Was Satan wrong to demand equal rights in heaven?

apparently he had always pulled you up, seeing as how you are here
Observation bias. All people able to converse with you on this forum are assumed to have a degree of leisure and prosperity. But doesn't that discount all the miserable poor people who's lives are a living hell?

I believe you give religion too little credit, we should not ignore the truth religion brought us. I believe religion has done more good then bad, and those who do evil in the name of religion never last
Which truth is that?

And name a period of history where religiously inspired hatred and violence didn't exist.

Observation bias. All people able to converse with you on this forum are assumed to have a degree of leisure and prosperity. But doesn't that discount all the miserable poor people who's lives are a living hell?
and you blame god for that? not the people who run the government?

those who do evil in the name of god will never last, how are those people who destroyed alexandria viewed today?

I believe you give religion too little credit, we should not ignore the truth religion brought us. I believe religion has done more good then bad, and those who do evil in the name of religion never last

Yet those who gave us the Dark Ages of free though and Inquisition are still here.

I believe you give religion too much credit as they are still producing evil homophobic and misogynous people.

Regards
DL

and you blame god for that? not the people who run the government?
What about facts inherent to God's creation like, genetic diseases, human-specific parasites, birth defects, and natural disasters?

Also what about religiously inspired evils, like religious wars, burning of witches, honor killings, stoning of adulterers blasphemers, etc?

Back