Tight Clothing

I joined this thread late.

I think prejudice toward fat people sickens me. If their looks offend you, don't look.

But the ones I've seen wear loud clothes so its hard not to look. Its like an aircraft beacon

I have no problem with fat people that are ok with that. They don't have to wear tight clothes or eat salads at McDonald's to make them feel more secure about themselves. But if you are fat and you for some reason can't accept your obesity, solve the problem or stop bitching.

Dark Master...

Learn to read more closely (geez, how i tire of saying that).

I may have missed a point, no one's perfect. But still IMO as it stands, your assumption was a poor one.

i said, if you even bothered to read, that the SURFACE was to feel good, look good etc. you obviously never get past that - the surface, i mean.

I have said the same, feel good, look good, etc. That is what I implied.

You reply to Nightfall with, "Nightfall... have you ever wondered WHY you feel "special" or "good" when dressed up? This does fine as an answer in itself, if nobody looks any deeper. "

And then, "the ROOT of that feeling is that when you compare yourself to them and come out at least ok, then you are COMPETITIVELY able to get men, regardless of whether you are currently trying or not."

Nightfall then replies to your question.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The question does remain... do you think, in an all-female world, that you would still bother to dress up? would fashion still exist at all? no, wait, lets change that to "same sex environment" to avoid any sexist bent.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

definately. perhaps even more so.

ROOT is bad, not so in many CASES it would be a "root" reason. As I said, your assumption is a poor one, it holds little ground.

You're a poor copy of chosen anyway - you sound just like him. get some originality instead of talking about how "original" you are.

Why must you bring up Chosen? Have something personal against him? Chosen is arrogant, I am not so. Maybe because in this thread shown below, you couldn't read that you made a STUPID assumption that I have stated the same as Chosen. Here.

quote:
consistently say that their armies are the best trained in the world when they dont know anything about any others,

Let me ask you one question, WHERE did I say America has the best trained army in the world??? Show me insolent fool.

If you are refering to Chosen, please do so. :rolleyes:

You never refuted me in that thread did you, Military Training Standards, another stupid assumption. :D

Lesbians? most of them actually prove my point, not refute it.

*edit*.. no, i guess thats a generalisation.

Yes, just as the generalization you have made saying that the "root" of women was to look good for men. Lesbians already refute that view, now, if you stated "attraction" instead of opposite sex, then it would have been a better assumption. :D

i gather hes still in high school too. wow. im impressed.

Wow, a solid assumption. I'm impressed!

Yes I am still in high school, Senior year! Current salutatorian, taking AP Calculus BC, AP Physics C, AP English Lit, etc. Challenging myself to the extreme. Volleyball team captain, wrestling team captian, ROTC battalion x/o, SCA Vice President, etc. I consider myself well educated, all-around, and openminded, so "gathering" from the condescending tone I believe you are implying, isn't really bright either. But the main thing I am pointing out here is, so what if I'm in high school? Your POINT? :bugeye:

Peace.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Dark Master

I may have missed a point, no one's perfect. But still IMO as it stands, your assumption was a poor one.

gonna back that up with something? anything? other than your hand me down beliefs?

I have said the same, feel good, look good, etc. That is what I implied.

You reply to Nightfall with, "Nightfall... have you ever wondered WHY you feel "special" or "good" when dressed up? This does fine as an answer in itself, if nobody looks any deeper. "

And then, "the ROOT of that feeling is that when you compare yourself to them and come out at least ok, then you are COMPETITIVELY able to get men, regardless of whether you are currently trying or not."

and... and.... (squid waits for... something. anything. a point?)

quote:
The question does remain... do you think, in an all-female world, that you would still bother to dress up? would fashion still exist at all? no, wait, lets change that to "same sex environment" to avoid any sexist bent.

got anything other than "you're wrong"? if you think i'm wrong, tell me WHY... or don't bother. you'll find it a bit difficult though, because you havent even thought about it.

