Tight Clothing

Sorry guys and girlz...

Sorry Zero, but perhaps the reason why people in the USA like thin women is because they are all so fat in america.

Arn't they the fattest country in the world?

Unfortunatly the UK are catching up fast.

DM:
In your dreams.

What, you are female? It was apparent that you don't have any balls, but I had no idea that you carry this so far.

In any case, Squidy sounds straight, and he's mine, so bugger off.

Goddamnit Squid, no fair bowing out. I want to be mean to somebody!

Dark Master

Xev is indeed far cuter than you could ever be. And more interesting, and smarter, and she has leather, and... Um, never mind me...

if you were reading too fast, how the hell would you KNOW what i said?

(Dm-speak translation : reading-speed fukked you up? then read-em closer and see-um what Squid-um was putting, and
debate-thought come.)

Everyone can use that advice, it's called skim reading. I'm sure many people have made mistakes such as that. I can point yours out right now, Military Training Standards you mistaken me for Chosen?

So from your advice, you didn't read fast and you got EVERYTHING into detail, then I guess you're stupid for assuming I said the same as Chosen? No, your more capable of that (I think :bugeye: ), so thus I believe you skimed our posts. Point proven.

i was saying this IS the reason for women dressing up, regardless of why they THINK they are doing so. this goes for men, lesbians, gays, whatever you want to throw in......

if you want to prove me wrong, you'll have to do better than "nightfall says this isn't so".

It isn't only Nightfall that disagreed with you. Lesbians are a fact. If they are lesbians, why the hell would they dress up for men? And did you study EVERY women to know that the root reason is to dress for men? No, a good generalization is that it CAN be a reason, not THE root reason.

My point was already proven so stop TALKING, you even apologized to it and corrected yourself. After all, that was what I was doing in the argument in the first place. But you throw in all these other elements, a sign of a good debater, but anyways, my point was proven. But I corrected your mistake on the stereotype, and that's it. No need to argue anymore.

i wasn't speaking to YOU that way.... what high school talk? are you saying high schoolers don't know english? what are they TEACHING you these days?

You know the American education system sucks. And trust me, sometimes it's veryyy hard for me to decipher what they mean with their "slang." Call it "street talk."

all hail the omniscient Nightfall. remind me to check with her if i have anything to say in future, just to see if i'm right or not.

(no insult to Nightfall intended here....i think she's being misrepresented. badly.)

She was just one of the women that disagreed with you. There's lesbians, then do you know the MAJORITY of women to even say that? Like I said, a better assumption would be to dress to attract.

go ahead. you are aware by now how much impact it has on me. who are YOU writing for?

Yeah, you're complaining about it. :D If it has NO effect, why bother writing about it???

i know how horrible high school english is NOW.... far worse, if you are any indication, than what it was in MY day.

Yes very horrible. That is what's "cool" in school. But fortunately I engage in conversations with teachers a lot, so I don't totally lose myself. And I don't think I'm too good on english as I could've been because of that. But once I'm off to college, there will be more articulate people.

if your "high school jargon" is becoming a standard, then god help the english language.

Haha, it's better for the people that speak well. Since they can't, those who do will have many advantages, as in debating, am I correct?

am i? have another look. i believe "lack of experience with women (or something like that, as you say) came first. you have a very subjective viewpoint haven't you?

Not lack, let's get it word for word. I stated, "If you understand them and been through many experiences of women :p." Yeah, I teased you, notice the :p, and speaking from my experience, you wouldn't make that assumption about the root reason for women to dress. I have said this too many times.

"your point" about my generalisation being disproven, still hasn't been.

I believe I have already.

oh and by the way... you're STILL saying it.

You are just interpreting it that way. Only one sentence and I'm still saying it? It doesn't matter, I don't know if you have more experience, or by how much, and you don't know what I've been through and vice versa. The point was your generalization so drop this, it's not necessary.

I'm not like the other "wanna have fun only, what am I going to do later on in life" high school kids.

so? what's that got to do with anything here? show me what you have, if it's anything useful. don't say it... PROVE it.

