We want to take off our shirts too!

Not to mention the practice could be dangerous to society's divorce rate:

kill_me.jpg

I imagine you could just stab her with your dick and fuck her insides. Unfortunately, we're no Onychophora, so that would fail to fertilize her ovum.

Regardless of how attractive you may find these folds, syzzysgszzsygz, they don't facilitate sperm transfer or fertilization, and hence are not sex organs.

Here is me, judging for the public-worthiness in Texas:

h11.jpg

(I let them pass)

If a woman's chest looked like a man's then I'd have no problem with them going shirtless. But its not the same.

Why? If you cover up in front of the children, you give them the same type of indoctrination that boobs are sexual.

EXACTLY!!! It's just a body, you use it every day! I don't know about others but unless I'm actually doing something sexual I don't think of my body as sexual.

There should be a ratings schedule.
Men with disgusting floppy tits should be made to wear neck to knee cozzies. Women too should have to make the grade in the unsightliness stakes.

Definitely...

who would decide that? woudl you draw up a panel of unsightliness testers?

It might be a bit annoying after a while though, running around with unsupported tits would get kind of uncomfortable.

Its horrible to see, why would you want to?!
If you got to see every woman's boobs, wouldn't it get boring eventually? Eventually the sexiness wears off and it does become just another body part, like an arm or leg. Why ruin the excitement?

Its horrible to see, why would you want to?!
If you got to see every woman's boobs, wouldn't it get boring eventually? Eventually the sexiness wears off and it does become just another body part, like an arm or leg. Why ruin the excitement?

Because I dont find boobs that exciting, and if a man can show his nipples why cant a women show hers?

Back