ToR starts BRILLIANT dream analysis site

OH and phlo, don't project your lack of success with the ladies onto me. I don't do 'lunch' never had the time, working 6 a days a week before I had my kids.

ToR, it's obvious that your 'talent' doesn't work through the medium of text, because;

Theoryofrelativity said:
your lack of success with the ladies

and;

Just because you cannot afford £2.99 for a sandwich

Show you really don't pay attention, are that perceptive or insightful.

Or were you just being bitchy?

Anyway, if you have qualifications, why not use them in a real, recognised vocation, and really help people?

Oh, I just googled the letters after your name. It explains a lot.

Oh and re helping people with my qualifications.....I help people all the time, I don't charge for it. You reccomending I charge for it Phlo?

Your character analysis skills are very of the mark that's for sure.

Theoryofrelativity said:
Oh and re helping people with my qualifications.....I help people all the time, I don't charge for it. You reccomending I charge for it Phlo?

I didn't mention charging, did I? You are just trying to put words in my mouth. You're pretty clumsy ToR, must try harder.

Your character analysis skills are very of the mark that's for sure.

So, you aren't a bored housewife? Ex trophy missus? That's the thing with trophies, you win them, and for a while, they mean something, but after a while you can't be bothered polishing them anymore and they end up at a car boot sale.

So I don't know what kind of sandwiches you have in where ever you are located, (sorry, I don't know...I'll assume for now it's England) but I just found out what £2.99 is in Canadian...that must be one fancy sandwhich. Even at cute cafes that charge way to much (mostly) don't have sandwhiches for that much.

Theoryofrelativity said:
Phlo......

look under your bed.........something you thought you'd lost :)

I'd have to do a full sock audit to verify if that was correct, and I really have better things to do. Still got the 'Book of Random Phrases" open, ToR?

You'll pay £2.99 for a decidedly mediocre one in most transport cafes.

Theoryofrelativity said:
your wallet Phlo

Yeah, but like I said, you missed with your assertion about my reluctance to pay that amount for a sandwich, so not only was the reference rather obscure, it was based on a false assumption on your part. You must try harder, ToR.

I think it was Selfridges that devised a sandwich that cost around 80 pounds (US$130) earlier this year, don't know how many of them they sold though.

http://www.selfridges.com/index.cfm?page=1010&articleID=5330

During this Easter weekend, until April 17th come into Lab Café for a wonderful treat.

Order our new sandwich special that everyone has been taking about; the most expensive sandwich in the world!

This sandwich has been created to offer a truly gourmet experience. Each sandwich contains rare Wagyu beef, the finest fresh duck foie gras, black truffle mayonnaise, brie de meaux, rocket, red pepper and mustard confit with English plum tomatoes in a sour dough bread.

For £100 per person you can try one yourself, along with spice dusted tortilla wedges and a mini bottle of Moet.

For real food lovers this represents a remarkable value.

Or you could have approximately 111 meat and potato pies from my local pie shop instead. I know which I'd choose.

Hmmm maybe I should start selling sandwiches :)

I could call them psychic sarnies, and promote them thus ' the psychic sarnie that is designed to evoke certain 'memories'. For example, I could have a banana sandwich to evoke memories of childhood.

Phlo phlo where did you go, you got your tee-shirt on inside out AGAIN!

For example, I could have a banana sandwich to evoke memories of childhood.
Why would it do that? How many people were bananas as small children?

I'll take a look at for you tomoz Cool skill (cheap skate ;) ) off to bed now, but some ideas whirring around, I note it was a while ago, so just hope you can recall what was going on in your life at that time to know if analaysis correct of not.

meanwhile 'financial difficulties' relates to first part re leg length differences. Maybe case of robbing Peter to pay Paul. But haven't read whole dream detail yet just caught leg bit, will take closer look tomoz, as I said this takes time! Would you prefer private analysis?

Back