ROOT is bad, not so in many CASES it would be a "root" reason. As I said, your assumption is a poor one, it holds little ground.

whaa....? do we have an interpreter here?

Why must you bring up Chosen? Have something personal against him? Chosen is arrogant, I am not so. Maybe because in this thread shown below, you couldn't read that you made a STUPID assumption that I have stated the same as Chosen. Here.

my, dont you have a long memory. and you're accusing ME of being personal?

you ARE arrogant. nothing wrong with that, so am i. you claiming you're NOT, however, is making you look rather foolish.

i compare you with Chosen because half the stuff i see you regurgitating has come directly from him. or his DJ website, whatever. even the terminology is similar.
you're making an awful lot of effort to try to convince me you're not his protege'... any reason for that? feeling defensive?

Yes, just as the generalization you have made saying that the "root" of women was to look good for men. Lesbians already refute that view, now, if you stated "attraction" instead of opposite sex, then it would have been a better assumption. :D

the root cause for men trying to dress well, or to a particular standard dictated by their peer group is the same. women are perhaps a little more susceptible to fashion than men are though, in general.

actually, i was saying if you look around, dress standards among lesbians have a tendency to NOT be er... fashionable. thats proving MY point, not yours. i then apologised for making a generalisation in that case, because there are obviously lesbians who dress well also, and that was just me realising i was using a stereotype to prove a point.

Youre right about one thing though.. i should have made it clearer i was not only talking about women really. lets just say that i believe the root cause of ANYONE dressing well is to attract. that doesn't make me wrong though, does it? the argument still stands that dressing well DOES make us feel good, and we THINK it's for that reason only that we do so, but the ROOT reason for us "feeling good" is the subconscious belief that dressing well gives us a better chance of attracting those we wish to.

There... does that help?

Yes I am still in high school, Senior year! Current salutatorian, taking AP Calculus BC, AP Physics C, AP English Lit, etc. Challenging myself to the extreme. Volleyball team captain, wrestling team captian, ROTC battalion x/o, SCA Vice President, etc.

still trying to impress me? you're failing. you going to tell me your dad is bigger than my dad next?

I consider myself well educated, all-around, and openminded, so "gathering" from the condescending tone I believe you are implying, isn't really bright either. But the main thing I am pointing out here is, so what if I'm in high school? Your POINT? :bugeye:

my point is, i consider you to be an idiot. comments like "If you understand them and been through many experiences of women , then you would understand..." are designed for one purpose only - to insult by calling into question the sexual or general experience of the intended recipient. this type of insult coming from a high school kid is to me somewhat laughable. when you grow up a little you'll understand this more.

and quit it with the smilies when you're insulting someone... you either have the courage of your convictions or you don't.

so i appear to be condescending to you? you're right, i am. for me to treat you any other way would be dishonest.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Squid Vicious

my point is, i consider you to be an idiot. comments like "If you understand them and been through many experiences of women , then you would understand..." are designed for one purpose only - to insult by calling into question the sexual or general experience of the intended recipient. this type of insult coming from a high school kid is to me somewhat laughable. when you grow up a little you'll understand this more.
I find myself thoroughly agreeing with Squid Vicious here. School kids, experience, blah blah.

It shouldn't matter how old you are. Most 'youngsters' have more brains than older people and we are very observant and like to share our opinions. We just need to be able to vote, thats all. Stop being ageist. We all have a right to speak our mind as long as it isn't offensive

Thor:
We all have a right to speak our mind as long as it isn't offensive

Actually, we all have a right to say whatever we fucking well please, so long as we're not causing actual harm with our words.

Squid:
ah, dont spoil my fun Phrenetic, i was just warming up.

I have 50 bucks on Squid! Go Squid, go Squid!

shh, I know we can. I just don't want this to turn into a massive brawl

I find myself thoroughly agreeing with Squid Vicious here. School kids, experience, blah blah.

Of course I could understand your view of typical high school kids, because you are generally older. But I speak from experience. And the women I have been with aren't your typical highschoolers, mostly college women 18+, and some are still here but work, something I believe you do too, as in military, correct me if I'm wrong.

