Was Virgin Mary a Virgin....

Share the immaculate conception

• Was Mary born 'perfect'?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Was She a virgin when jesus was concieved?

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Conceived a child while still a virgin?

• Both B and C

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bishadi

Banned
Banned
When Jesus was concieved?

The term "Immaculate Conception" is OFTEN defined as Mary was Immaculate (perfect) but if you heard the term, how would you define

Immaculate Conception. No wiki stuff, just answer what the term means to you.

be fair

how in the hell is someone supposed to know the answer to this question? is mary's ob/gyn in the house?

Physically impossible and improbable.

incorrect, it is possable though highly improbable. Hell there are imaculate conceptions everyday now, its called IVF. Did they have turkey basters back then? probably not but as you cant prove a negitive it remains improbable not impossable (rember the black swan Q)

However a better question for this thread would be "WAS there a mary?"

Unlikely, it was probably a myth added later, just like many other aspects of the story, in order for the Jesus myth to conform to ancient Jewish prophecies.

This is a ridiculous poll . The choices are neither clear nor multiple .
Mary was a single mother just like the millions of single mothers today .
She had a lover or lovers and that is all one can logically say .
Jesus and Mary were primitive peole and who needs them ?.
:shrug::shrug:.

This is a ridiculous poll . The choices are neither clear nor multiple .
Mary was a single mother just like the millions of single mothers today .
She had a lover or lovers and that is all one can logically say .
Jesus and Mary were primitive peole and who needs them ?.
:shrug::shrug:.

i need jesus.

that is why the pole and why the thread

each know what it means (the IM concept) when they hear it

but now a few a little more educated

and don't wanna vote

I need a vagina for sure........:D .
What the hell do I do with a dead man from 2000 years ago ???!!!.

he'll make you perfect. he is the way to take away the defect that causes us all to suffer. sweet huh?

what do you want a vagina for?

he'll make you perfect. he is the way to take away the defect that causes us all to suffer. sweet huh?

what do you want a vagina for?
I am happy and I need a vaginia for exercise to get in shape.....:D .
Jesus died about 2000 years ago and he could not save himself so how could he save anyone ?.......:wallbang::wallbang:

I am happy and I need a vaginia for exercise to get in shape.....:D .
Jesus died about 2000 years ago and he could not save himself so how could he save anyone ?.......:wallbang::wallbang:

you could always just run the stairs.

jesus could have saved himself, but he wanted to save us instead. he's a good man. and he's very comforting.

jesus could have saved himself, but he wanted to save us instead. he's a good man. and he's very comforting.

Jesus was swindled. He could have made his sacrifice for all mankind, but didn't. Jesus did it for his followers only. It seems liberators in religion do it to be on top and aren't actually freedom fighters.

Jesus could have saved himself, but he wanted to save us instead. he's a good man. and he's very comforting.
Thank you for saying " man " and not God .
Yes he was a nice, just, and humble man .
But he was no prophet, no messenger, no God, no son of God and no king .
At least we agree on something : Jesus was a simple man and celibacy is stupid and unnecessary ......:) .

When Jesus was conceived?
If one is a Christian, one should believe so. It is, after all, a fairly central tenet of Christianity, and has been since the middle of the First Century.

However, I am not a Christian. I am a polytheist, and I do not think that Jesus of Nazareth was born of a virgin or the son of a god.
That's Perseus. ;)

Thank you for saying " man " and not God .
Yes he was a nice, just, and humble man .
But he was no prophet, no messenger, no God, no son of God and no king .
At least we agree on something : Jesus was a simple man and celibacy is stupid and unnecessary ......:) .

celibacy can be enlightening. and so can jesus. :)

If one is a Christian, one should believe so. It is, after all, a fairly central tenet of Christianity, and has been since the middle of the First Century.

However, I am not a Christian. I am a polytheist, and I do not think that Jesus of Nazareth was born of a virgin or the son of a god.
That's Perseus. ;)
Is it not time to put all the religions' mythology to rest and just live life without any religion ?. Believing that Jesus is God is as bizzare as any bizarre can be.....etc !!!.

Jesus was swindled. He could have made his sacrifice for all mankind, but didn't. Jesus did it for his followers only. It seems liberators in religion do it to be on top and aren't actually freedom fighters.

everybody's got a choice. some people think they're already perfect. lol. some people don't believe in such a thing being possible. but he didn't discriminate. whoever wants it, gets it. :shrug:

Is it not time to put all the religions' mythology to rest and just live life without any religion ?. Believing that Jesus is God is as bizzare as any bizarre can be.....etc !!!.

we're all part of god mike. that's not so bizarre.

everybody's got a choice. some people think they're already perfect. lol. some people don't believe in such a thing being possible. but he didn't discriminate. whoever wants it, gets it. :shrug:

Not without agreeing to being bought with a price, implying slavery.

Back