Prove exactly what? That I'm not a "wanna have fun only, what am I going to do later on in life" high school kid? The assumption was disproved and CORRECTED if that's what you're implying.

you're not "trying" to learn much at all. you're assuming you've have more experience than others far older than you with no immediate justification,

I said IF, IF, IF...and I was speaking from my experience of women. I didn't DIRECTLY say I have more experience then you.

you're insulting them when they tell you you're wrong

Wrong about what? If I was wrong about anything I apologized for it.

and you're not even coherent most of the time in doing so. i, myself, will learn from those who have something to teach me.

Only because of one little sentence?

"Life is too short to make your own mistakes, learn from others mistakes"

Hey, there you learned something ;)

show me some deep, original thought, and i'll accord you more respect.

Wouldn't wanna waste my time just to prove you. When the time comes the time comes, as in if we ever cross each other again.

(Psst Thor, we should e-whack'em so it won't happen again. :D)

Last edited:
Xev is indeed far cuter than you could ever be. And more interesting, and smarter, and she has leather, and... Um, never mind me...

Cuz she's a women, and I'm a guy. She better be cuter to you! But cute as in general overall, nah I don't think so. She's probably some sexy beast...buttt....nahhh I don't think so either :p, Xev isn't cute to me at all. The way she swears, that's turn off...unless it's during intercourse....well let's not get carried away here.

What, you are female? It was apparent that you don't have any balls, but I had no idea that you carry this so far.

In any case, Squidy sounds straight, and he's mine, so bugger off.

Goddamnit Squid, no fair bowing out. I want to be mean to somebody!

yeah, take it alllll out on Squid then. :D Don't be mean to me, I don't think you're as cute as me.

Yeah, people discuss and debate, you try to get me to bugger off, or completely confuse me that I know longer know where I stand...:(

Is this coming from SJMARSHA??? :eek: I thought you had no emotional feeling...! :bugeye: That was one of the reasons I was so against you. Well that was a debate...the point is to confuse the other, strategic arguing. Sorry but nothing personal, as I learned today in English literature. So much human evil that's it nothing personal, the historical allegory was I believe..."The Destructors."

Sorry Zero, but perhaps the reason why people in the USA like thin women is because they are all so fat in america.

Arn't they the fattest country in the world?

You got a point there. Isn't it like every 2 out of 3 Americans? Or was it 4 out of 5? :eek:

Last edited:
I thought you had no emotional feeling...!

I have no emotional feeling for criminals or potential criminals thats all.

Slightly off topic...

however I read something in my local newspaper a couple of months ago. hang on I am just trying to find it....

can't find it. never mind.

Yeah, I know, Xev is far cuter than any of you would care to know. Especially at night...*cough* did I say something?

many girls (including myself) will try on clothes at stores just to try them on, with no intention of buying. just cuz they wanna dress up in something very cute and see what they'd look like on a bored afternoon at the mall. not for someone else, but for themselves, becuase it looks light a nice outfit to try on.

many girls (including myself) will try on clothes at stores just to try them on, with no intention of buying. just cuz they wanna dress up in something very cute and see what they'd look like on a bored afternoon at the mall. not for someone else, but for themselves, becuase it looks light a nice outfit to try on.

Yeah, I kinda like shopping with gyrls when they try on clothes. (Best part is sneaking in the dressing room with them and 'helping' them try on their clothes, fun to play around :p hehe) Most of the time they don't like what I pick out for them. :( Wonder why...:D

A: Dark Masters point was that Squid generalized that woman dressed to attract men. Saying that women dress to attract would have been better. As I think both sides agreed to already, so what's with the debate?

B: nightfall: what makes an outfit cute? Could it be an outfit others find attracting? Therefore could you be dressing to see what it feels like to be attracting in that way?

C: I'm with Chosen in that I want to see objective proof that Xev's attractive. Proof! Proof!

no. becuase it doesn't have to "cute" as in attractive.. it can be something wild.. somthing you woldn't usually wear.. its just the fun of "playing dress up". like when you were little....

Back