To all ppl that believe in a god.

Victor E

Registered Senior Member
Just want to give you all something to think at;

if god created the universe from nothing, he created everything. Nothing existed from the beginning.

Then, who created god?

God's mom and dad decided they wanted to have a child one day. So they had hyperdimensional sex which manifested as "God." God then decided to create the world. And it was the only one.

Victor E: Just want to give you all something to think at;

if god created the universe from nothing, he created everything. Nothing existed from the beginning.

Then, who created god?
M*W: Welcome, Victor, to the wonderful and crazy world of sciforums religion. The universe was created randomly by normal explosions like the Big Bang from which we are all still in the process of banging.

God, however, was created by man because he couldn't understand things he feared like earthquakes, erupting volcanos, tsunamis, rainstorms, floods, fire, tornados, hurricanes, the sun, moon and stars. He feared these things that he couldn't control. Everything else created on this Earth was created alike by man -- including religion and the fear of death. There was no god then, and there is no god now. Humanity is the closest creation to god.

An old, tired question that has been all but exhausted. No need to ask it anymore.

Victor E said:

Then, who created god?

Probably the same person/entity who created matter.......you know the stuff Creationists say has always been around ;)

The universe is not created, but it has always been exploding and imploding. I am the center of everything. Man is created in the image of me, and he is the only creation consciously able to attain self-knowledge, knowledge of the center which I am. I express myself through everything, from the lowest to the highest, but only if I am in a human body, I am fully able to express myself. The human body is only a copy of me, but through this instrument my power becomes visible. I am the reason behind everything, behind every move you make.

Victor E said:

Then, who created god?

God always existed He is not a part of this universe. The universe is His creation. He is a separate entity engaging with His creation, the universe.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Yorda said:
The universe is not created, but it has always been exploding and imploding. I am the center of everything. Man is created in the image of me, and he is the only creation consciously able to attain self-knowledge, knowledge of the center which I am. I express myself through everything, from the lowest to the highest, but only if I am in a human body, I am fully able to express myself. The human body is only a copy of me, but through this instrument my power becomes visible. I am the reason behind everything, behind every move you make.
Recent evidence shows that the universe (just barely) is going to expand forever - no contraction. So, either it was never cyclic to begin with or we are on the last/only cycle.

David F. said:
Recent evidence shows that the universe (just barely) is going to expand forever - no contraction. So, either it was never cyclic to begin with or we are on the last/only cycle.
dont forget we can only talk,measure and study our "visible universe"
the whole universe which probably goes on forever and is endless,is beyond our reach/understanding at this time ;)

David F. said:

In the end, the universe will be emptier and emptier. There will only be black holes left, sucking up everything, including other black holes, and when all motion stops, then it falls to unity, to the center where the power works. But since two things can't be on the same space and time in the material world, it explodes. Matter offers resistance, and without it, the gravity pulls everything to a singularity. Without the resistance of matter, creation is not possible.

In God the two poles rest within each other in perfect unity and absolute equilibrium. In this state there is no tension but neither is there creation. Creation begins with the negative pole being expelled from this unity and the two poles consequently drawing apart and becoming opposed to each other as force and resistance. Yet be they never so far removed from each other, the unity between the two poles never ceases to exist; they belong to each other through all eternity: they can never be completely sundered, unity continues to subsist between them as a magical tension of infinite power which draws the two poles back to each other without intermission in order to restore the original condition of rest between them.

On this tension the whole of creation is born. Without it no creation, no life, is possible, for this very tension is life.

But all the energy will still be there yorda, but it won't be gathered, as it were when the 'universe' were created.

Some of you say god always existed, some say its just explosions all the time. I believe both are wrong, I don't believe in a god, neither that something alwaysed happend, the question is how and why things were created, and who created it ? and who created the thing who created us? etc, etc, etc...

I believe the end is when the matter in the black holes evaporates into energy leaving only low grade energy and no mass in the universe - a very very long time from now.

Yorda: In the end, the universe will be emptier and emptier.
M*W: Can you cite references for this statement?

I claim that the universe and everything in it exists only in my mind. When I die, all of you, and the rest of the universe will cease to exist. Can anyone find fault with that?

Victor E said:
But all the energy will still be there yorda, but it won't be gathered, as it were when the 'universe' were created.

Some of you say god always existed, some say its just explosions all the time. I believe both are wrong, I don't believe in a god, neither that something alwaysed happend, the question is how and why things were created, and who created it ? and who created the thing who created us? etc, etc, etc...

Victor E, no matter what you believe you have to come down to something has always existed. Whether its the universe always existed or that there is a God. I am going to go with that there is a God. I can`t just say that the universe just was always here because how could the world just end up in the right place not to far but not to close and that this world have intelligent life on it.
Who created it you ask? Not being sarcastic or mean but the Creator. GOD.

How? Well He has alot of power. I`ll let you put it together. The only thing is that He created it and didnt take something and make it.

Why? Well Love. God is love, therefore everything He does is out of love. Why because He loved us. He wasnt lonely or anything He just wanted to share a relationship with us and He gave us the world to live in and then He died for us so we could be with Him after we let sin into the world.

~ Warrior 61 ><>

Warrior61 said:
God is love, therefore everything He does is out of love.
some love
He gave us the world to live in and then He died for us so we could be with Him
so God/Jesus send Jesus(God) to save people (whom He created) from the WRATH of God/Jesus/himself
or to put it more simply
God sacrificed God to God to save us from God,
wow make all the sense now :rolleyes:
after we let sin into the world.
God (remember He is all knowing,past future present etc) created people imperfect/with sin knowing they will sin,
so He can torture all sinners for eternity in hell,
but He LOVES you.
can you say... contradiction?

www.objectivethought.com/atheism/carlin.html

God is love, therefore everything He does is out of love. Why because He loved us. He wasnt lonely or anything He just wanted to share a relationship with us and He gave us the world to live in and then He died for us so we could be with Him after we let sin into the world.

OMG Warrior, I just puked in my mouth, swallowed it, then puked again. How can anyone actually believe that mindless drivel?

1. God is Holy and Just (and the Judge) if you trust that then you have to understand that what God did in the Old testement must have been Just. Look at those versus in context first, then apply them to the rules He gave. Now let's understand God being fair: first He did give us life(happy birthday), along with that He made us in His image where we have a soul and that we can think and choose freely(thats what separates us from the animals)[then well we chose to sin as would any human put in Adam and Eve's position, now God wants us to love Him so why wouldn't He just make everyone love Him, the reason b/c you would want someone to choose to love you instead of just doing it b/c you make them. Now when we sinned we couldn't have direct communication with God or live with Him so He had to fix this so out of love he sent His son.(merry Christmas)2. Now you are talking bout the Trinity and your statement "so God/Jesus send Jesus(God) to save people (whom He created) from the WRATH of God/Jesus/himself" is true. I am guessing you are an atheist. Now as I xplained earlier about the love thing you know how its better to receive it than to make it yea thats the same thing. The Punishment thing on God's wrath well Jesus' sacrfice was enough(Happy Easter) and becoming a Christian you go to Heaven but if you don't beleive in Him you go to hell and well God also called daddy by Christians is like a parent who punishes their child out of love thats all hell is. 3. Well go back read through what i wrote again and that should cover your third thing. But b/c God knew we were going to sin doesn't change Him being loving, I mean you aren't a Christian and He still loves you.
So can you say..........God loves me?

Back