UFOs

UFOS ARE:

• UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT THAT ARE EXTRATERRESTRIAL BUT BELONG TO OUR UNIVERSE.

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS DEVELOPED BY U.S.A OR OTHER DEVELOPED COUNTRIES.

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • CHARIOTS OF GODS.

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • TIME TRAVELLERS SHIPS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INSTRUMENTS IN AID OF MEDICAL EXAMINATION OF HUMAN PIGS BY THE ALIEN ENTITIES.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • INSTRUMENTS IN AID OF MEDICAL EXAMINATION OF HUMAN PIGS BY U.S GOVT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TRAVELLERS FROM PARALLEL UNIVERSE.

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • HALUCINATIONS OR IMAGINATIONS OF MAKIND.

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • CRAFTS UNDER INTELLIGENT CONTROL OF A TERRESTRIAL EXPERIMENT.

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • NONE OF THE ABOVE.(If you clicked this specify please).

Votes: 8 17.8%

• Total voters
Northwind,

What I am unsure of is if there is intelligent life in this forum.

Depends on what you call intelligent.

Adam got it... :)

Thanks for clarifing it to them Adam! ;)

Love,
Nelson

I wonder who named the WC8 star "Suhail al Muhlif ".

Anyway, I saw in a Nova program that in order to have a planet with lifeforms like us, the planet had to be our size but can be in any size sun as long as it is just the right distance from the sun to create a temperate climate zone.

There could be other kind of life forms too if the planet is too big or too little - that will be really aliens.

On the otherhand, we could be the only planet in our galaxy that supports humans....then we can not go anywhere....

Originally posted by TruthSeeker
Northwind,

Depends on what you call intelligent.

Adam got it... :)

Thanks for clarifing it to them Adam! ;)

Love,
Nelson

TruthBeater,

I understood exactly what you meant, and yet again you fail to understand, or more likely simply ignore the meaning of, my reply. The type of star is only one factor. There are many, many more factors that go into the equation, be they factors of culture or physics, that determine if there is intelligent life out there, and what it is doing.

I bet there are little cucumber-lookin' freakazoids out there on some distant planet orbiting a red star screwing around on message boards arguing about the possibilities of alien life. The arrogant bastards probably don't believe we exist. :)

I personally think that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe (elsewhere?:rolleyes: ) but I do not have any evidence one way or another, save the very, very speculative Drake equation. [/B][/QUOTE]
Contradictory and ambigous with respect to your previous statements,Why did you roll your eyes?

Jee...

bye!

Northwind,

I understood exactly what you meant, and yet again you fail to understand, or more likely simply ignore the meaning of, my reply. The type of star is only one factor. There are many, many more factors that go into the equation, be they factors of culture or physics, that determine if there is intelligent life out there, and what it is doing.

"The type of star is only one factor."

Oh really?
I didn't know... that's why I wrote other factors in other posts...

Who is really not reading posts here...? :confused:

Love,
Nelson

Originally posted by Xev
Possibly. Depends on how widely you define 'suitable for habitation'....some believe that hotter stars could support silicon-based life forms.

What if the planet was further away from the star? This would make it cool enough for carbon based life to form.

the Habitable Zone

hz2.gif

Danka shoen, Q.

zion
Contradictory and ambigous with respect to your previous statements,Why did you roll your eyes?

No contradiction at all. It is a matter of belief, with no evidence.

I roll my eyes because, after my history class, I wonder whether humans are truely intelligent.

Nelson, do you ever admit it when you make mistakes? Sheesh, just a small matter of science...

I had a thought that might explain some UFO's. Originally I mentioned that UFO like phenomona could be created through a mergence of electromagnteic dopplers and radar.

On a slight change to my original opinion, I've thought that placing SATELLITES up in orbit must cause alignments that create Legrange points. Centres of gravity. (There are known Legranges for the earth and moon, and our planets around the sun.)

My speculation is that the Legrange causes and electromagnetic disturbance that interfers with Radio signals, and creates the UFO phenomona we see.

You may be right Stryder, although it's a weird theory and I have to think on it a little more. But even if you're right I tink tht ancient ufo sightings are another case (5000 and more years ago), because we had technology poping out of supposedly nowhere, great monuments (so we think of them) were built and cultures developed rapidly. Egyptians supposedly had electricity and there are those reports and people tell stuff which they couldn't have known then----->
on huge speeds and acceleration human body becomes "heavier",
when flying in space (again high speed) time passes shorter thn on earth,
Earth is round and there is a description of it pretty much like we have from our space imagaes
a detailed description of the Sirius star system (we found out tht stuff about sirius only in 50s)
pluto is mentioned
mayan calendar which is 10 000 times more accurate thn the one we use today
from the description of one technical appliance of a ufo on American recieved a patent (a multi-dirrection wheel)
etc etc.....
I could make a really long list, but Stryder knows the reason I can't afford it now:D;)

My answer to that is parallel worlds and universal folds.
It's possible for a universe through electronical equipment to be folded, a fold can cause a piece on information to transfer from say "Monday 16th to Saturday the 14th" in an instance.

This of course causes a Fractal algorythm within the machine transfering the data, as now the Monday is different from the original one)

(This can also cause universal changes that if aren't controlled correctly can cause more Chaos than anyone wants)

My reason for explaining that is something that occurs 3000 years ago, could be manipulated through something tomorrow.

as we speek

the possible worlds glide by,...the moments of the past come to life,....
and the future(s) becomes the past.

I didn't expect you to have any evidence, zion, but there was always a chance.

Better luck next time.

James R said:
We don't know what they are. They're <b>unidentified</b>.

But I'm fairly confident in saying that they are <b>not</b> alien spaceships of any kind.

In many cases, UFOs have been shown to be:
- weather balloons
- aircraft
- planets
- bright stars
- clouds

In other cases, explanation is more difficult. But there is no proof of extraterrestrial visitations.

No , you've got it wrong there. Sorry.

Back