I bet you could pick a God character out of a lineup as well, because depictions of God through the years have been relatively uniform (flowing robes, white beard etc.) Neither the God character nor the Santa character, however, would be real. If you did such a police lineup and claimed that the guy who looked like Santa was actually Santa Claus, with flying reindeer, elves working for him at the North Pole and a world-size bag of presents, they'd have you held for a psych consult.

I bet any kid could pick Santa out of a line up. And guess what, I’m pretty sur they would all pick the same one.
I'd take that bet.

Of the billions of people on this planet, what fraction - child or adult - would you be willing to bet money could reliably pick either the American Santa Claus or the Western Christian Abrahamic God out of a standard police lineup? I'm betting less than half.

Yes, the 24 chromosome hominids continued to become the modern great apes except for humans who emerged when they split from the ancestral 24 chromosome line through a mutative fusion between two small chromosomes into a single larger chromosome.

Thanks for the information.

Back