We want to take off our shirts too!

OK, I will explain then everyone can go to sleep. As a quick answer to Roman, it is covered not because it is a sexual organ but because it is considered an errogenous zone in the Western hemisphere.

Now about covering or showing different bodyparts, it is based on tradition!

A uncovered female breast is no big deal in several African countries on the other hand you can't even see a naked female elbow in several Muslim countries.

There you have it.... It is tradition, costums and how much you get used to the view of bare skin. Also tradition changes over time in the same country/area. Look up bathing suits 100 years ago and compare them to today's ass-strings....

Any other questions?

P.S.: Most humans don't look that great without clothes (thus my posted pictures) so we should be graceful for not letting them to be seen...

It still seems like a double standard to me. I think my chest looks better than most men's so I should be able to show it if I want. Give me a petition to sign.

See that mrow? Now tell me if you walk around with your breasts out ion front of Roman, i dont care where it is. You dont think Roman will be seaxually attracted to your breasts or see them as sexual? Roman will just prove my point. The difference is that John does not lie.

I know people would be sexually attracted to them if I walked around topless. But are guys not sexually attracted to them anyway when they're clothed? Or several various other body parts they see all the time like Roman mentioned?

Last edited:
Its horrible to see, why would you want to?!
If you got to see every woman's boobs, wouldn't it get boring eventually? Eventually the sexiness wears off and it does become just another body part, like an arm or leg. Why ruin the excitement?

So only women who are attractive should have that right, and because of that, no one should? It's not that they want to see that, but I'd hope most could be mature enough (and if they can't, that's their problem) to anyway and respect someone's rights. A lot of people have to deal with unpleasant things because it's another person's right to do them. Do you want to see guys with beer bellies and man boobs? I doubt you do, but I'm sure you do more than you'd like anyway. They get hot and want to take their shirts off, and they can. Women have to remain uncomfortable in heat while men don't because they have fewer fat cells on their chest? Why shouldn't women be able to other than because some will be unattractive (because that's not at all a good reason)?

.....They get hot and want to take their shirts off, and they can. Women have to remain uncomfortable in heat while men don't because they have fewer fat cells on their chest? Why shouldn't women be able to other than because some will be unattractive (because that's not at all a good reason)?

Not in a million years am I gonna believe its because women are overly warm and that is why they want their shirts off. They just want it to be fair. They just want to make a point and have it be fair. They want to de-sexualize boobs just so they can prove a point and have it be fair.
Isn't that what kids always whine about "It's not fair!!!" And we tell them 'Life isn't fair" Well, in this case, nope, its not fair and suck it up.

Not in a million years am I gonna believe its because women are overly warm and that is why they want their shirts off. They just want it to be fair. They just want to make a point and have it be fair. They want to de-sexualize boobs just so they can prove a point and have it be fair.
Isn't that what kids always whine about "It's not fair!!!" And we tell them 'Life isn't fair" Well, in this case, nope, its not fair and suck it up.

haven't you ever been so hot in the summer months that you wish you could go topless?

seriously bigger breasted women will love going topless (i know i will) because in the summer, your bra straps rub and chafe, your tops stick to you, and its uncomfortable! so why shouldnt women be able to go topless if they want to?

haven't you ever been so hot in the summer months that you wish you could go topless?

seriously bigger breasted women will love going topless (i know i will) because in the summer, your bra straps rub and chafe, your tops stick to you, and its uncomfortable! so why shouldnt women be able to go topless if they want to?

Think of the damage to your kneecaps if you wanted to go running !

Bigger breasted women can't go topless for too long. Having large, pendulous mams is quite a task, they need hoisting up.

Bigger breasted women can't go topless for too long. Having large, pendulous mams is quite a task, they need hoisting up.

I can only imagine ( I'm a man and don't even have manboobs) that floating in the pool or the ocean with said big ( voluptuous) breasts free from the effects of gravity and free from all other encumbrances must feel bloody wonderful. Umm, not to mention the invigorating cool water.

So only women who are attractive should have that right, and because of that, no one should? It's not that they want to see that, but I'd hope most could be mature enough (and if they can't, that's their problem) to anyway and respect someone's rights. A lot of people have to deal with unpleasant things because it's another person's right to do them. Do you want to see guys with beer bellies and man boobs? I doubt you do, but I'm sure you do more than you'd like anyway. They get hot and want to take their shirts off, and they can. Women have to remain uncomfortable in heat while men don't because they have fewer fat cells on their chest? Why shouldn't women be able to other than because some will be unattractive (because that's not at all a good reason)?

I think the problem coud be handled ( snigger ) by having breast police. Anyone who was outside the upper and lower limits would be fined on the spot and forced to cover themselves. It would be simple enough to lay down regulations and measure possible offender using regulation cups. These would be known as breastalysers.

I can only imagine ( I'm a man and don't even have manboobs) that floating in the pool or the ocean with said big ( voluptuous) breasts free from the effects of gravity and free from all other encumbrances must feel bloody wonderful. Umm, not to mention the invigorating cool water.

Islands in the stream
that is what we are

No one in-between
How can we be Where did we go wrong
:D

Back