ToR starts BRILLIANT dream analysis site

So ToR, your exposure to business is getting some shares in your divorce settlement? :)

Oh, btw, on the subject of stalking, cut out the PM's please, anything you have to say to me you can say in the threads.

Theoryofrelativity said:
My business is in manufacturing and I will be selling my shares shortly so it is irrelevant.

So far, it appears that you've been mostly manufacturing BS, but I didn't know they gave out shares for that.

Meanwhile I am bored now , the threads have served their purpose so I shall become invisible again

I agree, they have most definitely served their purpose, lets recap:

- exposed you as a fraud and charlatan peddling snakeoil.

- exposed you as not having the smarts to be a successful fraud and charlatan peddling snakeoil.

- exposed your so-called credentials as a one week new age woo-woo course.

- exposed your claim of studying psychology for 20 years as a blatant lie.

- exposed your 'analyses' as mere guesswork.

- exposed you as a self-centered, egotistic opportunist.

- exposed you as a self-professed troll and stalker.

I cannot decide whether this whole dream analysis crap is an example of the Barnum effect or the Forer effect. Perhaps it's both. But as ToR has "studied psychology for 20 years" I'm sure she already knows all about these phenomena.

These woo-woos won't charge you anything and you still get mindless drivel.
But (Q)'s links give me MORE mindless drivel - I got three different answers for the same one-word-description. Now that's value for money. :D I believe....

Oli said:
But (Q)'s links give me MORE mindless drivel - I got three different answers for the same one-word-description. Now that's value for money. :D I believe....

he said they would give MORE mindless drivel, just they wouldnt charge for it, read his post first

It is a recurring dream that I used to have for years. I don't know when was the last time I dreamt this.
But everytim I dream about it, I say to myself that my recurring dream had come true.

So if I dream again one night that one leg is longer than the other, my dream would be so realistic that I would think my previous dreams had finally come true. Then Iwake up realizing that it was just a dream.

There have been many many times I have dreamed something bad had happened, only to wake up to my relief that it was just a dream.

Cool Skill:

Why don't you send ToR a pm describing your recurring dream, see what she has to say about it and let us all know what you think of her interpretation?

cool skill said:
So if I dream again one night that one leg is longer than the other, my dream would be so realistic that I would think my previous dreams had finally come true. Then Iwake up realizing that it was just a dream..

It would appear to indicate that whatever direction you're planning to go is restricted by the fact you continually go round in circles.

(Q) said:
It would appear to indicate that whatever direction you're planning to go is restricted by the fact you continually go round in circles.

So, are you going to be like our new interpreter Q?

(Q) said:
Makes no sense. There were no circles involved.

tablariddim said:
Because she specifically asked that people pm her with their dreams
Who cares?
And you know nothing except for the fact that you are retarded.

Back