UFOs

UFOS ARE:

• UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT THAT ARE EXTRATERRESTRIAL BUT BELONG TO OUR UNIVERSE.

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS DEVELOPED BY U.S.A OR OTHER DEVELOPED COUNTRIES.

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • CHARIOTS OF GODS.

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • TIME TRAVELLERS SHIPS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INSTRUMENTS IN AID OF MEDICAL EXAMINATION OF HUMAN PIGS BY THE ALIEN ENTITIES.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • INSTRUMENTS IN AID OF MEDICAL EXAMINATION OF HUMAN PIGS BY U.S GOVT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TRAVELLERS FROM PARALLEL UNIVERSE.

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • HALUCINATIONS OR IMAGINATIONS OF MAKIND.

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • CRAFTS UNDER INTELLIGENT CONTROL OF A TERRESTRIAL EXPERIMENT.

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • NONE OF THE ABOVE.(If you clicked this specify please).

Votes: 8 17.8%

• Total voters
Ever heard of Billy Meir?
his photographs(he's a Swiss farmer BTW,who was contacting supposedly Pleideis race)really deserve some attention.You cannot dismiss them right away.tremendous research has been conducted on him,his knowledge,his biography,his level of intelligence etc...

AND BTW,NONE OF HIS PHOTOS AMAZINGLY HAVE BEEN TURNED DOWN AS HOAXES,BY EXPERTS.

check out this one.

Originally posted by zion
Ever heard of Billy Meir? ...tremendous research has been conducted on him,his knowledge,his biography,his level of intelligence etc...
Which all add up to - Conclusion: Unknown. :rolleyes:

Peace.

In carrying on Goofy's cool style...

I am skeptic.sure.i am.i am skeptical of those who are Skpetics of UFOs;):p

bye!

I wonder if our pineal gland can be used as an organic ViewCam (a la Arthur Clarke's The Light of Other Days) Then we could remoteview the UFO homeland.....

zion,

Great sites and photos!
Btw... that Ufo from "ufo39.jpeg" is from Mars... :)

kmguru,

That's the strangest idea I've heard so far... :D
Our pineal gland is a kind of antena for comunication and connection with the Universe... I guess you are mistaken it by the third eye... :D

;)

Love,
Nelson

Which experts examined the photos, zion?

Which experts tested the photographer?

Where are the results published?

Research was conducted by experts of University of Colarado.
the results were published in early 80s by the same.

bye!

Originally posted by zion
Research was conducted by experts of University of Colarado.
the results were published in early 80s by the same.

bye!

Good site Zion and I think couple of pictures looks fake but then rest of them look so real. Again great stuff.

Yeah,some of them are.agreed.for instance that big UFO(saucer)over that Landcruiser type vehicle...but not very many are.

False lighting etc,as many times explained by many experts of some sightings.here's what Dr.Richard Heins.(He was in NASA,his area of ersearch was visual optics.he was in charge of training cosmonauts about some sights,faked(Gemini program,2 capsule to be precise in 60s).for example he would create a lighted rectangle and what astronauts would see was a hot dog!,because of light scatter within the human eye).
so this man set out as a skpetic,to disprove the whole thing,because he could do the same in the lab of his own.But ver soon he realised that Most sightings were not fakes.some of them are,but not very many.he was led into,he started questing credible witnesses like Pilots,Astronauts(they are the most Credible i believe)and now he specializes in Pilot sightings.

during his research he has under FOIA taken some original recordings from:

1)Lufthansa 405,original transmission where pilots and others see a UFO solid deck pulsing ,changing colors etc toying with them.the plane was on autopilot,and the plane as UFO appeared nearer turned to left suddenly.it maintained the course with plane,flying level.
speedbird 226 also confirmed that.t had a vapour trail behind it,greeenish in color.
the control room confirms from a military that no military plane is flying within the proximity.
I have the recording in MOV fromat,that i got from somewhere in the net.
this was going to Boston Btw.

2)Gemini program reported UFOs.with a white light pulsing,with no Beacon or normal lights...(Cooper reported that.)
he was asked from traffic control center that he was actually seeing his own wastes(Rockets waste etc...).he confirmed tht he could see that stuff,but what he reported was something on the otherside.

i HAVE THIS RECORDING TOO.

Credibility?Cosmonauts?Pilots?were they drunk?
i can state as many as hundred of such reports all over the world.
like in Japan Taroochi a pilot of Cargo,reported a UFO of size of a football field!!...it had extreme intereference on the compasses alti etc...

Credibility?;)
bye!

The University of Colorado no doubt published a lot of stuff in the 1980s. Can you be specific? WHO at the university examined the photos? WHEN did they do it, exactly? WHERE are the results published?

I"ll have to check up.i dont remember the exactly who's who.i"ll check up and let you know.

bye!

thanks !

Great site,...especially the links-section,...

thx again,....lots of info,...

I would like to add some food for thought regarding the earlier argument over the existence of extra-terrestrials.

First of all, the question of whether there are extraterrestrial intelligent life forms is a totally separate (although related) issue to the question of whether they have ever been here.

Even if we accept, assume, believe - whatever - that such beings exist, that does not speak to whether they have visited this planet.

Please keep in mind that the galaxy is very large, containing about 100,000,000,000 or so star systems.

To put this in perspective, let's assume there is an intelligent extraterrestrial civilization out there. Let us also assume it is highly advanced both culturally and technologically. Next, we assume (although this is by no means assured) that this civilization is interested in finding out if there are other intelligent species in the galaxy. We also assume it gives a large amount of time and resources to answering this question (far more than we do, for instance).

If this species minutely surveys every single star system in the galaxy in turn, at say, a rate of one per Earth year, it could take as much as 100,000,000,000 years for them to get around to even looking in our direction. If they go through the whole list once and then start over, they would still only get around to checking us out every 100,000,000,000 years. This means that the last time they looked in our direction (if they have even gotten around to us at all) would have most likely been long before there was anything of great interest here to see.

What's that you say? These aliens are more highly advanced than that, and it would not take them a whole Earth year to survey a given system? Ok, let's assume then that they can minutely survey an entire star system in one Earth day. That is still a wait of almost 275,000,000 years! It is highly unlikely that they managed to look our way during the very brief period in which there has been anything interesting going on here.

Just something to think about.

One thing you may want to consider: As the earth revolves, she spewes out radio emissions in all directions. A civilization ten light years away have already received the signal and can reply by scanning their sky like we do for SETI. The problem is if they are less advanced than us in nearby star systems, we wont hear from them for a while (50 to 100 years). If they are more advanced to say another 200 years to our progress, they may be using other technology that we can not understand...and so on...

I have a feeling that soon, we will be able to discover new communication technology that can communicate over 10 light years without losing much signal. When that happens, we will discover all types of civilization out there. Until then we are in a valley that can not see any smoke signals in other valleys....

Oh, forgot to mention:

In reference to the photos someone posted, I, or any reasonable competent digital artist, could make a far more convincing forgery than those given half an hour and a program like Photoshop.

Back