I am far different from your average and different from any "typical high school kid." Of course Adam, or many others that are older, I understand that you acquire wisdom when you grow and there will be always more to learn. I am not dismissing that at all and I respect that, you have lots to say Adam.

Last edited:
gonna back that up with something? anything? other than your hand me down beliefs?

I've stated why your assumption was a poor one. It is not a "hand me down belief." It was already handed-me-down because your assumption and broad generalization was poor. Here as I quote myself.

quote:

Can you read? Nightfall even has even proven your POOR generalization. (meaning Nightfall is saying it's not the root reason, her answering "definately. perhaps even more so" clearly states it) Just clarifying it for people like you. ;)

and... and.... (squid waits for... something. anything. a point?)

You need to wait and think more. The point is your "ROOT" reason was debunked by Nightfall, simply said. How many times do I need to say this??? :rolleyes:

Jeez, just one point I'm trying to get through here. But it's smart how you manipualte opinions, that is good arguing, but in this case I'm afraid that doesn't work.

Here again as I quote myself...*sighs*

CAN you read???

got anything other than "you're wrong"? if you think i'm wrong, tell me WHY... or don't bother. you'll find it a bit difficult though, because you havent even thought about it.

First of all, who said you were wrong? REFUTE ME on that please. Can't can YOU? :bugeye:

If you have the brains to read, I stated it is a poor assumption. MEANINGGG for some it could be a reason for them, but you went off and said implying about all women or Nightfall in particular that it is a "root" reason, which is proven otherwise.

Sorry, already have it thought out. :) YOU need to think things out more.

quote:

whaa....? do we have an interpreter here?

Yeah, simply as typed, it is a poor assumption. Stop your jargon.

quote:

my, dont you have a long memory. and you're accusing ME of being personal?

Accusing you of being personal? :eek: I simply asked a question retard. See what happens when you think things out GOOD advice, use that for yourself please. :)

you ARE arrogant. nothing wrong with that, so am i.

Fuck yeah, I can be arrogant sometimes if I want too. Although I am more understanding in most discussions, but that is boring if repeated, like Joeman said anyone can get kick out of arrogance.

you claiming you're NOT, however, is making you look rather foolish.

Hahaha, were did I say I am not? I said I am not so. Meaning at points I can be arrogant. And now is a good time you FUCKEN retard :D

i compare you with Chosen because half the stuff i see you regurgitating has come directly from him. or his DJ website, whatever. even the terminology is similar.

Ok, its your opinion.

you're making an awful lot of effort to try to convince me you're not his protege'... any reason for that? feeling defensive?

Alot of effort? Here are the only sentences that could even be applied as "I'm not his protege."

Why must you bring up Chosen? Have something personal against him? Chosen is arrogant, I am not so.

If that is alot of effort to YOU too, then yeah, SURE there buddy.

quote:

Yes, just as the generalization you have made saying that the "root" of women was to look good for men. Lesbians already refute that view, now, if you stated "attraction" instead of opposite sex, then it would have been a better assumption.

the root cause for men trying to dress well, or to a particular standard dictated by their peer group is the same.

Yeah, that's tangent, we are discussing women here.

women are perhaps a little more susceptible to fashion than men are though, in general.

Yessss! That is why your root holds little ground. Duh.

i then apologised for making a generalisation in that case because there are obviously lesbians who dress well also, and that was just me realising i was using a stereotype to prove a point.

Yes thank you, that was what my posts were mainly for.

Youre right about one thing though.. i should have made it clearer i was not only talking about women really. lets just say that i believe the root cause of ANYONE dressing well is to attract. that doesn't make me wrong though, does it?

Yeahhhh there you go. Poor assumptions do not make you wrong, just POOR.

the argument still stands that dressing well DOES make us feel good, and we THINK it's for that reason only that we do so, but the ROOT reason for us "feeling good" is the subconscious belief that dressing well gives us a better chance of attracting those we wish to.

There... does that help?

