Was Satan wrong to demand equal rights in heaven?

"Evil does not exist sir, or at least it does not exist unto itself. Evil is simply the absence of God. It is just like darkness and cold, a word that man has created to describe the absence of God. God did not create evil. Evil is not like faith, or love that exist just as does light and heat. Evil is the result of what happens when man does not have God's love present in his heart. It's like the cold that comes when there is no heat or the darkness that comes when there is no light."

-Albert Einstein
An invention, falsely attributed to Einstein to lend it credibility.

http://www.snopes.com/religion/einstein.asp

perhaps atheists do believe they want to see god, but what is their motive

there is god in all, i quite agree with this

Strange then that Christians have developed a homophobic and misogynous religion that hates so many of their fellow men and women. You must be an exception.

Regards
DL

perhaps atheists do believe they want to see god, but what is their motive

there is god in all, i quite agree with this
You can't possibly be asserting that all atheists have suspect motivations. Even Mother Theresa never saw god and was somewhat disturbed by this.

god did not create evil, man did, evil is the falseness of the world. god is truth, those who lack god we call evil. evil came about because we did not use our free will wisely. God did not create evil, evil is created willingly by those who perpetuate it, those who make excuse for their sins, those who cannot forgive others.
Dude, I already gave you examples of the suffering present on Earth that couldn't possibly be caused by human action. Did you miss that, or are you being deliberately obtuse?

You can't possibly be asserting that all atheists have suspect motivations. Even Mother Theresa never saw god and was somewhat disturbed by this.
atheists by definition do not believe in god if they do really want to see god then their motive is just curiosity

atheists by definition do not believe in god if they do really want to see god then their motive is just curiosity
Maybe they are only atheists because they wanted to see god when they were merely agnostic, and he didn't show up. That is certainly true in my case.

"Evil does not exist sir, or at least it does not exist unto itself. Evil is simply the absence of God. It is just like darkness and cold, a word that man has created to describe the absence of God. God did not create evil. Evil is not like faith, or love that exist just as does light and heat. Evil is the result of what happens when man does not have God's love present in his heart. It's like the cold that comes when there is no heat or the darkness that comes when there is no light."

-Albert Einstein
Albert Einstein did not say that.

it doesnt matter if you believe me or not, it has already begun. as god regains his sanity you will see miracles beyond your imagination. may god have mercy on you

it doesnt matter if you believe me or not, it has already begun. as god regains his sanity you will see miracles beyond your imagination. may god have mercy on you
And there it is, the last resort of the self-righteous theist, the promise of justice/evidence/torture/armageddon at some point in the future.

i rather like you spidergoat, and i wouldn't want to see god smite you. return to the light side
just because you have something against religious people doesnt mean you have to wage war on religion. ware war on evil. there is evil everywhere, not just in religion

Last edited:
Back