Yes it does, it is a pretty valid assumption. Not narrowed down to only men anymore. Good jobbbbb.

quote:

Yes I am still in high school, Senior year! Current salutatorian, taking AP Calculus BC, AP Physics C, AP English Lit, etc. Challenging myself to the extreme. Volleyball team captain, wrestling team captian, ROTC battalion x/o, SCA Vice President, etc.

still trying to impress me? you're failing. you going to tell me your dad is bigger than my dad next?

Haha, the way you said high school was degrading, so I wanted to redeem myself to you. But like I said the main point was so what I was in high school. Going to bigger dad's is not necessary. :p

my point is, i consider you to be an idiot. comments like "If you understand them and been through many experiences of women , then you would understand..." are designed for one purpose only - to insult by calling into question the sexual or general experience of the intended recipient. this type of insult coming from a high school kid is to me somewhat laughable.

So you got my point down on "so what if I'm in highschool?" Your point is your opinion, I have nothing against that. I tihnk you're an idiot too, so what?

Well yes, maybe what I have said is rather insulting, sorry for that because I don't know how many women you have been with blah blah, how much experience you attain, but my main point was proving your assumption.

when you grow up a little you'll understand this more.

Yes, of course there is always more to learn.

and quit it with the smilies when you're insulting someone... you either have the courage of your convictions or you don't.

Haha :) So what, I can do whatever I want too unless it's harmful to someone, like Xev said.

so i appear to be condescending to you? you're right, i am. for me to treat you any other way would be dishonest.

Haha, laughable at best.

It shouldn't matter how old you are. Most 'youngsters' have more brains than older people and we are very observant and like to share our opinions. We just need to be able to vote, thats all. Stop being ageist. We all have a right to speak our mind as long as it isn't offensive

Yes, that was my point. Thanks.

Awesome, that's great guys, but this thread isn't about personal attacks. Post your views; others may agree or disagree, but do not flame each other.

I don't think I have even got to personal attacks, if you call it that. More as in indirectly. You see, using personal attacks like Squid isn't much, especially SO EARLY. But then, we can get a kick out of it.

What do you mean you haven't got to the personal attacks yet? Can't wait to see your personal attacks ;)

*grabs a bucket of pop-corn and a large coke and sits front row, centre*

Haha So what, I can do whatever I want too unless it's harmful to someone, like Xev said.

Hey, I said that. Xev was encouraging harmful attacks:(

DM, you appear to be fighting a battle that can never be ressolved, but stick to your guns anyway, I'll try to back you up whenever possible, but cross me and I'll snap you like a twig :D

Yes, that was my point. Thanks

np

I can't believe I actually read your whole post, sheesh, that was long

What do you mean you haven't got to the personal attacks yet? Can't wait to see your personal attacks

*grabs a bucket of pop-corn and a large coke and sits front row, centre*

Haha, I only resort to it when I have proven my point and if the other fucker keeps going and babbling, but never have I really yet. The first person that does the personal insult directly indicates they have nothing much to attack in an argument, therefore providing me chances and giving me the edge.

Hey, I said that. Xev was encouraging harmful attacks

Sorry dude, although you had it but Xev stole it...you stated "offensive." Now personal insults and insults alone are offensive, Xev said "anything harmful" and harmful as in hurting the person in anyway.

DM, you appear to be fighting a battle that can never be ressolved,

Hey, I resolved the battle between me and sjmarsha in "Electornic Tagging." Did he shut his mouth up. :D If you're going to read it, read it starting page 3, because that shit is long.

but stick to your guns anyway

Yup, the way in a debate, once you say something, stick to it. :cool:

I'll try to back you up whenever possible, but cross me and I'll snap you like a twig

Haha, like mafia style, friends, do one shit wrong with your boys, you're dead. Yeah, me too, I got your back ;), you're more understanding then the others. But if you cross me too, you might not really have a "back" left. :D

np

I can't believe I actually read your whole post, sheesh, that was long

Haha, most of it was quoted...I didn't say much...

Back